《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
如果你们成功得到“锡拉”
If you’re successful with obtaining Scylla,
你们不仅可以不用坐牢 而且你们可以因为帮助国家
you’ll not only avoid jail time, but you could take great pride in knowing
除去这个巨大的威胁 而得到奖励
you helped dismantle this country’s greatest threat to its own democracy.
如果你们在执行任务中被杀
If you’re killed while doing so,
你们会有一个体面的葬礼
a proper funeral will be provided.
Gretchen有其余的图纸
Gretchen has the rest of the pages.
我们只能得到之后 才能继续进行工作
We can’t go any further until she gives them back.
你为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this again?
只是做一个安全预防
It’s an insurance policy.
你再这个对我
TRISHANNE: You flake out on me again,
我会连你的指纹一起都取了
and these aren’t the only set of prints I’ll be copying.
Mike
SUCRE: Mike!
Michael 你怎么了 跟我说话
Michael, what’s wrong? Talk to me! Michael?
我要“锡拉”今天之前要离开洛杉矶
I want Syclla out of Los Angeles by the end of the day
明天
tomorrow.
Brad 快离开那
Brad, get out of there!
–使劲推 –别这样做
Push it! Don’t do this!
使劲推
Push it!
Brad 别这样
Brad, no!
如果出了什么状况
BELLICK: If anything should happen,
给我在芝加哥的妈妈打个电♥话♥
call my mom in Chicago.
不会有什么状况发生的
Nothing’s going to happen.
Brad的尸体在哪
Where’s Brad’s body now?
在去停尸房♥的路上
SELF: We got it on its way to the morgue,
放在国土安♥全♥局♥的冷柜里
and it’s in the cooler
没有人会发现的
at Homeland Security where nobody can find it.
这不是我们之前说好的
That ain’t part of the deal.
你说 如果有我们发生什么事情
You said if anything happened to us,
我们会被送到家人手里
that we’d be returned to next of kin.
这不是我当时说的
That’s not exactly what I said.
不 这就是你当时说的
No, that is exactly what you said.
我不是那么说的
No, it isn’t exactly what I said, okay?
他现在是一具无名男尸 除了我说他不是
And he needs to stay a John Doe until I say otherwise.
我现在要处理的事情已经很多了
Okay? I’m dealing with enough stuff already
而且我的情况也不好
and I’ve had my ass chewed out…
他有
He’s got…
他还有妈妈 你知道吗
He’s got a mother, you know.
如果你还想要“锡拉”
If you want Scylla, and I assume you still do,
Brad Bellick的尸体运到他妈那
Brad Bellick’s body goes home to his mother.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
那我就去处理下这个事情
All right, I’m gonna take care of the body.
但是你们
But you guys
不能再伤感下去了
need to get out of mourning.
我们需要马上回到工作上
Okay, we need to get back to work.
忘掉Brad
You need to pack Brad’s stuff up,
回到我们正常的工作上
and we need to get back to work.
还有 Fernando
And Fernando,
朋友 我忠告你
my friend, let me tell you something.
如果你再碰我一下
If you ever put your hands on me again,
我保证
I promise you, okay,
我让你去陪着一起死
there’s gonna be two bodies in the fridge.
我需要你们给我个答案
But I need results.
好吧 我需要剩下的几页纸
Yeah, well, I need to see those missing pages.
你说呢
So, what’s it gonna be?
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一只小鸟
A little bird.
你怎么这么大方啊
That’s awfully generous of you.
我要算准时机啊
It’s all a matter of timing.
公♥司♥要把“锡拉”运到滨洲的一个地堡里
The Company is moving Scylla to a bunker in Pennsylvania.
–什么时候 –明天
When? Tomorrow.
你为什么不能在知道之后 马上给我打个电♥话♥
You want to make sure to mention that on the phone right away, as soon as…?
