走吧
Let’s go.
我要跟我女儿通话
I want to speak with my daughter
确认她已经被释放
get confirmation that she’s being released.
莎拉会一直监禁你女儿
Sara will be keeping your daughter in custody
直到她确定我们已安全离开
until she knows we’re safely away from this place
也没人跟踪
with nobody trailing us.
公♥司♥的探员不只深入到联调局
Company agents aren’t just embedded in the FBI
和情报机构
and the Secret Service.
他们深入执法机关 医院 车管所
They’re in local law enforcement, hospitals, DMV.
你永远看不到我们在哪
You’ll never see us coming.
实际上 一旦我们把”锡拉”交给正确的人
Actually, once we get Scylla into the right hands,
你所有的探员和行动
alyour agents, all your operations–
都会公之于众
it’ll all be out in the open,
那时 人人都能看到你们
and then everyone… will see you coming.
这是我们干的
We did this to you.
我们干的
We did this to you.
别忘了 老头
Don’t you forget that, old man.
想知道你父亲替公♥司♥干过什么吗
Want to know what your father really did for the Company?
他是个刽子手
He was an executioner.
他杀掉所有背叛公♥司♥的人
He killed people who defected from the company.
而他训练的人会追杀你们
now the men he trained will be coming after you.
跟我来 有点不对劲
Come on. Something’s not right.
德巴克女士
Mrs. Tabak?
德巴克女士
Mrs. Tabak?!
她刚走
She just left.
唐克雷蒂 她肯定没走远
Tancredi.she has to be right outside.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine.
我现在赶回来
I’m heading back now.
不 我要你待在安全的地方
No. I want you in a secure location,
有人监护你
under supervision.
你先回家
You go home.
但我必须过去
But I really need to be there.
我们一拿回”锡拉” 就给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you once we get Scylla back
我们把那辆卡车的牌照和识别码
We’ve given the truck’s license plate and VIN number
报给当地警局了
to the local police…
一旦斯科菲尔德破解出标准操作程序
We lost our tactical initiative the minute
我们就失去了战术主动权
that Scoeld figured out our SOPs.
我们要打败他
If we want to defeat him,
就必须打破陈规 出其不意
we’ve got to alter our way operating become unpredictable.
是他们 迈克尔 你们在哪
It’s them.Michael,where are you?
在公♥司♥的装甲车上
The Company’s armored truck.
我们拿到了
We have it.
他们拿到了
They got it.
听着 迈克尔 保持警惕 好吧
Okay, listen. Michael, stay on alert, okay?
我会的
I will.
我们在约定地点见
See you at the rendezvous.
你们去安全的地方
You guys get someplace safe.
等我们的消息
Wait till you hear from us.
-明白 -祝好运 伙计
You got it. Good luck, Bobby.
他们在哪
Where are they?
机场 我们看到他们了
The airport. We have visual confirmation.
抓到他们之前
Make sure not a single plane leaves the ground
别让任何一架飞机离开机场
before we’ve got them.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
看紧斯科菲尔德和布伦斯
Stay with Scofield and Burrows.
“锡拉”最重要
Scylla’s the priority.
女士们先生们 请注意
Attention, ladies and gentlemen,
由于技术故障 所有航♥班♥
due to technical issues, all flights have been
暂时无法起飞
temporarily grounded.

Check it out.
他们就在后面
They’re right behind us.
我们上
Let’s go.
现在
Now.
现在
Now.
我叫约翰·伯顿
Hey, my name’s John Burton.
我是非当班的芝加哥警♥察♥
I’m an off-duty cop from Chicago.
听着 我正经过安大略机场
Listen, I’m walking through Ontario Airport,
2号♥集散站 就在票务柜台旁
Terminal 2, right by the ticket counters
我发现有情况
and I just saw something
你们一定要查一下
that you guys definitely want check out.
有人过来了
We got company.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德和林肯·布伦斯
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows.
我们走
Let’s get out of here.
慢着
No, no, no…
你不会想要跑的
The last thing you want to do right now is run
怎么 你会开枪吗
Why is that? You gonna shoot us?
没错
Yeah.
一声令下 我的人就会把你们带走
I say the word and my men will take you both out.
在这么多人面前吗
In front of all these people?
你们不敢这么张扬的
You’d never risk that kind of exposure.
我觉得现在已经很明朗了
I think it’s clear by now
你错误估计我们的限度了
that you’ve miscalculated how far we’re willing to go.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
马上就把包给我
Give me the bag. Now.
告诉克兰兹事情还没完
Tell Krantz this isn’t finished.
你可以亲自告诉他
Oh, you can tell him in person.
先生 请跟我们来
Sir? Please come with us.
怎么了
Excuse me?
安全检查而已
Just a security precaution.
好吧 没问题
Yeah, sure.
真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
请把包里的东西都拿出来
Please empty the contents of your bag.
我包里就一台电脑
Look, all I’ve got in there is a laptop
和一个外接硬盘而已
and an external hard drive.
告诉你 你们抓错人了
I’m telling you, you’ve got the wrong guy.
先生 放开包
Let go of the bag, sir.
[善终为善]
All’s well that ends well.
如何
Well?
我们拿着呢
Yeah, we got it.
这么说你一开始就知道我是谁
So you knew who I was from the start, huh?
我的真实姓名 我的记录
My real name, my record…
我看过你的档案 没错
I read your file, yeah.
如果你没看过呢
What if you hadn’t?
你想说什么
What’s your point?
如果你不知道
What if you never knew
我是杀人犯帝博格·巴格维尔呢
I was Theodore Bagwell, the convict?
你会不会相信我是科尔·普发
Would you have believed I was Cole Pfeiffer?
顶级销♥售♥员
Stellar salesman…
天才演说家
talented speaker?
不知道
I don’t know.
但你确实骗了不少人
You certainly had a lot of other people fooled, though.
在你拿枪指着他们之前
Till you pled a machine gun on them.
我想这就像是他们在伽特所说的
I guess it’s like they said over at GATE:
我们都是自我的俘虏
“We are captives of our own identities,
禁锢在自己创造的监狱里
living in prisons of our own creation.”
谁会想到此话
Who would’ve thought they’d actually
一语中的
be right about something?
你要是把它弄丢了
So if you drop this,
我们是不是都得回监狱
does that mean we all go back to prison?
别担心
Don’t worry.
要是让它落入坏人手中
If this doesn’t get in the right hands in one piece,
我的处境也会跟你们一样
I’m going to be in as bad a spot as you are.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
怎样
What now?
我要遵守我之前的承诺
Now, I live up to my end of the deal.
半小时后 有辆车会来接你们
The vans are going to be here in a half an hour.
去驻外办事处
They’re going to be sent to a field office
按程序搞掂一切
where you can go through processing.
这是你们的迁移文件
Th is all your transfer papework.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!