一周后见
I’ll see you in a week.
真不幸 有些事儿
Unfortunately, I have some business
非得我在这儿处理
I need to take care of right here.
好的 这是它的工作原理
Okay, so, here’s how it works.
一旦检测到有
As soon as the sensors pick up any kind of a heat source
90度或更高的热源 系统进入待机
90 degrees or more, system goes into standby,
黄色警戒
a yellow light comes on.
待机五秒内
After five seconds in standby,
如果热源没有消失 就会报♥警♥
if the heat source isn’t gone, we have an alarm.
我们有6秒的时间穿过走廊
So we got six seconds to make it across the hallway
还有玻璃墙
and through the glass wall?
差不多
Basically.
如果我们手上沾了液氮
If we get our hands on some liquid nitrogen,
可以降低温度
we could regulate the temperature.
没错
Yeah.
一举两得
Kill two birds with one stone.
看看你能不能搞到
See if you can get some of that.

Hey.

Hey.
我不想问你觉得怎么样
I’m not going to ask how you’re feeling.
很好
Good.
我进公♥司♥四年后
About four years after I joined the bureau,
我手下第一个特工
my first special agent in charge–
被诊断患有肝癌
he was diagnosed with liver cancer.
但对他来说
But for him,
最难的不是治疗过程
the hardest part wasn’t the treatment.
而是要放下工作
The hardest part was leaving the office,
当时我们正在做RICO的案子
because we had this… we had this big RICO case
就要审判了
that was about to go to trial,
我们已经录了数千小时
and we’re talking thousands
的口供 查了五年
of man hours, five years of research.
而他要去化疗
And the guy was going to be in chemo.
他很害怕
And he was scared.
他害怕我们会输掉案子
He was scared that we were gonna lose the case,
很多坏人就会逃脱法律的制裁
and that a lot of bad men were gonna walk.
我猜猜 他让一群社会败类
Let me guess: He had a ragtag band of criminals
有可能逃脱惩罚
ready to pick up the slack.
差不多
It was something like that.
我们不会让你失望的
We’re not going to let you down, Michael.
你的上司呢
What happened to your boss?
他见证了我们的胜利
Oh, he was there to see us win.
你确定她是特工
You’re sure she’s a Fed?
我出1000块 她也不脱她的上衣
Wouldn’t take off her jacket for a thousand dollars.
因为她有一把枪
She’s got a gun under there.
这就复杂了
It’s a complication.
你这么说很对
Well, that’s a nice way to put it.
似乎你没拿到那张卡
Sort of like you not getting the sixth card.
你真会拖我们的后腿
What are we calling that now, a setback?
放松
Relax.
你知道我失去了什么吗
You have any idea what I’m giving up here?
我本来能拿到5万块
I was guaranteed 50 grand.
为了5万块你就这样 你不是真的吧
You’re crying over $50,000? Are you serious?
我有一份工作
I have a job.
我现在能赚钱 而且 还有人给我寄信
I make money. I get mail.
大家都称呼我 先生
People call me sir.
一天干12个小时 只能吃上顿剩的捞面
12-hour days and eating leftover lo-mein.
我觉得 Theodore Bagwell
Something tells me Theodore Bagwell
不会坚持太长时间吧
wouldn’t last long in this situation.
可能
Yeah, maybe,
但是Cole Pfeiffei会坚持
but Cole Pfeiffer would.
你想绷着你的臭脸 等到明天吧
You want to pout, you do it tomorrow.
我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
那个真值一亿两千五百万
Is it really worth $125 million?
两倍
It’s worth twice as much.
为什么他们不交给我们呢
What if they refuse to hand it over?
我们要不付钱 要不就杀了他们
Either we pay for Scylla, or we kill for it.
feng 我们需要谈谈
Feng, we need to talk.
给我点时间 就一会
Hey, give me a second here, guys, just a second.
我们不能发出超过两分贝的噪音
MAHONE: We can’t make any noise above ten decibels.
已经有两分贝了
You got two of those?
是的
Absolutely.
会成功的 对吧
This is gonna work, right?
应该会
It should.
不仅如此
No, not just that.
整个计划都会成功的
The whole thing.
我们是不是真有一次机会
I mean, do we even have a chance?
你确定在正确的地方 打一个正确洞
Just make sure the hole is in the right place.
我们进行到哪一步了
So, where are we?
Gretchen没有给我们最后一张卡
Gretchen didn’t get us the sixth card.
我们需要那张卡 Don
We need that sixth card, Don.
我知道
I know.
如果我们没有那张卡 我们永远不可能破解“锡拉”
If we don’t get the sixth card, we’re never gonna crack Scylla.
我知道
I know it.
他们今天就会运走“锡拉”
Well, we know they’re moving Scylla today.
我们也不可能跳着舞进将军的办公室
We know we can’t just waltz into the General’s office
然后偷走那张卡
and steal that last card,
那我们还有什么选择
so where does that leave us?
肯定会有办法的
Then there’s got to be a way.
–肯定会有办法的 –不能牺牲任何一个人
There has to be a way. Not without losing another man.
相信我 我用一个星期的时间来考虑
Believe me, I spent the last week trying to figure out
如何得到第六张卡 但是每种办法的结果
how to get that sixth card, and every scenario ends
都会是有人头上被顶着枪 而这种情况是不可接受的
with a gun to someone’s head, and that is not acceptable.
Gretchen要我把这个
You know, Gretchen did pass on this one piece
一定要交给你
of information for you.
对你会有帮助的
This could be helpful.
买♥♥家出现了
The buyer just showed up.
知道了 查查他们到底要干什么
All right, well, find out what they’re up to.
Feng先生 很高兴你能来见我们
Mr. Feng, so glad you could come and see us.
我一直期待我们三个
I was expecting the next time
会聚在一个房♥间里的时候
the three of us would be in the same room together,
你会给我点东西
that you’d have something for me.
我们也是这么期待的
That was our expectation, as well,
不过我们遇到了点麻烦
but we’ve hit a few bumps in the road.
为了确保安全
Now, to ensure the item’s
我们需要你的帮助
safe recovery, we need your help.
该走了
It’s time to go.
逃跑是最好的办法
“All that avails is flight.”
或许我爸爸调查过某些事情
Maybe my father was onto something.
如果因为我们试图搞垮公♥司♥
If they all die
他们都死去了
because we tried to take down the Company,
而我还活着
and I survive because…
只是因为我因病旷工
because I called in sick…
我自己如何继续活下去呢
…how am I gonna live with myself?
你会好起来的
You’re gonna get through this.
我不去医院了
I’m not going to the hospital.
什么?
What?
Linc 上车吧
Linc, just get in the car.
我和你们一起去
I’m going with you.
如果我还有行医执照的话
If I still had a medical license,
我会因为这个而被吊销
I’d lose it over this.
这东西是给癫痫病人用的
This is usually given to epileptics.
这将在接下来的三个小时内
It will suppress the rapid firing of neurons
抑制快速发射的神经元
for the next three hours,
使病情发作的
making it unlikely
可能性变小
that you’ll have a seizure in that time,
不过Michael 任何精神上或身体上的压力…
but Michael, any added mental or physical stress…
我明白
I get it.
我没开玩笑
I mean it.
不再万不得已的情况下我希望你别乱动
I don’t want you to move unless you absolutely have to.
这一切结束以后 我就带你去医院
And as soon as this is over, I’m taking you to the hospital.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!