我在你的销♥售♥报告里找到
I… I found some more inconsistencies
一些矛盾的地方
in your sales reports.
听着
Listen up here.
你的电脑可不可以
From that little computer of yours,
读取伽特的数据
can you access into GATE’s records?
如果用管♥理♥员♥身份登陆的话
If I access the network as an administrator,
我能以非pdf格式浏览文件
I can see the files in a non-PDF format.
我不知道什么意思 但我认为你可以办到
I don’t know what that means, but I assume it was a yes.
所以随你怎么敲键盘
So you let your fingers do the walking across that keyboard
把我的销♥售♥报告拿给我
and you get me my sales records.
你弄伤我的手臂了
You are hurting my arm.
最好别让我伤害其他部位
And don’t make me hurt any more of you.
现在就去
Now, go.
做的好
That’s good work.

Here.
我要你测量下这个洞
I need you to measure this hole.
在对面的墙上打个同等大小的洞
And then make one of the same size in the wall opposite.
怎么弄
How?
你有系腰带吧
You got a belt?
好了
Okay.
在水再次灌满水管之前
We have less than 30 minutes
我们还有不到半小时时间
until this pipe is flooded with water again.
接受现实是很重要的 怀特
Acceptance is important, Wyatt.
我必须接受我儿子已经死了
I had to accept that my son is gone.
而你也必须接受你的生命
And you have to accept that your life,
你所剩无几的生命
your very, very short life-span ahead of you
将充满无法忍♥受的疼痛
is just going to be filled with agonizing pain.
直到你按我的要求去做
At least until you do what I’ve asked of you.
到那时
And then…
痛苦将会离你而去
then the pain will go away.
我们快没时间了
We’re running out of time!
-不会吧 -怎么了
– Man. – What’s wrong?
这该死的东西居然空了
The stupid thing is empty!
那么
All right.
我进去吧
I’m coming in.
老兄 你不行了
You can’t do this, bro.
赶紧干完再说
Just finish it.

Hello?
是我
It’s me.
怎么了
What’s going on?
有人要告诉你一些事
Somebody needs to tell you something.
用她的姓称呼她
You call her by her first name.
潘姆
Pam…
我很抱歉
I’m… sorry.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
我爱你
And I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这东西太沉了
This thing is heavy!
太好了 苦力活干完了你们才来
Sure, show up when all the hard work is done.
好了 松后点
All right, ease it back.
我们听电台说
We heard on the radio
水利部门会在10分钟内恢复供水
that DWP is going to have the water running in 10 minutes.
你没事吧
You all right?
管子太重了
The sleeve is too heavy
很难塞过排水管
to just slide it through the pipe.
必须有2个人进去
Two of us are going to have to go inside
引它穿过另一个洞口
and guide it through that other hole.
水流随时可能从排水管冲过来
That pipe can flood at any time.
我上
I’ll do it.
我也上
I’ll go, too.
不 让我来
No, I’ll go.
优等生 并非冒犯
Oh, no offense, college boy,
但这大家伙太重了
but this sucker’s heavy.
你得再强壮点才行
You’re going to need a little bulk down there.
好吧
All right.
你们把它推过另一边时
Use this to brace the sleeve
用这个支撑水管
when you pull it through to the other side.
然后 我们一起离开这里 好吗
And Let’s get the hell out of there, all right?
艾咪还好吗
How’s Emmy?
我来这不是听你
I didn’t come here to listen to you
假装关心她 或关心我
Pretend to care about her…or me.
我来此是要告诉你 我是现在是空闲探员
I came here to tell you that I’m a free agent now.
我们经营的集团知道我还活着且可以雇用
The community we run with know that I’m alive and available.
我可以像为你卖♥♥命一样为他们卖♥♥命
I can just as easily work for one of them as I can for you.
所以问题在于 你出价多少
So the question is, what’s your offer?
实际上 你的问题是
Actually, the question for you is
何必去其他地方呢
why would you want to go anywhere else?
现在不是记仇的时候 格雷琴
It’s not a time for grudges, Gretchen.
是我们联手的时机
It’s a time for coming together.
好日子就快到来了
The salad days are fast approaching.
老挝那边进展顺利
Laos worked perfectly.
民众很快会投奔我们
Soon the populace will turn to us–
军队 财政 能源的首领们
the leaders of the military,
都会与我们为伍
finance and energy– to right the ship.
然后
And then…
我们就能依我们的设想重建这个国家
we’ll rebuild this country in our own image.
格雷琴 我希望那时你可以在我身边
And when we do, I want you there beside me, Gretchen.
如我许诺过的 做我的副手
As my number two, like I always promised.
丽莎呢
What about Lisa?
我已经跟你说了
I’ve already told you.
你才是我的女人
You’re my girl.
出来
Come on.
去那边
Over there.
就站那儿
Right up there.
你和我都是同一类人
You and I are the same,
阿历克斯
Alex.
我做过的事
I’ve done things…
用力推
Push!
继续推 继续
Keep going, keep going!
继续推 继续
Keep going! Keep going!
很好 就这样
Yeah, it’s good right there.
够到了吗
You got it?
就这样
That’s it.
我不知道这个能撑多久
I don’t know how long that’s going to hold.
我们只要把这个拉过去就行了
All we got to do is pull this thing through.
大家用力推
Oh, guys, push!
断了
Oh! It broke!
木桩断了
The brace is broke!
怀特先生
Mr. White…
很抱歉打扰你 我和莫拉侦探谈过后
I’m sorry to bother you, but, uh, after my talk
我一直在想布劳努先生
with Detective Mara, I was thinking about Mr. Blauner
和我之间的谈话
and some of the conversations we had.
推销员和渔夫很相似 不是吗
Salesmen are a lot like fishermen, right?
总是对自己的业绩夸夸其谈
Always bragging about their big catch.
但安迪却闭口不提他的业绩
Well, Andy never talked about his sales,
无论我如何旁敲侧击
No matter how much I pried.
所以我擅自查了一下
So I took the liberty of… looking them up.
表面 至少存在一些
And there were, to say the least…
不正常数据
irregularities.
安迪 下午好
Good afternoon to you, too, Andy.
你的2个大客户没有
Two of your top buyers don’t have valid
合法社保号♥
Social Security numbers.
我查了那个他所谓的
I checked out the Social Security numbers
伽特工厂买♥♥主的社保号♥
of the clients he allegedly sold GATE workshops to.
有些纯粹是捏造的
In some cases the numbers are just pure fabrications.
但账务必须清算啊
But the checks must’ve cleared.
他之前肯定在洗钱
He’s must’ve been money laundering for God only knows
天晓得用什么勾当
what kind of criminal exploits.
关键是
The point is…
如果那个执法长官拿到这份报告
if the good officer gets his hands on these papers, you know

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!