去伽特开始准备
to go to GATE and get started.
我留下来看着怀特
I’m going to stay here with Wyatt
确保从他嘴里套有用的东西
and make sure we get what we need.
从现在开始不能乱串
No more dawdlin’ now.
走快点
Move your ass.
快点 先生们 快点
High gear, gentlemen, high gear.
我老板随时可能会来
My boss will be here any minute.
我想我不用重申谨慎行事至关重要
I assume I don’t have to mention that discretion is paramount.
换句话说 “沉默”是金
In other words, silence is golden.
你只要确保在办公室里呆着
You just make sure you stay in your office
别让别人进来
and you keep other people out.
我会呆在舒适
Oh, I’ll stay in my nice,
凉快的办公室里的 小白脸
air-conditioned office, Pretty.
你现在可以爬你的小洞里去了
And you can crawl down into your little hole now.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
快 爬吧
Go ahead, crawl.
科尔 这里到底出什么事了
Cole? What the hell is going on here?
怀特先生 你回来了
Mr. White, are you back already?
你好吗
How are you?
很好 直到我收到一封安德鲁·布劳努
Fine, until I found a resignation fax
发来的辞职传真
waiting for me from Andrew Blauner.
辞职信
A resignation?
对 打电♥话♥也不接
Yeah, I can’t get him on the phone,
我打给他未婚妻
I reached out to his fiancee,
她也不知道没有他的消息
she hasn’t seen or heard from him.
她非常担心
She’s worried sick.
他可能就是喝大了
He’s probably on a bit of a bender,
睡在什么地方了
just sleeping it off somewhere.
布劳努可是名童子军
Blauner? He’s a Boy Scout.
这不合逻辑 科尔
None of this makes any sense, Cole.
不过我告诉你
But I’ll tell you what,
我会查清楚的
I’m going to look into it.
有需要我帮忙的地方 就告诉我
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
早上好
Good morning.
帮忙
Assistance…
那是什么声音
What is that sound?

Yeah?
我希望能有个愉快的早晨
I hope you’re having a lovely enjoyable morning,
因为你不在的时候
because while you are nowhere to be found,
这边已经在调查
there is sleuthing going on here
安德鲁·布劳努的下落了
regarding the whereabouts of one Mr. Andrew Blauner.
还有吗
And?
如果我卷进这起凶杀案的话
And if I’m going down for this little homicide,
我可不会一个人背黑锅
I ain’t going alone.
我们肯定是形影不离的
We’re going together like traffic and weather.
放松点 好吗
Relax, okay?
他们绝对找不到我放尸体的地方
They’ll never find the body where I put it.
斯科菲尔德和布伦斯现在在哪
Now, where are Scofield and Burrows?
正在履行他们的承诺
Just doing their end of the bargain.
顺便问一下 你到底在干嘛
Which begs the question, what the hell are you doing?

Me?
我准备去会一个人
I’m getting ready for a meeting.
你朋友一直打电♥话♥给你
So, your friends have been calling a lot.
他们一定在想你到哪儿去了
They must be wondering where you are.
没错
That’s right.
他们在怀疑 而他们怀疑得越久
They’re wondering, and the longer they do,
你们就越危险
the more danger you’re in.
打电♥话♥给将军 照他们的话说
Call the General, and say what they want you to say.
然后呢 你们会放我走吗
And what? You’ll let me go?
不会 但唐·赛尔夫能确保
No, but Don Self will make sure
你免于死刑
that you spend the rest of your life
下半辈子悠闲自在
in a decent facility without the death penalty.
无论如何
Either way,
无论我打不打这通电♥话♥
if I make the call or not,
我都会死
I’m dead.
你心里明白的很
You know that.
我们都清楚 你作为一名医生
And we both know that you, as a doctor,
不会容许这种事情发生
won’t let that happen.
所以 不如
So, please,
我们一起想个
let’s you and I figure a way
互惠互利的解决办法
out of this mess that works for everybody.
-坐好 -别挡路
Sit your ass down! Get out of my way!
别 别这样
Out! Out!
不然我会把你按在桌子上的
I will cuff your ass to that table, okay?
我知道这很痛苦
All right, I know this is hard.
我也知道你想干什么
And I know what you want to do.
可是我们正在努力做事
Okay, but I’m trying to do something here
你必须接受现实
and you need to deal with that reality.
你有失去孩子吗
Have you lost a kid?
我失去过
Yeah, I did, too.
我老婆当时怀孕
My wife was pregnant.
她有并发症 而那个庸医不会处理
And there were complications and the doctor messed up.
而她
And she…
他们都
And they both…
他们都死了
They didn’t make it.
行了吧 我感同身受
Okay? So I understand.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me
如果坐在那里的就是那个庸医
and that doctor was right there?
你会怎样
What would you do?
我也不知道我会怎样
I don’t know what I would do.
听着 我向你保证
Look, I’m giving you my word.
一旦时机成熟 我绝对不会阻拦你
When the time is right, I won’t stand in your way.
到时候你也拦不住我
When the time is right I won’t let you.
行 行
Okay. Okay.
你们看到马宏看怀特的样子吗
Did you see the way Mahone was looking at Wyatt?
那家伙很伤心
The guy is hurting.
不是伤心那么简单 简直就是煎熬
It was more than just hurting, that’s pain.
我从来没有那么在意一件事
I never cared about anything like that.
看看我这辈子
I look at what I’ve done with my life,
在福克斯河监狱作威作福 捞钱
beating on cons at Fox River, chasing money,
努力离开监狱
trying to keep my own ass out of prison.
这就是你说的那条小路吗
This the pathway you talking about?
根据地图
According to the map,
这条路几乎有整个中庭那么长
this runs almost the length of that courtyard.
它应该直接通向”公♥司♥”总部的下方
It should put us directly beneath Company headquarters.
嘘 听
Shh, listen.
又是这种声音
There it is again.
那是什么声音 斯科菲尔德
What’s that noise, Scofield?
不知道
I don’t know.
那么我们都清楚 我们要爬上楼梯
Okay, just so we’re clear, we get to go up that ladder
去往那个不明声音的来源地
towards the noise that we don’t know what it is.
如果走运的话 我们就基本能
But if we’re lucky, we get to basically just
潜进”公♥司♥”
walk smack into the Company?
没错
Sounds about right.
你要上去吗
You up for it?
当然 紧随你后
Oh, yeah, after you.
我跟坐在那边的
I am no different than that man
那个想杀我的人没什么不同
over there… who wants to kill me.
亚历山大·马宏是被迫为”公♥司♥”卖♥♥命
Alexander Mahone was forced to do things by the Company,
我也一样
and so was I.
但我认识一些人
But I know people.
在政♥府♥做事的人
People in government.
他们能帮你和迈克尔
People that can help you and Michael.
我可以给你一个电♥话♥号♥码
I can give you a phone number.
可以安排一下
Arrangements can be made.
你只要相信我
All you have to do is trust me
一切都可以结束
and this will all be over.
已经结束了
It is over.
怀特有布劳努的新消息吗
Has, um, White had anything new to say about Blauner?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!