她姐姐住在Riverside
Her sister lives in Riverside.
父亲去世了
Daddy deceased.
马术得过奖
Award-winning equestrian.
从伊♥拉♥克♥战场回来
Iraqi war vet.
不是吧 一点前科都没有
I’ll be damned. Clean-cut chick.
纸上没有
At least on paper.
我看不出她和
But I don’t see any evidence
中国黑帮有什么联♥系♥
that she’s related to Chinese organized crime.
老公不在北♥京♥
No husband in Beijing?
没有敲诈勒索的记录
No prior arrest for extortion?
没有
Nope.
-没有提到任何关于我们认识的人 -我查了
No mention of any of our friends? Hmm. I checked.
没有提到任何关于Scofield Burrows Whistler.
No Scofield, no Burrows, no Whistler.
Whistler
Whistler?
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
James Whistler
James Whistler?
我听到Scofield有天提起过他
I heard Scofield mention him one day.
哪天
What day?
我见到他的那一天
The day that I met him.
哪句话说的
In what context?
我不记得了
I-I don’t remember.
为什么 有什么问题吗
Why? What’s the big deal?
他是谁啊
Who is he?
谁也不是
Nobody.
现在就先这样
That will be all for now.
这是另外一个人 David Allen Baker
Here’s another one– David Allen Baker.
他是城市规划委员会的一名顾问
He’s an advisor to the city planning commission.
他设计的低收入住房♥还获过奖
Won an award for designing low-income housing.
他的妻子叫Elaine
Wife is named Elaine, and there’s
这是他家的地址
the address.
我打印份地图
I’ll print a map.
我们还是需要
SELF: All right, we still
那六张卡 对吗
need that sixth card, all right?
是吗
Really?
好了
All right.
在穿过主水管道之后
We’ve got at least 30 more yards to go
我们还需要30码才能到达公♥司♥
past the water main before we get to the Company building.
Michael Michael 看到这没
Michael, Michael, see that?
这看起来
That looks like it could be
像是密封的下水道
some sort of obstruction in the tunnel.
不管是什么 无论如何
Whatever it is, whatever it takes,
我们都要在接下里的几个小时进去
we got to get through that in the next few hours.
你们都去那儿行动
I want you guys to go down there and get started.
我和Sara去找David Baker
Sara and I will go and look for, uh… for David Baker.
然后Bellick可以回到他妈妈那
And Bellick gets back to his mom.
是的 一旦我们拿到锡拉
Yeah, and when we get Scylla,
我们就结束这一切
we’re walking away from this crap.
是这样的
Absolutely.
Sara
Sara…
Michael
Michael?
Michael
Michael.
我还好
I’m okay.
你们扶着他
SARA: You got him.
你们要带他去哪里
SUCRE: Where you gonna take him?
去医院
Hospital.
大家不要慌 好吗
Come on, guys, let’s not frfrk out, all right?
冷静 -这是我的决定
Calm down. This is my decision,
不是你的 我们要去医院
and not yours, and we’re going to the hospital.
他怎么了
Well, what’s wrong with him?
David Baker
David Baker.
我去的 我去找他的
I’ll go. I’ll find him.
听着 在医院记得用你们的假证件
Listen, don’t forget to use your fake ID at the hospital, though.
关门 好吗
Shut the door. Okay.
White先生
Mr. White?
请恕我多事
If you’d allow me to be nosy,
Trishanne来公♥司♥多久了
how long has Trishanne been part of the organization?
在你来之前的一个星期
Temp agency sent her over
她由短期工中介公♥司♥推荐过来的
about a week before you got here.
如果你不介意 我想看看
If you don’t mind, I’d like to take a look
她的申请表
at her application.
在让别人处理我的私务前
I always make a point of checking out the background
我总习惯了解下她的背景
of anyone who deals with my personal affairs.
我明白
I understand.
我会和人事部说的 -谢谢
I’ll talk to HR. Thank you.
Cole 知道不
Hey, uh, Cole, you know what?
今天大概中午的时候
Um, today around noon,
我希望你
I really need you
接替Andrew Blauner
to step in for Andrew Blauner.
主持一个推介会
Host an intro.
我们要征服
New franchises from Idaho.
来自爱荷华的新经销商
We got to knock ’em out.
我希望可以看到神奇的 Cole Pfeiffer
I’d like to see some of that Cole Pfeiffer magic.
魔咒
Abracadabra.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
你是销♥售♥主管吗
Are you a salesman?
是的 我是
Yes, indeedy I am.
有什么可以为您效劳的吗
What can I do for you?
虽然我知道你很忙
Well, I can see that you’re busy,
但我还是想让你早点知道
but I didn’t want you to be the last to know.
锡拉正在转移
Scylla is moving.
又回来了吗
Come back?
别担心 我们按原计划行事
Don’t worry. We’re gonna stick to our original plan.
我们的计划是什么
What exactly is the plan?
我们耐心的等待
We wait.
等待 -是的
Wait? Yes.
你有听过手钓吗
Okay, have you ever heard of noodling?
我不知道
I don’t believe so.
你还真是个乡巴佬
Well, then, what kind of hillbilly are you, really?
我说给你听吧
I’ll explain it to you.
手钓
Noodling…
就是一个有勇无谋的莽夫
is when a foolhardy bastard swims
游到泥泞的河床
to the bottom of a muddy riverbed
他把他的手伸到
and he sticks his hand down into the deepest,
黑暗无底的洞里
darkest hole.
寻找珍贵的鲶鱼
He’s looking for a prize catfish.
有时候的确是有鲶鱼的存在
Now, sometimes the catfish does live there,
而手钓者就用他赤♥裸♥的手
and the noodler pulls it out
把他抓出来 然后爬回岸边
with his bare hand and he drags it ashore,
但有时候 他伸进洞里
but sometimes, he reaches in that hole
却发现是大头龟
and he finds a snapping turtle.
而他的手也就被咬掉了
Bites his hand clean off.
Scofield就是一个手钓者
Scofield’s a noodler.
是的 如果他进到公♥司♥
Yes, and if he reaches
拿到了锡拉
into the Company hole and he finds Scylla,
我们就把它买♥♥给Feng
we take it and we sell it to Feng.
如果他碰到却是乌龟
If he gets a turtle, well…
损失的也不是我们的手
Not our hand.
订合同的人来了
The contractors are here.
你们在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我是客户
I’m a client.
你是客户吗
You’re a client, huh?
冷静 大家冷静
Just keep it down; keep it down.
这是策略之一
It’s all part of the ruse.
我们需要帮助 -我时刻准备好
We need some help. I’m already
提供服务了 有白领风范吧
providing my services, white-collar style, all right?
那个小白脸还有死胖子在哪
Where’s, where’s Pretty and the Fatman?
Bellick死了
Bellick’s dead.
如果你拿这开玩笑 我就把你的舌头挖出来
If you joke about it, I’ll rip your tongue out.
Linc 我们走
Let’s go, .
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!