I want all the grievances out on the table
我想自己呆一会
I need a minute.
我需要一些资金
but I need some traveling money.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我要你帮我传个口信
I need you to deliver a message.
我要你查一下
I want you to look up
我要外部装有安全摄像的
I need the ones with exterior security cameras,
我要转移它
I want it moved.
我要转移它
I want it moved.
我也不会
And I won’t.
我也不会这么做 但这是最后一张
I’d say no, but it’s the last card.
我也不在监狱里 我再问一次
and I’m not behind a fence, so, again,
我也会得到”锡拉”
You’ll get Scylla, too.
我一会回来
I’ll be back.
我以前的一个导师给我讲过一个故事
A former mentor of mine once told me a story
我以为这是
Oh, yo, I thought this
我有不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
我在想是不是你
And I’m wondering if it was you.
我怎么觉得有人早上起来
Why do I get the feeling that some poor bastard woke up
我怎么知道能否相信你
How do i know i can trust you?
我占有欲很强
I have a very keen sense of ownership.
我真的希望有一天你会有所领悟
I honestly hope that someday that makes sense to you.
我正在停止该命令
I’m signing off on the order to open up
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道你能行
I know you do.
我只是有这种感觉
I just got a feeling.
我只知道 我不想回福克斯河监狱
I ain’t going back to Fox River, I know that.
锡拉 明天给我的话
Scylla. Get it to me by tomorrow
系好安全带
Buckle up.
系好安全带
Let’s buckle up.
下午首次穿过战线
walked across the lines that afternoon
先集中精力 好吗
Just stay focused, all right?
先生 请进
Yeah, um, go on in, sir.
先生们
Gentlemen.
显示了哪天 什么时段是最忙的
showing which times of the day are the busiest
现在 如果说 我在这里
Now, if I were to shoot you, let’s say,
现在 我不期望我们互换礼品
Now, I don’t expect us to exchange gifts,
现在 我们要集中在将军身上
For now, let’s focus on the General.
现在
Now!
现在都没了
it’s gone.
现在你倒担心我了
Now you’re worried about my ass?
现在去帝王大道和威洛斯大道
King and Willow Now.
现在他开始
And now he’s jumping
现在相信我了吧
Trust me now?
现在已经箭在弦上了
it’s time for the battle to commence.
现在有四辆救护车
At the federal impound lot downtown,
现在又说我是告密者
and now I’m a traitor
相信我
Trust me.
想象为了2500万我会做什么
Imagine what I’d do for $25 million.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
信息来源很难摸透
The message is untraceable.
行 如果她改变注意 我会在那等她
Okay, well, if she changes her mind, I’ll be there.
行了
All done.
兄弟 我们说正事吧
Hey, uh, let’s get that trip ticket started.
要好几天
would take days.
-要去那个交叉口 -告诉你
at that intersection? You know what, just because
也不会牵扯私人恩怨
It’s not about any one person.
一旦把锡拉弄到手
So when I get Scylla,
一点也不记得到底发生了什么事情
feeling happy as a clam with no idea what happened to him.
一个不尽职的看守人
A guard that couldn’t do her job?
一个不太能干的中间人
a less-capable associate.
一辆轿车 几个保镖
One limo and a couple of guards.
一切就位
I’m in position.
一切顺利 好了
Everything’s just fine.Alright.
-医生 还要多久 -快了
How much longer,doc? Almost.
医生 如果不是你的话 我就死在这桌子上了
I would’ve died on this table if it weren’t for you, Doc.
以打开下一战区
the next theater of operations.
以及什么时段可以挖掘
and which are best for digging.
艺术品的接收者
of the late Mr. Whistler’s artwork…
因为我要查个车牌号♥
’cause I’m looking for a license plate number,
因为我也有些事情要告诉你
Well, maybe that’s because there’s something I have to tell you.
因走私药品
there are currently four ambulances seized
引蛇出洞
Bait the hook.
影响你的深度知觉
problems with your depth perception,
影响运动机能
problems with your motor skills.
用错误的原因
to all the wrong conclusions
用石头代指敌方地点
on a square of dirt using rocks to depict enemy positions.
用伪钞冲刷老挝市场
Flooding the Laotian market with counterfeit kip
用子弹在你这里
and I’m gonna put a bullet
有多少钱
How big of a payday?
有人想要你的命
made an attempt on your life.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
又能拿到多少
is Scofield and his crew earning?
再把原卡放回去
and put the original back on him.
再乘1百万
Million.
再拿车吗
for the sedan?
再做一次
this again?
在阿波马托克斯战胜李的联军
had Lee’s Confederate soldiers outflanked at Appomattox.
在你的内脏留下炙热的裂片
leaving white-hot slivers in your insides,
在瑟法丽旅馆
at the Safari Motel
在膝盖骨上中一枪
The thing about a gunshot to the kneecap–
早上好 先生
Good morning to you, too, sir.
早上他会来找你
He’ll be here in the morning.
怎样
Well?
找所有仅付现钞的汽车旅馆
in every cash only no-tell motel
这把枪…
this gun…
这不是大问题
It’s not a big deal.
这不一样 完全不一样
This is different. It’s totally different.
这才是我要集中精力的地方
This is my focus, okay?
这次不是想要我的命
This is not an attempt on my life.
这次是想得到我的卡
This is an attempt on my card.
这东西花了我9美金
This thing cost me nine bucks.
这堆废铁吗
of the entire mission on that relic?
这个图表记录了
It’s a chart of all
这个转变未免太突然了
That’s a tight turn.
这和妈妈的情况不一样 那是20年前的事
It’s not Mom, all right? That was 20 years ago.
这件事改变了他 让他对任何事都过头担心
It changed him. It made him overprotective.
这就是我们的救命稻草
If she tries to get out of that big Scylla payday.
这可是好东西
This is a grande.
这事发生多久了
How long has it been happening?
-这事完了 -你说不准
This job’s over. You don’t know that.
这是个交易
It’s a package deal.
这是莎拉做了结的最后机会
this is Sara’s last chance to settle up.
这是市车管所 对吗
This is a federal impound lot, correct?
这样我们才能继续合作
so we can move forward.
这也说不准
You don’t know that.
这又不是第一次
This isn’t the first time someone’s
-真的吗 -是的
Seriously? Yeah.
真的去治疗这个混账家伙
to actually treat this bastard, right?
整件事情和格雷琴无关
This isn’t about Gretchen.
正和你加州口味 还有你的极品咖啡
You California types and your gourmet coffee.
直到你在这小道里流血而亡
Only ending when you bled out on this pavement.
只管听电♥话♥就行
Just answer the phones.
只是
Um… It’s just… uh…
只是”公♥司♥”的小黑名单
is just the Company’s little black book.
只想让大家都知道
Just so everyone knows,
只要我们拿到那几页纸
and as soon as we get those pages back,
只有这一次机会 莎拉
This is a one-time deal, Sara.
指挥官会在作战前集结军队
Time was commanders would assemble their troops
祝好运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!