前期回顾
Prison Break…
你要”锡拉”做什么
What do you want with Scylla?
和你一样 打垮”公♥司♥”
Same thing you want: bring down the Company.
我们需要那几页
We need the pages.
我们一起合作吗
Are we partners?
是的
Partners.
你哥哥跟我说了你流鼻血的事
So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.
我很好
I’m fine.
你看起来可不好
You don’t look fine.
对不起
Sorry.
引以为戒吧
Consider this a warning.
林肯 倒回去
Linc, pull back!
是个圈套
It’s a trap!
快走 林肯
Come on, Linc!
等一下
Hang on!
你没事吧 你中枪了
You all right?! Damn, you’re hit!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
你会有机会收拾他的 退后
You’ll get your shot, now back off!
他们是想拿我的卡
This is an attempt on my card.
接下来你想怎么办
How do you want to proceed?
我要转移它
I want it moved.
转移”锡拉”
Move Scylla.
现在
Now!
告诉将军你把我们都干掉了
Now, tell the General you killed us.
否则 我的手可不会歇着
Otherwise, my hand, it ain’t going to get tired.
我觉得你的嘴该歇歇了
I just hope your mouth gets tired.
很搞笑
That’s funny.
走吧 老兄 走吧
Come on, buddy, come on.
够了 我们走吧 林肯
Enough already, come on, Linc.
现在相信我了吧
Believe me now?
打他是没有用的 林肯
Beating him isn’t going to work, Lincoln.
你的方法也用过了
You tried your way.
我们要让克兰兹将军相信怀特已经把我们解决了
We want General Krantz to think Wyatt took us out.
就算你把他打到给将军打电♥话♥
Even if you do beat him to make the call to general.
你觉得一个训练有素的军人
you don’t think a trained military veteran
听不出他话里的恐惧吗
is going to hear the fear in his voice?
他们会知道他是被强迫的
They’re going to know he was coerced.
对付他要多点时间
Yeah,well.I need some more time with him.
我明白 林肯 但是他神志不清的话也不能打电♥话♥
I hear you, Linc, but he can’t make the call if he’s unconscious.
不管我们怎么做
However we do it,
我们最好快点从怀特那里得到我们想要的
we better get what we need from Wyatt soon,
马宏可等不及了
because Mahone ain’t going to wait.
我要找到那个杀我儿子的贱♥人♥
I’m trying to find the son of a bitch who killed my kid!
丽莎 情况如何
Lisa, what are we looking at?
初步估计转移”锡拉”大概要三天
Initial estimate is three days to complete the move of Scylla.
我不能接受
Unacceptable.
请听我说 这可不像把一台电脑
Respectfully, this is not as simple as unplugging
从一间房♥挪到另一间房♥那么简单
a laptop and moving it to another room.
“锡拉”里的数据太复杂了
The data on Scylla is too delicate.
我不想听理由
I don’t want excuses.
我只关心 它能否妥善转移以及是否现在就转移
All I care is that it’s done right and done right now.
我明白这很紧急 但也要三天时间
I understand the urgency, but it will take three days.
请允许我说几句 我觉得
And if I may speak freely, I think it’s a mistake
把”锡拉”转移到拉文罗克地堡
to move Scylla to the Raven Rock bunker
而放弃对我们来说最安全的洛城
when the Los Angeles facility
是一个错误
is one of the most secure ones we have.
对我们来说最安全的地方
The most secure location we have
就是不为人知的地方
is the one they don’t know about.
长官
Sir…
还是没有怀特的消息
Still no word from Wyatt.
他只用”公♥司♥”提供的电♥话♥
He only uses the company-issued cell,
我们追踪不到他
so we can’t track him.
我们无法确定
We have no way of confirming
他是否完成了任务
if he successfully completed his operation.
继续联♥系♥
Keep calling him!
准备一份新闻稿
And draft a press release,
照片 犯罪记录
photographs, criminal records,
所有关于斯科菲尔德 布伦斯等人的全部资料
everything we have on Scofield, Burrows, all of them.
