He’s taking care of one last thing.
他会用更好的办法
he’d have a better way to do it.
他会怎么做
when he finds out the Company made us?
他就是杀我儿子的凶手
That’s the man that killed my son.
他就象个数码黑洞
It’s like a digital black hole.
他开过来
He drives through.
他没有在保证的时间内把东西送到
He couldn’t deliver on promises made.
他们差一点就杀了我
They came that close to killing me.
他们称之为 “划石作战”
They called these rehearsals “rock drills.”
他们会得到应有的惩罚
They’re going to get exactly what’s coming to them.
他们也想加入找锡拉
and they want in on Scylla.
他们有几张惠斯勒的鸟类书页
and they have several pages from Whistler’s bird book,
他们在监视我了
They’re surveilling me.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在一个仓库里
They’re in a warehouse.
他们在追杀我
They’re coming after me.
他想结束战争
He wanted to bring an end to the fighting.
他已经从这个世界消失了
He was skinned and hung from an overpass.
他在做什么
What’s he doing?
他怎么了
Whatever happened to him?
他直接冲过来 我们中埋伏了
He came straight at us. We were set up.
泰勒
Taylor.
唐·赛尔夫 国土安♥全♥局♥的
Don Self, Homeland Security.
唐·赛尔夫
Don Self.
天啊
Oh, God!
听清楚了 美女
Listen to me, skank.
听清楚了
We’re clear.
听清楚了吗
Are we clear?
为了给他女朋友报仇 他会在你背后来一刀
and then he’s gonna bury the knife in your back for what you did to his lady friend.
为你担心
To be worried about you?
为什么不道歉
How about an apology?
为什么要
Why are we doing
维加斯的事
For Vegas.

Hello?

Yeah?

I…
我不担心那几个保镖 我担心的是撞车
It ain’t the guards I’m worried about; it’s the crash.
我不管他说什么
I don’t care what Crab says about that.
我不管我们要和谁合作
I don’t care who we gotta partner up with.
我不管有多困难
I don’t care about logistics.
我不会让这种事情发生
I wouldn’t let that happen.
我不接受辞呈
I don’t accept resignations.
我不能再错过他成长的过程
I’m not going to miss out on him becoming a man.
我不能再做下去了
I can’t do this anymore.
我不想催你 但只剩4分钟了
I don’t want to rush you, but you have four minutes left.
我不知道你们有什么协议
Now, I don’t know what arrangement you two have,
我才是命悬一线的人 你只是待在救护车里
I’m the one on point. You’re in the ambulance.
我参加行动后 你得到了你想要的
When I joined Copperhead, you got what you wanted.
我错过了我孩子的童年
I missed out on my kid’s childhood.
我到了
I’m here.
我得服从命令 她想帮你逃跑
I had orders. She tried to help you escape.
我的头头来视察菜鸟们的宿舍
So my section chief comes over to the rookie’s stretcher
我的意图很明显 菲尔 我需要一辆车
Okay, I think it’s pretty obvious, Phil, I need a car.
我刚刚往机器里投了一个币
Look, I barely dropped a nickel in the slots, right?
我刚想起来
I just remembered.
我给了你3天
I gave you three days.
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
我很好
I’m fine.
我很想那么做 你记得那天
I’d love to. You remember that day
我怀疑他们有没有命来拿
Oh, I doubt they’ll be around to collect.
我还不想死 兄弟
I’m not ready to go, man.
我还得给上头们交份文件
I got to give a briefing to a bunch of higher-ups.
我还能回来
Can I come back
我还是做我该做的事
I’m doing the job, okay? All right? All right?
我会处理这个
I’ll handle this.
我会等你付诊金的
Mm-hmm. Just wait till you get my bill.
我会在这个十字路口等他
I’m gonna wait for him at this intersection.
我建议你赶快找个方法
I suggest you find a way to bury the hatchet
我就扒了你的皮
I’ll peel you like a wet grape.
我就不会单单会把她的指纹复♥制♥下来
and these aren’t the only set of prints I’ll be copying.
我就成犹大了吗
and all of a sudden I’m Judas?
我就是”斑蛇行动”中
I was the liaison between the Company and your
我就宰了他
I’m going to kill him.
我绝对不相信
I can’t believe this!
我觉得很适合这个情况
that I think applies to this situation.
我觉得可以假装肇事逃逸
I really think we can stage a hit-and-run
我开车撞他 拿到卡
I smash him with my car, get the card.
我来处理好了
I’ll take care of the messy part,
我没事
And I’m fine.
我没说过这会很轻松
Look, I never said this was going to be easy.
我没兴趣
I’m not interested.
我们
We’re, uh…
我们把卡下载到手提电脑里
we download the card onto the laptop
我们必须结束这一切
And we… we have to finish it.
我们不是在巴拿马
We’re not in Panama anymore,
我们不知道
We don’t.
我们扯平了
We’re even.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我们的合作在那之后就结束了
Our partnership lasted long enough for that to happen,
我们的名字都在同一张黑名单里
Our names are at the top of the same hit list.
我们干嘛不谈谈你是在给
Why don’t we talk about the kind of scum
我们过会再谈这个
Let’s talk about that later.
我们很快就会知道
We’re about to find out.
我们很清楚被发现后的结果
we sure as hell are.
我们还离扯平远着呢
We’re a long way from even.
我们还没见过面
We haven’t actually met in person.
我们还是接近目标
we’re still close.
我们可曾共患难
After all I’ve been through with you?
我们快闪
Let’s get out of here.
我们拿到那些纸 就才可以打入”公♥司♥”
We get those papers, we make with the break-in,
我们全等着他破土动工
We’ve been waiting for him to break ground all day.
我们是拍档了吗
Are we partners?
我们说话的同时 赛尔夫正和他们谈条件
Self is cutting them a deal as we speak.
我们需要那几页纸
we need those pages.
我们需要那些纸
We need the pages.
我们要把电脑拿楼下用
We’re going to need that downstairs.
我们要和这婊♥子♥[西班牙语]合作
Another perra we’re jumping in bed with?
我们也知道他的路线
We know his route.
我们有的忙了
We got work to do.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我们有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
我们在交叉路口
The rest of us are standing by
我们在罗斯福酒店 惠斯勒复♥制♥了Lief的卡
at the Roosevelt when Whistler made off with Lief’s card?
我们在行动中没有合作过
Our paths never crossed on Copperhead,
我们真应该打死你
We ought to blanket party your ass.
我们正在联♥系♥他
We’re trying to contact him.
我们知道将军总是轻装行动
We know the General travels light.
我们只需要一辆
All we need is one.
我们准备好了
We’re good.
我们准备好了
We’re on it.
我能拿多少
what’s my cut?
我能忍♥受你在我背上留的伤疤
I can handle the scars you put on my back,
我能为你做些什么
Hey, can I help you with something?
我能做的就只有集中精力
That’s all I do is focus.
我让你脑袋开花
I shoot you through the brain.
我说了你想知道的
I told you what you wanted…!
我说引蛇出洞 可不意味着用我做饵
When I said bait the hook, I did not mean with me.
我听说你们俩有了个协议
I see you two have come to an agreement.
我为维加斯发生的事道歉
I’m sorry for Vegas.
我想起来了
Oh, yes, I recall.
我想让大家开诚布公

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!