祝你们好运
Best of luck.
你得跟我们一起走
You’re coming with us.
没事的 德曼尼 放下枪
It’s all right, Damani. Put away the gun.
一切尽在掌控之中
Everything’s under control.
红色警报
We have a major situation.
迈克尔 谢天谢地
Michael, thank God.
我们搞定了
We got it.
你那边怎么样
How’s it going on your end?
非常好
Pretty damn good.
再给我五分钟
But give me five more minutes.
你告诉怀特杀我儿子时
Is that the desk
就坐在这里吗
you sat at when you told Wyatt to kill my son?
放心吧 阿历克斯
Don’t worry, Alex.
过了今天 他就不会再发号♥施令了
He won’t be giving any more orders after today.
我很好奇
I’m curious.
你们认为你们能出去吗
How do you think you’re getting out of here?
我们
The second
走出电梯时
we stepped off the elevator,
我的警卫就下令封锁了整幢大楼
my guard made a call to put the entire building under lockdown.
禁止一切出入
Nothing gets in or out.
不管你们在等什么
So whatever you’re waiting for
都不会来了
it isn’t coming.
你在看什么
What are you looking at, huh?
没有 什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing.
你在看什么
Huh? What are you looking at?!
什么都没有
Nothing.
别老瞪着我 回去
Don’t you be eyeballing me, soldier.Back to work.
我们不可能搞定了
There’s no way this is gonna end well.
我们应该离开这里
We should get out of here.
等20分钟赚1.25亿美金不值吗
Don’t you think it’s worth 20 minutes for $125 million?
闭嘴吧
Suck it up!
派一队人守在在将军办公室外
I want a team outside of the General’s office.
我们必须解决这事
We need to get a handle on this.
检查电梯
Check the elevator.
把守楼梯
Cover the stairwell.
设计这么多就为了保密一些姓名和报告吗
All that design just to hold some names and reports.
姓名和报告
Names and reports?
这是政♥府♥还是你父亲告诉你们的
Is that informatn from the government,or your father?
小心点
Careful.
右边最上层抽屉
Top right-hand drawer.
有你感兴趣的东西
It’s something that should be of interest to you.
出现你们的名字时 我调出来的
I pulled it when your names came up.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我在一个跨国集团
I took a position
找了一份工作
with a group of multinationals we call
我们称之为”公♥司♥”
the Company.
他们决定这个国家的一切
They call every shot this country takes.
你们出生前 我就认识你们父亲
I knew your father since before you were born
你们知道他曾为”公♥司♥”卖♥♥命
You do know he worked for the Company?
对 他是个数据分♥析♥家
Yeah. He was data analyst.
他是这样跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
也有道理
Well, it makes sense.
他想保护你们 远离真♥相♥
He wanteto protect you from the truth.
我警告你
I’m warning you.
你父亲是个聪明人
Your father was a brilliant man,
但他绝不可能击垮”公♥司♥”
but he could never have defeated the Company.
你们没必要像他一样
You don’t have to make the same
犯愚蠢的致命错误
misguided, fatal mistake that he did.
你们对”公♥司♥”知之甚少
There’s so much you don’t know about the Company…
还有锡拉
about Scylla…
你父亲
about your dad…
还有你母亲
about your mother.
我发誓 我会杀了你
I swear to God, I’ll kill you.
放松点
Let’s get through this.
计划是什么
What’s the plan?
赛尔夫探员
Agent Self?
进行如何
Where are we?
他们进去大约2个小时了
The men went in about two hours ago.
还不确定他们是否得到锡拉了吗
No confirmation on whether they’ve gotten Scylla?
还没有 不过我保证 贺勃
Not yet, but I promise you, Herb,
我第一个告诉你 好吧
you’ll be the first to know, okay?
一旦得到消息 我会开一辆无牌车
And as soon as I get word, I’m taking an unmarked car
去接头点 然后我再回来
to the pickup location, and then I’m gonna head back over…
不 你直接去达洛斯议员办公室
No. You go directlyto Senator Dallow’s office
我会让检察长在那等着
I’ll have the attorney general standing by.
我们不能临时改变计划
We can’t veer from the plan here.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
明白
Yes, sir.
就快结束了
We’re almost at the finish line.
我知道
I know.
我没想到你能查到这么深
I never thought you’d make it this far.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们要做好准备
We need to be prepared to go in
随时待命
as soon as the General gives the order.
你们想要什么
What is it you all want?
费尔南多
Fernando.
只要开口
Just say the word,
你女儿的
and your little girl’s
学费就能解决
college education is paid for.
我们会给她买♥♥幢房♥子 好好生活
We’ll buy her a house to grow up in.
你以为只要
You think you can just
向我们撒点钱
throw some cash at us, huh?
我们就会忘掉一切吗
We’ll forget everything, call it a day?
潘姆需要你 阿历克斯
Pam needs you, Alex.
此刻更是如此
Now more than ever.
你们都很伤心
You’re both still hurting,
但时间是良药
but given time, it’ll pass.
也许过段日子你们又可以
And maybe some day you’ll be ready
为人父母 钱不在话下
to be parents again, and if money is no object.
你应该听听自己
You should hear yourself right now.
现在声音多绝望
The desperation in your voice.
你听到了吗
You hear it?
好好考虑我说的话
But listen to what it is I’m saying.
离我远点
Get away from me.
你想要的一切
Whatever you want…
离我远点
Get away from me.
你们想要的一切
Whatever you want,
我都可以提供
I can provide.
你和莎拉
Airline tickets
可以乘飞机票去任何地方
for u and Sara anywhere in the world.
我想要的是
What I want
目睹公♥司♥化为灰烬
is to see The Company burn to the ground,
而你 锒铛入狱
and you in prison.
这就是我们想要的
It’s what we all want.
这是不可能的
That’ll never happen.
-你最近怎么样 -很好
-Hi. How have you been? -Good.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
一边去
Please back off.
让我来帮你
Excuse me. Let me help you
擦掉那些东西
get some of that off.
住手 只要
You know what? Stop. Just…
不要担心
Don’t worry about it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
失陪 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
所有人就位
Everybody get into position.
很快一切都会结束
This is going to end
结局不会乐观
very soon, and it’s not going to be pretty.
最后一次机会
One last chance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!