拿这个去找施密特探员
Get this to an Agent Schmidt.
他会护送你们安全离开
He’s going to be heading up the convoy.
我很想亲自送你们
I wish I could drive you myself,
但我得尽快赶到达洛斯那边去
but I need to get to Dallow ASAP.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah, I’m okay.
不 他不好
No, he’s not.
他需要去医院
He needs to go to a hospital.
我再安排一辆救护车过来
All right, I’m going to send an ambulance with the vans.
给你安排最好的医疗救治
You’re going to get the best medical care available.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 应该感谢你们才对
No, I should be thanking you.
由于你们的功劳
Okay, because of what you’ve done,
生活将从此改变
lives are going to be changed forever.
再安排一辆救护车一起过来
Listen, I need a, uh, ambulance to come with the convoy.
长官 下一步怎么办
Sir, what are your orders?
长官
Sir?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们再也没有后顾之忧了
None of us will ever have to look over our shoulders again.
这是最重要的
That’s the most important thing.
不管将来如何
No matter what comes next.
迈克尔 你不会有事的
You’re gonna make it, Michael.
你做完手术
You’ll have the operation and,
就会好起来的
and you’ll get through this.
就像我们这一路走来一样
Just like we’ve gotten through everything else.
她很担心你
She’s worried about you.
我很开心下一次想喝酒的时候
It’s nice to know that the next time I want to drink one of these,
不用在这破仓库里喝
I won’t have to drink it in this crappy warehouse.
没错
Yeah.
我都不记得上次坐在餐厅或去打球
I can’t even remember being able to sit down at a restaurant
是什么感觉了
or go to a ball game.
天啊 就像这辈子都在逃亡
God… it seems like I’ve been running forever.
现在该停下来
But time to stand still.
好好享受了
Take in the sun.
干杯
Salud.
我知道现在应该开心才对
I know I’m supposed to be happy right now.
但我还是很害怕
I’m still scared.
我害怕经历过这么多
I’m scared we’re going to have come all this way
我还会失去你
and I’m going to lose you anyway.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
莎拉
Sara…
别跟我说
Just don’t tell me
一切都会好起来
that everything’s going to be okay, please.
好的
Okay.
我不会说的
I won’t.
你把你的”朋友”带来了
I see you brought your friend along.
格雷琴呢
What happened to Gretchen?
她跑了
Uh, she got away.
就是这个
So here it is.
什么
Wha…?
天啊
Oh, my God.
简直不敢相信
Wow. I can’t believe it
接下来呢
So what’s next?
找达洛斯议员
Senator Dallow?
不 我还需要处理一些琐事
No, I need to tie up some loose ends.
格雷琴和巴格维尔提过”锡拉”的其他事吗
Did Gretchen and Bagwell say anything else about Scylla
-例如其他买♥♥主 -冯
in terms of other buyers? Feng.
他已经死了
He’s dead.
他们没和其他人说过吗
They didn’t talk to anyone else?
我们要尽量搜集证据
We need to get as many indictments
指控他们
on this thing as possible.
巴格维尔可能知道
Well, Bagwell might know.
只要在审问时给他点甜头
Once we get him in an interview room and offer him a deal,
他就会说的
his mouth will start moving.
还记得我们来的第一天我说的话吗
Remember what I said to you the first day we got here?
记得 你说等这一切结束了
Yeah, you said that when this was over,
我们再做个了断
we were gonna settle up.
我们已经两清了
We’re settled.
迈克尔
Michael.
都一个小时了
It’s been an hour.
你能给赛尔夫打电♥话♥看救护车什么时候来吗
Would you call Self and check on that ambulance?
他不接电♥话♥吗
Is he not picking up?
可能是信♥号♥♥不好
Maybe something’s wrong with the signal.
你所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥不在服务区
The number you have reached is not in service at this time
此号♥码为空号♥
and there is no new number.
怎么了
What is it?
你做的很好 米里亚姆
You did really good on this one, Miriam.
你很坚强
You really held your own.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我能仔细看看那东西吗
Can I take a closer look at that?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
赛尔夫
Self.
赛尔夫
Self.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!