他们必须得把那个东西瘫痪掉
They have to deactivate.
我拿到了
I got a key.
蓝图中的摘要说明
A legend to the blueprint.
BAKER给你的 -不是
Baker gave you this? No.
他老婆给我的 他们抓到了BAKER
His wife gave it to me. They came for Baker.
好了 这样就简单多了
All right, well, this makes more sense.
这些符号♥
These, uh, these symbols
不是代表p-trap 代表的是
aren’t for p-traps, they’re…
麦克风
they’re microphones.
字母V代表吸尘器
And the letter “V” isn’t for vacuum,
那是发电机
that’s a generator.
这里有一条JZ33的布雷线
This is a line of JZ33 land mines
埋在这片地下8CM的地方
buried 80 millimeters underground,
离外墙差不多有7英尺
about seven feet from the outer wall–
这一定是linc和我说的事情
that’s must be what Linc was talking about.
上面说 只能用手册上的指导方式才能拆除
It says, “Manual override only.
要是地雷响了
All conventional attempts to dismantle the JZ33
就会触发锡拉的警报
will activate the Scylla alarms.”
这不仅仅是一个地雷
This isn’t just a land mine.
是一个报♥警♥器
This is, uh… this is an alarm.
我们不能在这等下去了
We can’t sit here all night.
准备好了没
You ready?
我是linc 请留言
it’s Linc. You know what to do.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
Linc
Linc!
Sucre
Sucre!
停下
MAHONE: Stop!
快停下
Stop!
别动
Don’t move.
别动
Don’t move.
不要动
Don’t move.
不关掉警报
You can’t dismantle the land mine
-你是拆不了那地雷的 -也就是说
without setting off the alarm. So I either
要么关掉警报
set off the alarm
-要么我就得被炸死了 -不
or blow up and die. No.
那有一个手闸
There’s a manual override.
切断电源后时间足够你
It’ll cut the power long enough for you
不用拆塔就能离开
to step off without removing the pin.
你确定吗
How do you know for sure?
我找到David Baker了
I found David Baker.
Sucre 抬起脚来
Sucre. Step off.
你能做到的
You can do it. You only have
你只有20秒时间 快点
20 seconds. Come on.
-我不行 -你能行 你能行的
I can’t… Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
我和Michael研究过了
Michael and I figured it out.
现在就抬脚
Step off right now.
不不不 你们都走吧 我
No, no, you guys all go. I’ll–
我们不能都死 让我一个人承担吧
We all don’t have to die. I’ll do it alone.
今天没有人会死
Nobody’s gonna die today!
抬脚啊
Step off!
抬脚吧
Step off.
这堵墙后面是什么
What’s behind this wall?
锡拉
Scylla.
你们什么时候发现的
When do you find out?
那医生会报♥警♥的 何时都有可能
The doctor is supposed to call, uh… any minute.
听着
Look, um…
我很抱歉今天没和你们一起行动
I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you today.
别担心了
Don’t worry about it.
知道吗 Gretchen为Sucre所做的
You know, what Gretchen did for Sucre
让我坚信我们可以信任她
made me realize we could use her.
我问她要第六张卡
I asked for the sixth key.
她怎么说
What’d she say?
她正在努力
She’s on it.
你怎么样
You all right?

All right.
我们要去机场
We’re about to go to the airfield.
我们要把Brad的尸体运给他母亲
We’re gonna ship Brad’s body off to his mother.
他的遗物都在这
SUCRE: Got his things here.
他在哪里
Where is he?
这边
Over here.
* *
他妈妈会为他感到骄傲的
His mother will appreciate that.
Bellick女士
SUCRE: Mrs. Bellick.
我是Fernando Sucre
This is Fernando Sucre.
我有个噩耗要告诉您
I have some terrible news.
今天干的真好
Great job today.
我对你朋友的死感到遗憾
I’m sorry to hear about your friend.
那是令人尊敬的工作
But that’s, um, admirable work,
志愿看管那样一群罪犯
volunteering with a bunch of criminals like that.
我们都是一样的
We’re all the same, really.

Mm.
这是你要的
Here’s the application you requested
前台女士的申请
for the desk girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安 Cole
You have a good night, Cole.
你也是 谢谢
You, too. Thanks.

Hello?

Hello?
好的
Okay.
我们会的
We will.
谢谢
Thank you.
目前我们所了解的
As we’ve all learned the hard way,
在地基周边
there’s an electronic alarm barrier
安装有电子报♥警♥设备
around the perimeter of the foundation.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
那是锡拉最外层的防线
that is Scylla’s most primitive line of defense.
那面墙
The wall itself
用钢纤维设防
is fortified with steel fiber.
好消息是 在那里面
The good news is, on the inside here,
没有监控录像
there are no cameras.
公♥司♥不想留有任何
The Company doesn’t want any
证明锡拉存在的视觉图像
visual evidence that Scylla exists.
坏消息是
The bad news is that there are both
那有重量和声音的传感器
weight and microphonic sensors here and here
一旦有任何超过
that will alert Company Security
2磅的活人出现
to the presence of any breathing human being
它就会向公♥司♥的安♥全♥部♥门报♥警♥
that weighs more than two pounds.

Um…
我所能说的是
as far as I can tell,
第一个挑战是回避那堵墙
the first challenge is getting around that wall.
然后我们试着从地下通上去
And then we can worry about crossing the floor.
不碰任何地方
SUCRE: Without touching it.
保持安静
MAHONE: In silence.
太复杂了
It’s complicated.
不过我已经开始研究了
But, uh, I’m already working on something.
Brad不会白白丧命
Brad didn’t die in vain.
我们会成功的
We can make this work.
是神经学家打来电♥话♥
That was the neurologist.
你长了一个下丘脑错构瘤
You have a hypothalamus hamaratoma.
十分罕见
It’s really rare.
你天生就有了
You were probably born with it.
事态还在改变 它在变大
Um, things have changed– it’s been growing,
这就是你为什么会有现在这些症状的原因
which is why you’ve been experiencing your symptoms.
医生认为你应该做手术
And the doctor feels that you need surgery.
再等两天两天
Two days.
我就需要两天
That’s, uh, that’s what I need.
不 明天就得做
No. Tomorrow.
否则你会死掉的 你别无选择
Otherwise you could die, and there’s no alternative.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!