没有 但他可能会有
No, but he might.
普发先生
Mr. Pfeiffer?
正是本人
That would be moi.
康纳·莫拉侦探
Detective Conor Mara.
我想跟你谈谈安德鲁·布劳努的事
I was hoping I could talk to you about Andrew Blauner.
当然可以
Of course.
太好了
Great.
从这下去
It’s down this way.
找到了
This is it!
这就是那种声音的来源
This is where the sound was coming from.
洛城其中一条供水的主水管
One of the main conduit pipes for the LA water supply.
每秒3万加仑的水
30,000 gallons of water rushing through this very spot.
-流经这里 -那完了
Every second. Oh, great.
有其他路可以绕过这家伙吗
There’s got to be some other way to get around it,
其他通道什么的
some other pathway or something.
没有 我们从唯一一条通道下来
No, we took the only pathway down
直接来到这里
and it leads right here.
从上面越过怎么样
How about over it?
我们不能冒险太接近地面挖隧♥道♥
We can’t risk tunneling too close to the surface.
那怎么办
What do we do?

We dig.
不瞒您说
Truth be told, uh,
布劳努先生还不算真正失踪
Mr. Blauner isn’t officially a missing person,
但他的未婚妻有个堂妹在市长办公室工作
but his fiancee has a cousin at the mayor’s office
所以 就是这样
so, here we are.
就是这样
Here we are.
但并不是说
Hey, that’s not to say though that there
就没有可担心的事
aren’t some things that concern me.
是吗 比如呢
Really? Such as?
怀特办公室收到的传真
Well, the fax that came into White’s office
是在一家复印店传的
came from a copy shop,
但布劳努家里有传真机
but Blauner had a fax machine at his house.
还有呢
Okay.
他辞职大约半小时后
And about a half hour after he resigned,
有人看到他的车从伽特车♥库♥驶出
his car was seen leaving the GATE garage.
司机的身份现在无法确认
Now, the driver couldn’t be identified,
但很明确驾驶员
but it appeared as though a woman’s hands
是位女性
were seen gripping the steering wheel.
容我打断一下
Let me stop you right there.
我一直觉得布劳努先生
It always seemed to me that Mr. Blauner was,
怎么说比较恰当呢
how can I put this delicately,
是个”贱”客
um, a swordsman.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
说实话 不懂
Actually, I don’t.
他可是到处播种
He might be dipping his snout into a different trough,
而她未婚妻却蒙在鼓里
and the fiancee is none the wiser.
但据其他同事所说
From what I’ve, uh, heard about him from his other co-workers,
这似乎不太可能
that doesn’t sound too likely.
冒昧问一下 那个敲击声是怎么回事
If you don’t mind me asking, what is that banging noise?
那是
That’s, uh…
管道问题
it’s trouble with the pipes.
是管道松了 以前有点震动
You know, they loosened up, it was a moderate quake
现在比以前震的更厉害了
and now they shake more than the trembler itself.
普发先生 有人告诉我
Mr. Pfeiffer, uh, some people here
你和布劳努有隙
have told me that you and Blauner didn’t get along.
你能否说下这个问题
Would you mind talking to me a little bit about that?
几年前 我和一个搭档也用这招对付
A few years ago, a partner of mine did this same move
在新墨西哥边界抓到的
against an enemy combatant we picked up
犯人 这家伙嘴巴很紧
at the New Mexico border– this guy didn’t want to talk,
他什么都说不知道
he didn’t know anything.
当时很有用 现在也应该行
It worked then, it should work now.
你给我们弄回来的救护车还在外面吗
Is that ambulance you got us still out back?
是的
Yeah.
加油 伙计 我当年追捕你们半天
Hey, come on, pal, I got almost a decade on you
都不见我喘半口气
and you don’t see me sucking air.
布拉德 我中弹了
I got shot, Brad.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
兄弟们 没进展啊
Guys, we ain’t making any progress here.
水泥层下只有花岗岩
There’s nothing beneath this cement but granite.
用手提钻是穿不过去的
We couldn’t get through it with a jackhammer.
也许我们该回仓库看看
Maybe we should go back to the warehouse,
另找出路
find another way.
没有其他出路 只有这里
There is no other way. This is it!
这就是计划所向 只能从这条路找”锡拉”
This is where the plans lead; this is our way to Scylla.
什么
What?
这排泄管里有数百万加仑的水
We got millions of gallons of water in this drain pipe.
我们下不去 也越不过去
We can’t go under it, we can’t go over it.
我知道
I know.
或许我们能穿过去
Maybe we can go through it.
松了
It’s loose!
好了 林肯 这应该管用
All right, Linc, this ought to do it.
我搞定之后 我们有多长时间
After I’m done, how much time we got?
不多
Not a lot.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You, too.
我小时候 养了只公猫叫鲁弗斯
When I was a little boy, I had an old tomcat named Rufus.
它很擅长抓老鼠
He was a good mouser.
尖牙利爪 很彪悍的猫
Tough as nails, solid feline all around.
有一天 我在大卖♥♥场外面
One day, I bring home this little kitty
捡回一只小猫咪
from a giveaway box outside the Pic ‘N Save.
老鲁弗斯一点也喜欢它
Old Rufus didn’t like that one bit.
它耸起背 像响尾蛇一样丝丝叫
He arched his back, hissed like a rattlesnake
想弹簧刀一般伸出爪子
and sprang out his claws like a switchblade.
你知道
You know,
这小猫咪没做错什么
That new little kitty didn’t do nothing wrong
只是个新来的
but be new.
我现在也是如此
Now, that’s all I did.
我是新来的 布劳努是
I was being new, and Blauner was being
那只划清自己领地的老猫
this old tomcat spraying his territory.
但我不是针对他
Now, I don’t hold that against him.
如果他不这么做 我倒会怀疑他人格有问题
If he didn’t protect his turf I’d question his character.
但除了他的嫉妒以外
But aside from a little jealousy on his part,
我们之间就像纸一样薄
our issues were as thin as tissues.
我向你保证
I assure you that.
侦探 我把布劳努的行程安排
Detective, I pulled Blauner’s travel schedule
-按你的要求打出来了 -谢谢
as per your request. Thank you.
这是怎么回事
Uh, what’s this?
先生 我们得出去
Uh, sir, uh, we need to step out
拿一些做架子的角板
for a few more bracket-joints for the shelving.
没问题
Uh, all right, yeah.
但你们出去吃吃喝喝
But I ain’t paying you to stop for, uh,
我可不会付钱给你们 快去快回
a coffee and donuts, so get back here toot sweet.
等等我 曼纽尔
Hey, wait up, Manuel.
我雇了几个人 当然是自己掏腰包
I hired some men, uh, out of my own pocket of course,
来修整一下
to, uh, add some built-in uh,
我的储物室 希望你别介意
uh, storage in my closet– I hope you don’t mind.
没问题
Nah.
这是他的每月细目
Here’s the monthly breakdown of where he traveled…
你要跟我谈吗
You’re gonna talk to me now?
我 不
Me? No.
我们没什么好谈的
We’re done talking…
但你还得说
But you’re not.
他们都死了 结束了
They are all dead. It’s over.
一切都可以结束
This will all be over.
一切都可以结束
This will all be over.
完了
It’s over.
他们都死了 他们都死了
They are dead. They are all dead.
结束了
It’s over.
我要把这个拿走
I’m going to take this.
赛尔夫
Self…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!