这里会有这些东西
that any of this was even here.
要我说
That being said…
这些看起来像JZ33反步兵爆破雷
These look a lot like JZ33 anti-personnel blast mines.
在费卢杰时
Back in Fallujah,
穆伊以前把它们埋在基地外面
the Muj used to bury them outside their firm base.
除掉他们
Get rid of them.
我不是专家 但我有主意
I’m no expert, but I have an idea.
什么在哔哔叫
What’s beeping?
哔哔声啊
It beeps!
你踩得还真是妙
Wow, you must’ve stepped on this just right.
你的体重平均
Your weight is evenly distributed
分布在压板上
across the pressure plate,
没有触动撞针
and you haven’t engaged the firing pin.
一英寸你都不能挪
You can’t move an inch.
我们知道
We know.
你的主意是什么
What’s your idea?
我的想法是他挪一英寸
Well, my idea is that he moves an inch.
这样 我就能深入洞里
That way, I can get to the hole,
拆除撞针
and I can dismantle the firing pin.
他现在站在上面 我无能为力
Right now, he’s standing on it, and I can’t do anything.
不行 Linc 打电♥话♥给你弟弟[西班牙语]
No, no, no, Linc, llama tu hermano.
-什么 -快打电♥话♥给你弟弟
What? Call your brother, please.
你 你留在这儿
You– you stay here.
好吧
Fine.
是我哥哥
It’s my brother.
Michael
Michael…
我们走
Let’s go.
Sara
Sara…
你们不是要走吧
You’re not leaving, are you?
你有我们的号♥码
You have our number.
你到底是谁
And who are you again?
他想在家等结果
He prefers to wait at home.
-我会照看他 -他可能有危险
I’m monitoring him. He’s leaving AMA
不能离开医院
in a potentially fragile condition.
听着 我不是傻瓜
Look, I’m not stupid.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are,
我不会告发你们
and I’m not gonna turn you in.
我关心的是
My concern is for what’s going on
你的健康
with your health.
他们不是来抓你们的
They aren’t here for you,
我告诉你 以你的状况
and I’m telling you, in your condition…
谢谢你医生 感谢你的帮助
Thank you, Doctor; I appreciate your help.
拜托打电♥话♥给我们
Please do call us.
有什么事么
Can I help you?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天 我跟Bagwell一起办事时
Today, I was working with Bagwell.
他很顺从
He’s been compliant as hell.
我想我可以让他高兴
I thought that I would make him happy.
-他想谈论Gretchen Morgan -行 到底怎么了
He wanted to talk about Gretchen Morgan. Right, and what happened?
而我说漏嘴了
And I slipped up.
我提到过WHISTLER
I mentioned Whistler.
我告诉你这个很难弄
This one is tough, I’m telling you.
bagwell gretchen morgan 他们很难缠
Bagwell, Gretchen Morgan– they’re thugs.
我不止一次被别人
I have been face down with a gun
拿枪指着我的头
to the back of my head more than once.
好吧
All right.
听着 我不想让你去做
Look, I don’t want you to do something
你不想做的事情
that you don’t want to do.
你是个好的秘书 我们可以安排其他人
You’re a good agent– we could reassign…
不 我不是这个意思
No, no, that is not it.
听着 我能搞掂这个
Look, I can handle this.
我只是
I’m just…
我只是在努力让自己克服这些问题
I’m just kicking myself.
我可以给你其他的事情做做
I could find something else for you to do, okay?
这件事你就别管了
This thing has gotten way out of hand.
Dallow马上就来了 并且公♥司♥正在转移锡拉
Dallow is on my back, and the Company is moving Scylla…
不
No.
我能行
I’m fine.
真的行
Are you sure?
DON 我觉得我们能行
I really think we can do this, Don.
我们能搞垮公♥司♥
We can bring the Company down.
我把我名字标记在图纸上的唯一原因就是自负
Ego is the only reason I coded my name into those blueprints.
我不觉的有什么好惭愧的
I don’t feel guilty about anything.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 不好意思哈
I gotta take this. I’m sorry.
你怎么样了
Hello?
ALEX 我们 -怎么了
Alex, we…What?
有麻烦了
Got a problem.
那有个该死的雷区
There’s a damn minefield down there.
什么 我听不到
Hello, I can’t hear you.
sucre有麻烦了
Sucre’s in trouble.
他踩着一个地雷
He’s standing on a mine.
我们得把它拆了
We need to deactivate it.
Linc 我现在必须得走了 一会打给你
Linc, I gotta go. I’ll call you back.
他们在这儿 DAVID
They’re here, David.
你想从我这得到什么 -他们在转移锡拉
What do they want from me? They’re moving Scylla,
保护它
protecting it– everything you did for them,
他们还想再做一次
they want you to do it again.
你觉得你能阻止他们吗
You think you can stop them?
我了解你
I know all about you.
我已经知道这六个月以来
I’ve known about you for six months–
从有人从公♥司♥
ever since somebody stole those plans
偷这些计划书
from the Company.
但是这一切都是徒劳
It will never work.
你们连第一墙都过不去
You won’t get past the first wall.
第一道墙是什么
What about the first wall?
你觉得那个雷区就能阻止到我吗
What’s gonna stop me, huh? The minefield?
千万别告诉他们
Please… don’t tell ’em.
我们已经抓到他了 继续搜
We’ve got him. Sweep the area.
山脚下有条泥路
There’s a dirt road at the bottom of the hill.
你可以从那条路逃跑
It will take you out.
你丈夫 -快走
Your husband… Just go.
他不会帮你的 这个东西会
He won’t help you; that will.
lincoln 再给他打一次
Lincoln, go call him again.
linc 快点啊
Linc, go call him.
快啊 linc
Linc, go call him!
michael会怎么处理这件事
What will Michael know about this?
我觉得这件事已经超出他的能力范围了
I mean, it’s not exactly within his realm of expertise.
我们在浪费时间
We’re wasting time.
当然 我只是给你一个半专业的建议
I gave you a semiprofessional assessment.
又怎么了
What’s wrong?
你不相信我 fernando
You don’t trust me, Fernando?
为什么应该是他
Why should he?
因为我们都有一个共同的目标 那就是锡拉
Because we all want the same thing: Scylla.
而且我才不会让一个地雷
And I’m not gonna let a giant pack
来阻止我们前进的道路
of firecrackers stand in our way.
要不我给你找个拆弹小组
Or would you like me to callthe bomb squad?
听着 我现在是好心相劝
Look, I am offering to do you a massive favor here.
要是这东西在我拆的时候炸了
If that thing blows while I’m pulling the pin,
他丢掉一条腿 我没有半个头
he loses a leg– I lose a face!
fernando别担心
Now, don’t worry, Fernando.
我拆过很多次了
I’m known for my steady hand.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath, okay?
保持重心
Keep your weight even.
现在慢慢移♥动♥
And I need you to shift slowly,
慢慢的
very slowly–
往左边一点点 这样我就能拆掉引线了
one inch to your left, so I can get to the pin.
不行不行 我做不到
Oh, no, I can’t… I can’t, I can’t do it.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
有什么最新消息
Have you, uh, heard anything?