你确定这是你要的东西
You sure this is gonna get you in?
我们来考虑怎么进去
Let us worry about getting in.
你来考虑一下 我们怎么出来
You worry about how we’re getting out.
我有人盯着Gretchen和Bagwell
I got someone keeping an eye on Gretchen and Bagwell.
如果他们刷花招 他们就玩完了
If they try anything, they’re getting taken out.
不会有任何东西阻碍我们得到“锡拉”了
Nothing is going to get between us and Scylla.
你确定你没事
You sure you’re all right?
只是有一点
Yeah, it’s just, uh,
我的意思是 我们要进入公♥司♥总部
you know, we’re breaking into Company headquarters,
大家多少都会有一点紧张
and, uh, you’ll understand why we’re all a little on edge.
明白
Understood.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
当你♥爸♥来找我的时候
when your father approached me about doing this,
我感觉我
I felt like I was, uh,
好像是在抓鬼一样
chasing a ghost or something, but…
由于你们做了这一切
’cause of the work you guys have done,
今天就是我们彻底打垮他们的时候
today is the day, we are taking these bastards down
查到了没
You get it?
是的
Got it.
我们还有4个小时的时间
We got four hours.
怎么说
SUCRE: How come?
我要去去医院治疗
I’m going in for treatment.
我们开始吧
MAHONE: Here we go.
锡拉
Scylla.
很显然 我们有很多事情要解决
Obviously, we’ve got a lot to figure out.
我们需要穿过两面墙
We have to break through two walls–
一面水泥的 一面玻璃的
one concrete, one glass–
还要保证不发出声音
and do it without making a sound.
高敏感的抛物面反射式传声器
Hypersensitive parabolic microphones,
对着所有的位置
pointed in all directions.
地板的感应器也可以侦查
The floor sensors can detect
附着表面的承重只有两磅
an added surface load of just two pounds.
所以
So…
我们要在不接触地板的情况下
we have to traverse the distance between the two walls
连接两个墙面
without touching the floor
而且在这过程中 无论如何
and do all that without generating any kind
也不能产生任何来自身体的热量
of body heat whatsoever.
这些是最新的热感应器技术
These are the latest in heat-sensing technology.
如果有一步出问题
We make one wrong move,
监视器就会启动 Krantz将军就发现我们了
the camera goes on, and General Krantz will know we’re inside.
太神奇了
It’s amazing.
这些所有的安保 只有
All this security and only one man
他一个人看的到监视器吗
has access to video surveillance?
公♥司♥不想有任何
The Company doesn’t want any record
发生在下面的事情的记录
of what’s going on down there.
我们能进入电梯吗
Can we access that elevator?
不能 电梯在公♥司♥大楼的中间
No, it’s right in the middle
那里有10层安保
of the Company building– there are ten layers
我们要去没有人
of security. We have to go where they’re
看到我们的地方
not expecting us,
先从水泥墙开始
starting with the concrete wall.
Sucre 你钻那里
Sucre, you were drilling there, right?
就像你说的 它是由钢筋纤维加强的
It’s fortified with steel fibers, just like you said.
为了能够到达那儿
All right, in order to get
我们必须制♥造♥一个
through that, we have to generate
电磁场
an electromagnetic field…
我们必须制♥造♥一个电磁场
We have to generate an electromagnetic field…
必须
To have, uh,
一个电磁场
an electromagnetic field
要获得这些 我们至少
with the force that we want, we’re going to need
需要几个汽车电池
at least a couple of car batteries.
你能搞得到吗
Can you get that?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们可以的
We can do this.
预计Gretchen什么时候
Uh, what time are we expecting Gretchen
能搞到第六张卡
to get that sixth card?
是什么耽搁了你这么久
What took you so long?
你知道我饥渴后是什么样的
You know how I get when I’m hungry.
我也是好不容易才离开办公♥司♥的
It wasn’t easy getting away from the office.
我应该像以前那样
I could have come to you…
自己去的
like old times.
真希望有一张红木桌子在这
I almost wish there was a mahogany desk in here.
你有点紧张
Oh… you’re tense.
把外套脱了吧
Take off this jacket.
我帮你拿到那边去
Let me get in there.
我没有把它带过来
I didn’t bring it with me.
我的那张卡
My card.
那才是你想要的 对吧
That is what you’re looking for, right?
你在说什么呢 你的卡吗
What are you talking about? Your card.
你忘记了吗
You forget.
我是那个教你说谎的人
I’m the one that taught you how to lie.
我从来没想过 在63岁的高龄
I never thought that, at the age of 63,
我仍然会被伤到
I could still have my heart broken.
什么让你觉的有必要偷这张卡
Why did you feel you needed to steal my card?
为什么不在等等呢
Don’t you know that if you’d waited just a little bit longer,
那样你就可以拥有自己的那张卡
you’d have had one of your own?
对不起
I’m sorry. I’m…
你想要卖♥♥给谁
Who are you selling it to?
这不是的 不是的
That’s-That’s not why…

Who?
我是你孩子的母亲
I’m the mother of your child.
求你 为了Emily
Please, for Emily’s sake.
求你了 Jonathan
Please, Jonathan.
求求你
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
再让我看到你
If I ever see you again…
我就杀了你
I’ll shoot you on sight.
一切正常么 Cole
Is everything all right, Cole?
我有重要的事跟你说
I got something important you need to know.
我们都会很有钱
We’re gonna be rich.
这有个问题
So, here’s the question.
我得花多少钱
How much is it gonna cost me
才能让你把衣服脱了
to get that jacket off of you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我以后再看到你
Last day I’m ever gonna see you.
你都会裹得很严
You’re all covered up.
我可受不了 100块如何
I cannot abide. $100.
你想付钱让我把衣服脱了
You want to pay me to take my clothes off?
不是所有的 只是外套
Not all of them. Just the jacket. Mm.
200块 我不会为你脱衣服
$200. I’m not gonna strip for you.
可怜可怜老人家吧
Pity on an old man.
你真恶心
You’re disgusting.
也很淫♥荡♥很卑鄙
And lecherous and vile.
而且马上就会很有钱
And soon to be wealthy beyond belief.
1000块好了
One thousand dollars.
为什么突然这么谨慎
Why so modest all of a sudden?
Cole 我在办公室等你
Cole, I need to see you in my office now.
感谢您致电 有什么需要吗
Thank you for calling Gate. How can I help you?
像怀特先生在办公室摆弄订书机
It was Mr. White in his office with the lead stapler.
Cole 昨天与爱达荷的交易
Cole, yesterday, with that Idaho group,
你给公♥司♥赚了三万五千块
you made this company $35,000.
我得表示表示
And I would like to return the favor.
这是我们的年度旅游
It’s our annual cruise.
七日游
Seven days and six nights of non-stop pitching.
我个人通常报销五万块
I personally clear $50,000 on most trips,
但凭你所做的事情
but for everything you’ve done,
这是你该得的
it’s all yours.
我也只能做这些了
The least I could do.
今天出发么
It leaves today?
回家去收拾一下
Go home and pack.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!