你听过那个神话吗
Didn’t you read the legend?
当然
Sure.
但我们还有很多麻烦
But we still had a lot of trouble.
你不是公♥司♥的人
You’re not Company.
我应该怎么做
What should I do?
冷静
Stay calm.
怎么冷静 你说了我踩上地雷了
Calm?! You just said I’m standing on a bomb!
我们会有办法的
We’ll work it out.
会是Gretchen设计的吗
You think Gretchen set us up?
由公♥司♥的
“The lessons
建立者Harvey Hall先生
taught by our founder, Mister…”
传授的课程
“…Harvey Hall.”
通向个人自♥由♥的途径
“Pathway to personal freedom.”
那些人会听这些废话吗
Do people actually buy this nonsense?
放开我
Let go of me.
跟我来 要不我把你从窗户推下去
You’re coming with me or through that glass.
自己选
Choose.
这是办公地点
This is a place of business.
GATE帮助我们寻找到
GATE allows us to find the pathway
个人自♥由♥的途径
to personal freedom.
定义我们的范围
Define our boundaries.
并且超出范围考虑
See past them.
让我告诉你们有关这项伟大工程
Let me tell you a story about the founder
设计者的故事
of this great program.
让我告诉你们一个比这俗套的故事
You know, I’m gonna tell you a better story
更棒的故事 关于被囚禁的故事
about captivity than the regular old spiel.
几年前
Years back,
我在当地的教诲局
I was providing volunteer leadership
当志愿者领导
in a local penitentiary.
我和一个守卫头头Brad共事
I worked with the head guard,
他又肥又壮 还弯着脚
a big, burly, bowlegged Brad.
和恶魔一样可恶
Mean as the devil.
所有罪犯都很怕他 甚至是谋杀犯
All the prisoners were afraid of him, even the murderers.
有一天 Brad对我说
And one day, Brad said to me,
Cole 我要你离开这里
“Cole, I want you to get out of here.
我要你立刻离开这里
“I want you to get out of here right now,
因为我知道你是个热爱自♥由♥的人
’cause I can tell you’re a man who loves freedom.”
我就说 Brad 那么你呢
And I said, “Well, what about you, Brad?
那么你呢
What about you?”
他说 我嘛
He said, “Oh, yeah, I’m… I’m…
退休时我就自♥由♥了
I’m gonna be free someday when I retire.”
最近我得知他去世了
I recently got the news that he had passed away.
他在哪过世的呢
And where was he?
还是监狱
Still in that prison.
还是在那阴森森的监狱
Still in the captivity of negativity.
抱歉 大家
Sorry, folks.
老Brad
Old Brad.
正如我爸爸所说
As my papa used to say,
站直 拿稳酒杯
“Stand by, your glasses steady,
喝的时候正式对方的眼睛
“and drink to your comrade’s eyes.
为已死去的人致敬
“Here’s a toast to the dead already,
更为下一位要死去的同胞自豪
and hurrah for the next to die.”
为了可以
I needed to make sure
拿到你的诊断结果
that I would have access to your test results,
我告诉负责的护士
so I told the triage nurse
我是你的妻子
that I was your wife.
戒指真漂亮
Has a nice ring.
你是Kevin Freling吗
Are you Kevin Freling?
我是
Yes, I am.
我是Malden医生
I’m Dr. Malden.
我是神经科专科医生 你是
I’m a neurologist. And you’re…
我是Cameron Eberline 我是内科医生
Cameron Eberline. I’m a… an internist.
有结果了吗
Do you have the results?
还要等一会
It’s gonna take a little while.
通过家族病史
Uh, looking at the family history,
我只能告诉你这么多
I’d like to admit you here.
我们还在研究中
We’re working on a room.
就现在
Just for now,
直到我们拿回检查报告
until we get the test results back.
我觉得没必要 但还是谢谢你
I don’t think that’ll be necessary, but thank you.
如果你能够在有医疗保障的环境下
It would be best if you could rest
休息是最好了
where you could be monitored.
之后 我们会决定
After that, we’ll determine
最佳治疗方案
what the best course of action is.
可以吗
Agreed?
抱歉 我们得走了
I think we have to go. I’m sorry.
多长 多长时间
Hold on, hold on– how long… how long will it take
-能拿到结果 -几小时
to get the results? Couple of hours.
之前我们会给你安排一间病房♥
But we’ll get you in a room before then.
-在这稍等 -谢谢
Just wait here. Thank you.
过来吧
Come on.
你知道吗
MAHONE: You know what happens?
他们控制了你的生活
They take over your life.
你没法控制
You don’t own it anymore.
事情不是你说的那样
That is not what happened to me.
不管怎样 你过去没惹上麻烦
Then, somehow you stayed out of trouble.
你按他们说的做了
You did what they told you to do.
这就是你被困在这儿的原因
Maybe that’s why you stuck around, huh?
困在洛杉机
Right here in Los Angeles.
而我 他们抓到我的把柄
In my case, they had something on me,
他们利用这点穷追不舍
and they used it and they never let me go.
他们杀人无数
They’ve killed hundreds, thousands of people
谋权求势 你一清二楚
in the pursuit of power, you know that.
我们昨天就牺牲了一名想阻止他们的同志
We lost a good man yesterday trying to stop them.
他们伤害了太多人 David
They hurt a lot of people, David.
David
David.
听着
Look…
我不参与政♥治♥
I stay out of the politics.
那只是个工作
It was a job.
我的专业是安全工程
I specialized in security engineering.
锡拉工程只是个选择性的任务 所以我就接受了
The Scylla project was a choice assignment, so I took it.
他们告诉你那是什么了 是吗
They told you what it was, didn’t they?
他们跟你说了它 如今
They told you what it was, and now
你希望你从没帮过他们 但你被骗了
you wish that you never helped them, but you’re trapped.
正如我被陷害一样
You’re trapped like I was.
被说得好像就在眼前的事
You talk like it’s all in the present.
是真的
It is!
我知道你想忘掉过去
I know you want to move on.
看看你在做什么
Look at what you’re doing.
你在努力弥补吧
Are you trying to make up for something?
忘了美好的未来吧
Forget the charitable city of the future,
还是关心一下你眼前的生活吧 David
and worry about the world that you live in right now, David.
他们做过的 他们要做的
What they did– what they’re doing–
都不是我的错
is not my fault.
你把名字留在那儿是有原因的
You put your name in there for a reason.
你想让人找到你
You wanted someone to find you,
如果你告诉我想知道的
and if you tell me what I need to know,
我们能一起弥补
I can do something for both of us.
你丈夫在哪儿
Where is your husband?
他出去做事了 应该马上回来
He went to run some errands– he should be right back.
车道上是他的车 是吗
That’s his car in the driveway, isn’t it?
稍等 我打电♥话♥叫他
Just a moment. I’ll call him on his cell.
-你们干嘛 -要求派人前后包抄
Excuse me.I request southeast to work.
你知道这事 是吗
You knew about this, didn’t you?
首先 我不知道
First of all, I have no idea
公♥司♥为什么会
why the Company would want
在自己楼下
to put an explosive device
放何种爆♥炸♥装置
of any kind under their own building.
-我们在中庭下方 -告诉你
We’re under the courtyard. And you know what,
我完全不知情
I honestly had no idea

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!