把”锡拉”留下
Leave Scylla, and you can all
你们都自♥由♥了
go free.
只管从这扇门出去
Just walk out the door.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你杀了我 然后呢
You shoot me, and then what?
从19层高的办公室窗户跳下去吗
You jump out the window of my 19th floor office?
迈克尔 你杀了我就没了筹码
Michael, you kill me, you lose your levera.

Hello?
为你准备的
It’s for you.
这又是什么
Oh, what is this?
筹码
Leverage.
是我
It’s me.
丽莎
Lisa?
我在枪口上
I’m at gunpoint.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
是唐克雷蒂
It’s Tancredi.
她说 你要是不让迈克尔
She says if you don’t
和其他人带着”锡拉”离开 她就杀了我
let Michael and the others leave with Scylla, she’ll kill me.
爸爸
Dad?
求你
Please.
按他们说的做
Do what they want.
将军 我建议你采纳你女儿的建议
I suggest you take your daughter’s advice, General.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
丽莎 你在哪
Lisa, where you are?
让她听电♥话♥
Get her back on the phone!
我们离开后你可以跟你女儿通话
You can talk to your daughter after we’ve left
当然 是带着”锡拉”一起离开
with Scylla, of course.
据说你女朋友
Look, I read enough intel on your girlfriend
连只苍蝇也不会杀
to know that she wouldn’t hurt a fly.
3个月前还有可能
Maybe three months ago.
但现在她变了
but she’s changed.
我们都变了
We’ve all changed.
这是你杀的所有人的名单
This is a list of everyone you’ve killed.
父辈 子女 朋友
Fathers, sons, friends.
你真的认为
Do you really think
你女儿的性命比他们的值钱吗
your daughter’s life is worth any more than theirs?
现在只有两个选择
One of two things is going to happen now.
放我们走 或者牺牲丽莎
You’re going to let us go, or Lisa will die.
任选其一
Either one is fine with me.
不要伤害她
Just don’t hurt her.
只要你信守诺言 我们就不伤人
As long as you hold up your end of the deal, we won’t.
你下过令要转移”锡拉”
You ordered Scylla to be moved.
让我们体验一下吧
Show us how.
我跟他们出去
I’m walking them out!
退后
Stand down.
退后
Stand down.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们肯定找到另外的出路
They must have found another way out.
不可能 那他们就被抓住或者死了
That’s impossible. Well, then, they’re caught or dead.
我们还要等多久
How much longer are we gonna wait?
是你说斯科菲尔德已经计划好了
You were the one who said Scofield had a plan.
是你用枪指着怀特先生
And you put a gun in Mr. White’s face!
他会报♥警♥的
He was going to call the police.
别出声 没事的 我是联邦探员
Shh, shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. Federal agent.
什么
What?
快点 我会救你们的
Quick. I’ll help you.
快点 给他们解开
Quick. Help me untie the others.
我盯着科尔和那个女人
Okay, I’ll keep an eye on Cole and the woman.
你们一次两个人溜出去
I want you to slip out two at a time.
你们两个先走
Okay, you two first.
为什么不能一起走
Why can’t we all go together?
你在这儿 去抓他们
You’re here. Go arrest them.
我想在他们发现之前
I want to get out as many of you as possible
尽可能多的救你们出去
before they realize what’s happening.
帝博格·巴格维尔因谋杀被通辑
Theodore Bagwell’s wanted for murder.
现在科尔·普发又成了绑♥架♥犯
Now Cole Pfeiffer’s a hostage-taker.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你得一辈子逃命
You’re gonna run for your life,
你个白♥痴♥
you idiot.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
不 怀特先生
No, Mr. White.
不 怀特先生 等等
No, Mr. White. Wait!
不 等一下
No! Wait!
所有人趴下 放下武器
Everybody stay down! Drop your weapon!
打911
Call 911!
感觉如何
How does it feel, huh?
被迫做不想做的事
Being forced to do something you don’t want to do?
但如果你不照做
But knowing that if you don’t go through with it,
你关心的人就会遭殃
someone you care about is gonna suffer;
他们会付出代价
they’re gonna pay?
种什么因 得什么果 将军
What goes around, comes around, huh, General?

I…
我无法想象你经历的事
I can’t imagine what you’ve been through.
我无法想象你想做的事
I can’t imagine that you’d want to.
不论他们对你做了什么
Whatever they’ve done to you…
你就是他们 我的朋友
“They” are you, my friend.
不论他们跟你说了什么
Whatever they’ve told you,
你必须明白
you need to realize that…
斯科菲尔德和布伦斯是坏人
Scofield and Burws are bad men.
你以前是个医生
You used to be a doctor.
你一生都在帮助别人
You devoted your whole life help other people.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
他们让你用枪指着一个无辜的女人
They have you holding a gun on an innocent woman.
你是无辜的
So you’re innocent?
你只是
You’re jus..
处理数据
crunching numbers and running data
让世界变得更美好
to make the world a better place?
德巴克夫人
Mrs. Tabak?
你很好
You’re fine.
你还需要几分钟
You need a couple of minutes.
德巴克夫人 你在吗
Hello, Mrs. Tabak?!
你还好吗
You okay?

Say it.
我在洗我的裙子
I’m soaking my skirt.
我要是给洗衣店前不把油弄出来
If I d’t get the grease out before it gets to the cleaners,
衣服就毁了
it’ll be ruined.
好的 夫人
Okay, ma’am.
我不知道在你的象牙塔里是什么情景
I don’t know what it looks like up there in your ivory tower.
而底下的人都要死了
Down on the ground, men and women are dying
生活被毁掉
and lives are being ruined.
所以 我会做任何事情
So, I’m prepared to do absolutely anything
来阻止你
in order to stop you.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去 丽莎
Turn… around, Lisa.
你该让我去说服怀特先生
You should’ve let me try to convince Mr. White
就不会发生这一切
that everything was gonna be okay.
那样的话 我就能
That way, I could’ve…
能怎样 每天穿着西装
What?! Put on a monkey suit every day
坐在办公桌后吗
and sit behind a desk.
你以为你还能坚持多久
How long you think that’s gonna last?
你想拿着MP-5上大街上吗
You gonna walk down the street with an MP-5?
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
他们能认出你 科尔
They can identify you, Cole.
你是唯一把我跟绑♥架♥联♥系♥起来的人
You’re the only one linking me to that crime scene.
但是 跟你合作很愉快
But, hey, it was nice working with you.
不许动
Don’t move!
转过去
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around!
温柔点 甜心
Gently now, sugar.
我是米里亚姆·贺尔兹探员 甜心
That’s Special Agent Miriam Holtz to you, sugar.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!