我是一名内科医生 我带我丈夫来就诊
but I’m an internist and I brought my husband in.
他意识不清
He’s in and out of consciousness
并且有一些症状令我担忧
and he’s got some symptoms that concern me.
如果能见到神经科专科医生 我感激不尽
I’d be really grateful if we could see a neurologist.
他有人身保险吗
Does he have insurance?
有的
Uh, yeah.
我没把卡带来
I don’t have the card,
但是
but, um,
我带了他的身份证
I have his I.D.
先把这个填好
Just fill this out.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
Freling先生
Mr. Freling?
Freling先生
Mr. Freling.
是我
Yes, that’s… that’s me.
总是这样吗
Is it always low?
有点
A little.
家里曾经有人有过
Has anyone in your family ever suffered
癫痫 脑血管伤害 短暂性脑缺血发作等神经错乱问题吗
from epilepsy, stroke, TIAs, any neurological disorder?
我妈妈
My mom.
好的
Okay.
Jimmy 带这位先生到4号♥病房♥
Jimmy, take this gentleman back to bay four.
为什么要转移锡拉
Why are we relocating?
锡拉的资料安全事关
The Scylla’s security is the foundation
整个组织
of this entire organization.
我知道
I realize that,
但你考虑过分歧吗
but have you thought about the ramifications?
如果我们失去重要的援助
If we lose critical access,
会导致时间计划延迟
it could compromise our timeline on stage two.
材料和设施都已齐全
The plates and the facility are ready
随时可制♥造♥货币
to print as much currency as we need at any time.
锡拉什么时候能在宾夕法尼亚安置妥当
When will Scylla be installed in Pennsylvania?
Lisa 预期时间是多少
Lisa, what’s our timeline?
实际上 出了点小问题
Actually, there’s been a bit of a problem.
拆除锡拉周边的
Dismantling the security
安全装置有点棘手
surrounding Scylla is a bit tricky.
可能比预期要长一点
It may take longer than we thought.
多长时间
How much longer?
我能现在就叫人拆除
I can make this happen right now.
先生有何吩咐
Yes,sir?
把David Baker找来
Go get David Baker.
遵命
Yes,sir!

Yes?
你好 我是来找David Baker先生的
Uh, hello, I’m, uh, I’m looking for a Mr. David Baker.
他现在不接新项目了
He’s not taking any new projects right now.
实际上 我想问一些他几年前
Actually, I had some… some questions about something
做的项目的事
that he worked on a few years ago.
你有听过Scylla的工程吗
Are you familiar with a project called Scylla?
我正忙呢
I’m working!
这位先生想跟你谈谈锡拉
This man would like to talk to you about Scylla.
你是”公♥司♥”的人吗
You’re Company?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我是后勤的 我想请教一些
I’m in logistics, and I’d like to ask you some questions
有关原始设计的问题
about your original design.
我想了很久才设计出来的
It’s been a long time since I thought about that.
还好能记得一些
Be lucky to remember anything.
看来你挺忙的
Looks like you’re pretty busy.
介意我看一下吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
知道吗 Bellick救过我
You know, Bellick saved my life.
什么
What?
我们在巴拿马监狱时
Back when we were in prison in Panama.
T-Bag简直疯了 他是个疯子
T-Bag went crazy, he, he went nuts.
发生什么了
What happened?
他把索纳一把火烧了 把全部人都放了
He lit Sona on fire, told everyone to run.
他说 他们不会杀光我们的
They can’t shoot us all, he said.
简直乱成一团 老兄 我
It was a stampede, bro, I…
我在下面被困住了
I was down getting trampled.
我…我不能上去
I, I couldn’t get up,
我不能呼吸 我以为我要死了…
I couldn’t breathe, I thought I was going to die…
然后后面有人帮了我一把
but then something pulled me back to my feet.
就是Bellick
It was Bellick.
他救了我
He saved my life.
这墙得弄倒它?
That wall’s got to come down?!
除非你有更好的办法
Unless you got a better idea.
好吧
Okay.
什么东西
What was that?
不知道 我好像踩到什么了
I don’t know. I think I stepped on something.
等等 别动
Wait! Stop!
怎么了 Linc
What’s going on, Linc?
我不知道 老兄
I don’t know, man.
貌似是炸♥弹♥什么的
It’s some kind of explosive.
炸♥弹♥? 那我不是死定了
Explosive? Then shouldn’t I be dead?
如果你乱动的话 就死定了
If you move, you’ll be.
他们在地下 你打不通的
They’re underground, you’re not going to be able to reach them.

Right.
你知道吗
You know what?
没你的话 他们也行的
They’ll be fine without you.

Right.
你听说过福克斯监狱吗
BELLICK: You ever heard of Fox River?
或许我们可以边吃晚饭边聊聊
Maybe we could talk about it over dinner.
我请客去吃龙虾哦
I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate.
我从没想过他会为Brad Bellick这么伤心
I never thought the guys would be so sad for Brad Bellick.
在福克斯监狱 好多事情就改变了
A lot of things have changed since Fox River.
你知道你也不能控制这些的
You know you can’t control this.
嗯?
Yeah?
真是好笑 我也正想告诉你这些
It’s funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing.
不管如何 我们应付得了
Whatever it is, we can manage it.
我们只要知道我们需要应付什么
We just need to know what we’re dealing with.
要是我不知道的话 怎么办
What if I don’t want to know?
Kevin Freling?
Kevin Freling
只要几分钟而已
Should only take a few minutes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
I’m ready.
我的目标是建立一个完全自给的城市
My goal is to build one city that entirely self-sustains,
不依靠任何外来资源
depending on no outside resources.
一个完全和谐的社会
A community living entirely in harmony.
还有多久能实现这个设想
How close is it to becoming a reality?
这还要看人们的意见
Well, that’s a matter of opinion.
人们认为这样的事情
People look at something
是不可能的
like this and they think it’s impossible.
但实际上 我明天就可以实现这个设想
In reality, I could make it happen tomorrow.
就像他们建立迪拜一样
Like what they built in Dubai.
没错 伟大的设想
Exactly– grand ideas
就要成为现实了
brought into reality.
这不仅仅是帮助富人
This won’t just serve the rich.
你为他们工作多久了
How long have you been working for them?
太久了
Too long.
94年就开始了
I came in in ’94.
我不习惯收固定工资
I was never good at collecting a paycheck.
一直是自♥由♥职业
Always freelance.
总是不断辞职
Partially retired all the time.
完成一项工作后我就会继续其他工程
I like to finish a job and then move on.
把完成的事情都置于脑后
Put it in the past.
你总是只留下名字
Do you always leave your name behind,
却不给出详细的设计方案
instead of the correct specifications?
只有在锡拉这项工程上如此
Only on the Scylla project.
我们要考虑修改方案
Well, we’re considering modifications and…
希望你
I was hoping that you…
帮我策划出
could help me figure out
设计蓝图的呈现方案
what should really appear on those blueprints.
现在 这些不代表什么
As of right now, they don’t mean much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!