告诉媒体的朋友 我要他们
Tell our friends in the media I want them
在晚间新闻和早报里都报导
to saturate the evening news and the morning papers.
我要让他们不能
I want it impossible for them
大摇大摆的走在洛城的街道上
to walk down the streets of Los Angeles without being spotted.
我猜我们还没在他身上
I assume we haven’t made much progress
得到任何进展
with our friend over there?
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
要不我们和他谈谈
How about we talk to him?
好啊 要不要给他点牛奶和饼干
Great, want to give him some milk and cookies while you’re at it?
不是
No.
随便聊聊怎么样
How about just some nice conversation?
他们就叫个护士
So they sent Florence Nightingale
来让我乖乖合作
to get me all ready to cooperate.
实际上 不管你做了什么 我是来帮你的
Actually, I’m here to help you, despite what you’ve done.
因为我还是医生 而你是囚犯
Because I’m still a doctor and you’re a prisoner.
你想要救我
You’re going to save me?
唐·赛尔夫带了个箱子来
Don Self has a metal case out there
我不知道里面有什么
and I don’t know what’s in it.
我猜你也不会想知道
I imagine you don’t want to find out,
所以 我想我们要是谈谈
so I figure if you and I had a talk…
你会给我一线生机
You’d make me see the light.
你要是不给将军打电♥话♥ 你就死定了
If you don’t call the General, you’re as good as dead.
我早经历过很多生不如死的事 医生
I’ve already been a lot of things worse than dead in my life, Doctor.
你还是找个好点的理由来威胁我
You better have more than that to threaten me with.
放心 迈克尔 她没事的
Come on, Mike, she’s okay.
他是个职业杀手
He’s a professional killer.
不用担心 他已经被拷起来了
Don’t worry, he’s locked up.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go!
你想怎么处理罗兰的尸体
So what’d you do with Roland’s body?
罗兰
Roland?
他的资料已经全改了
He’s been, uh, reconfigured
而且埋在一个长眠之地
and given a permanent resting place.
太好了 你走的时候顺便
Good. Take his bowling shirts
把他的衣物和他的垃圾也带走
and the rest of his crap with you when you leave.
算了吧 林肯 人都死了
Come on Linc, the guy died.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 死有余辜 贝里克
He died a punk! He ratted us out, Bellick.
各位 我们先处理眼前的事
You guys, you deal with the matter at hand.
假设这几张纸是正确的
Assuming these pages are correct,
我们也无从考证它们是不是真的
and there’s no way of knowing that they actually are…
我们从地下走廊 通过锅炉房♥到这
we follow this basement hallway through the boiler room to here.
这里是往上走的爬梯
There’s some kind of elevated walkway.
我们顺着走到底
We follow that to the end,
这样我们就涵盖了大部分
and we’ve covered most of the distance
从伽特到”公♥司♥”总部间的距离
between GATE and the Company’s headquarters.
走廊尽头的是什么东西
What’s this thing at the end of the walkway?
我也不知道 惠斯勒用X做了个标记
I don’t know– Whistler marked it with an “X”
我想可能是面墙或大的障碍物
so I’m thinking it’s some kind of wall or serious impediment.
所以我们要下去做好准备
That’s why we’re going down there prepared.
工具 电焊 锤子
Tools, thermal lances, sledgehammers…
就算我们穿过了墙
Okay, so we get through that wall…
另一边是什么
what’s on the other side?
我还不知道
Again, I don’t know.
因为剩下的几页在格雷琴手里
It’s because Gretchen has the rest of the pages.
但是一旦我们通过这个地方
But once we’re through this location,
除非她把几页纸给我们 否则就无法前进
we can’t go any further until she gives them back.
她到底耍什么诡计
What’s her game in all this?
如果她想把”公♥司♥”搞垮
I mean, if she wants the Company to go down,
她就应该把几页纸给我们
she should just give us the pages.
只要时机成熟
Look, we’re going to deal with Gretchen
我们就解决格雷琴
when the time is right, okay?
你们要
You guys need