说实话 作为前任雇员
You know, for an ex-employee,
你对现在的公♥司♥情况了解很多啊
you sure seem to know an awful lot about current Company business.
别激动啊
Don’t get paranoid.
我现在这么做是为你们好
I’m keeping one ear to the ground for your benefit,
所以 你们最好跟我合作 而不是针对我
which is a really good reason to work with me and not against me.
好了 我们拿到我们想要的了
SELF: All right, you know what? We got our pages.
走吧
Let’s go.
那是运输部分的Enzen
That’s Enzen from transpo.
他负责电力输出和输入
He’s responsible for the power transfer.
Powell 你认识的
And you know Powell.
他监督覆写的安全
He’s supervising the security override.
这是个大工程
It’s a big job.
我们可能需要找David Baker
Perhaps we should call in David Baker.
以防万一
Just to be safe.
我们不需要
That won’t be necessary.
我们内部的人就可以做了
We can do this all in-house, huh?
“锡拉”明天就会不在这了
And Scylla will be gone by morning.
我答应过Brad会给他妈打电♥话♥的
I promised Brad I would call his mom if anything happened.
如果你同意 我来打吧
I’ll do it if you want.
没关系 我来打
No, it’s okay. I’ll do it.
看看这个
Look at this.
上次警♥察♥聚会的时候 他留下了那个徽章
He kept a badge from the police benefit.
以前他在福克斯河当狱警的时候
When he was a CO in Fox River,
他考了5次 都没有通过测试
he-he failed the test to get into the academy five times.
图是对的 是不是
SELF: These are right, right?
这是公♥司♥的地下室地图 对不对
Thisis a map of the Company’s basement, right?
我不明白 看起来太简单了
I don’t know. It looks too simple.
我觉得应该会再复杂一点
I assumed it would be a lot more complicated than this.
这些符号♥是
These symbols– they’re…
根本没有任何意义 还有这些字母
They don’t make any sense, and the letters, uh…
肯定是有什么地方错了
There’s just something wrong.
字母C
This letter C–
一般是表示散热口
it usually designates some kind of heating vent.
M表示计量器
The M designates a meter.
这是某种冷凝机器
This is some sort of condensing unit.
这是水管 叫做p型管
This is a plumbing part. It’s called a P-trap.
他们是完全不同的东西
They’re all completely dissimilar items.
设计逻辑学要求他们
Logical design dictates they’d never
不能随意的安放
be installed that randomly.
就是
It just, um…
就是一点意义都没有
It doesn’t make sense.
是“来看我”
That’s “See me.”
如果你们这些字母当成符号♥
SARA: These letters don’t make any sense
他们一点意义都没有
if you think of them as symbols,
但是从字面意思来看 就有意义了
but they do if you think of them literally.
他是在问 “你看到我了吗”
MAHONE: “Do you see me?” He’s asking
如果你看到了
if you see him.
在哪
Where?
在这
Here.
David Baker
David Baker?
但是除了你们俩 谁能想到
Yeah, but who besides you two, would come up
这样的点子呢
with something like that, huh?
有什么意义呢
I mean, what’s the point?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但是如果我们不知道画这样图的人
but we’re never going to figure this blueprint out
我们永远不知道其中的意思
if we can’t find the person who drew it.
我们要找到David Baker
We need David Baker.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
早啊
Good morning.
你的咖啡 一勺糖 两勺奶
Here is your coffee– one sugar, two creams.
这是你要的指纹
And those fingerprints you ordered.
Getchen的
Gretchen’s?
是的 Gretchen Louise Morgan
Yes. Gretchen Louise Morgan.
你怎么会得到这些东西
How did you pull off a thing like that?
我有一个朋友会用电脑
I have a friend who works with the CHiPs.
不过别太高兴 没什么资料
But don’t get too excited. There’s not much there.
生日 77年3月29日 生于 约翰镇 西佛吉尼亚
DOB: 3-29-77, Johnstown, West Virginia.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!