Chinese employers on Operation Copperhead.
你的旧老板甩掉的鸟人
ripped off your sleeve by your old boss.
你的仪器已经没了
Now that the device is gone,
你的意见也就不重要了
your opinion doesn’t matter.
你告诉莎拉我流鼻血的事
So you told Sara about the nosebleeds, huh?
你哥哥说了你流鼻血的事
So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
你好 朋友
Hey-hey, my friend!
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
你和那个秘书在办公室里保守秘密
You and the secretary keep things quiet in the office
你还好吗
You doing okay?
你还活着只有一个理由
You’re alive right now for one reason:
你会拿到钱
You’ll get your cut.
你就可以拿到你的报酬
you’ll get your traveling money.
你就能拿原来报酬的一半
and you will receive 50% of the fee.
你就是冯
So you’re Feng.
你觉得格莱布会怎么说
What do you think Crab will say about that?
你觉得赛尔夫发现公♥司♥把我们弄成这样
What do you think Self is gonna do
你觉得是谁的主意
Who do you think took the fall for that?
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me, right?
你看起来可不好
You don’t look fine.
你没事吧
You all right?!
你没事吧
You doing all right?
你们还在这干嘛
what are you still doing here?
你们还在这干什么
What are you still doing here?
你们起初是排斥我
Okay, first you give me the leper treatment,
你们说的 125
Well, 125…
你们应该从这里到墨西哥
You should be having hot fugitive sex
你们准备就寄望于
And you’re pinning the hopes
你明白吧
You know what?
你母亲什么时候去世的
How old was your mom when she passed away?
你能处理这些吗
Hey, you got this covered?
你去搞定吧
Go make yourself useful.
你确定这是唯一办法
You sure this is the only way?
你如果再用枪指着我
You put a gun on me again,
你射杀 死在我怀里的人
the one you shot and left to die in my arms.
你是谁
Who is this?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你是说他们知道我们会去那
So you’re saying that they knew we were going to be there?
你为什么
Well, why don’t you stop
你现在是我的手下
You work for me now.
你想怎么继续下去
How do you want to proceed?
你选吧
Your choice.
你要“锡拉“做什么
What do you want with Scylla?
你要“锡拉”做什么
what do you want with Scylla?
你要么上楼
You can either go upstairs
你要是胆敢踏进
if you step one foot
你要血债血还 现在就动手
You want your pound of flesh, you take it now.
你也可能会想起 他是我的前任
You may also recall that he was my predecessor.
你也一样 乡巴佬
And that goes for you, too, Gummo.
你以为救护人员来了
And you don’t think this is gonna look suspicious
你应该清楚 这不是为我
You should know that this isn’t about me.
你有5分钟
You have five minutes.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么知道此人能帮我们找到这两兄弟
How do we know this person can deliver the brothers?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?!
你真的以为
You really think
你只是被
You just got your stripes
你只想着用她来杀鸡儆猴
You were too busy making an example out of her
你只要帮我把他弄上轮床
you just help me get him on the gurney.
弄辆轿车
with a sedan for your stakeout.
拍档
Partners.
-求你 -谢谢
Please… Thank you.
去把那兔崽子抓回来
Go get the son of a bitch.
去享受逃往的性♥爱♥
from here to Mexico.
去掩盖他们的踪迹
to cover their tracks.
然后 我们就分道扬镳了
and then… we parted ways.
然后他说 你们的补贴还真不少啊 孩子
and he goes, “You got one hell of a workman’s comp claim, kid.”
人人都认为锡拉
That everyone thinks that Scylla
任何人都会变
anybody would turn.
日后再算账
Some other time.
如果”锡拉”是一张饼 我们只拿到其中一块
If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got is a slice.
如果发生意外
If anything should happen,
如果格莱布再给我找这样的烂活
If Crab ever throws a psycho at us like this again,
如果她想不付锡拉的账
It’s an insurance policy.
如果进监狱的话 我还怎么做个好父亲
How can I be a good father if I’m always in prison?
如果你不满意我的方法
But if you’re unhappy with my methods,
如果你能奇迹般活着离开现场
And if by some miracle you walked away from the crash,
如果你有以上症状
If you had anything like that,
如果是第五张
If this was card five,
如果是第一张卡 我不会这么做
If it was card one, I’d say no.
如果斯科菲尔德的任务是想杀你
If Scofield’s mission was to kill you,
如果他们知道这地方 那我们早就死了
If they knew about this place, we’d already be dead.
如果我拿不到
If I don’t,
如你所知
Just so you know,
赛尔夫知道他们有自己的计划
Self knows that they have their own agenda,
莎拉
Look, Sara…
莎拉
Sara…
莎拉
Sara…
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉呢 她对会面作何回应
And Sara, what’d she say about our meeting?
上车
Get in.
圣佩德罗30号♥码头 他们都在那
Pier 31, San Pedro– they’re all there.
失陪
Excuse me.
什么事
What is it?
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
什么样的烂人付钱
you’re willing to put on the payroll?
是 但我还是个医生
Yeah, I’m still a doctor.
是的
That’s right.
是的
Yes.
是个电子游戏机的
It’s a battery pack
是六张
It’s six.
-是吗 -的了吧 罗兰
is that right? Come on, Roland, who else
首先 巴拿马的事是公事公办
First off, Panama was a job.
顺便说一下 值200吧
Which is, by the way, 200.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
说实话 就算是你干 这个计划也太大胆了
You know, not for nothing, but this plan is crazy even for you.
斯科菲尔德和他的同伙
And how much of that payday
斯科菲尔德会利用你
Scofield will use you
斯科菲尔德会遵守他的诺言
Scofield’s gonna keep his word, huh?
斯科菲尔德去哪了
Where the hell is Scofield?
死那么多人
There’s a lot of blood being spilled
苏克雷 你们那边情况怎样
Sucre, how you guys doing?
苏克雷 趴下
Sucre, get down!
苏克雷 在吗
Sucre, are you there?
苏克雷
Sucre?
苏珊 格雷琴 不管你名字是什么
Susan, Gretchen, whatever your name is,
苏珊
Susan?
随你便 赛尔夫
Suit yourself, Self.
随你尽管在我背上加伤疤
Put as many scars on my back as possible.
所以 你在这个乡巴佬面前怎么摆架子都行
So you can try to pull rank on the hick here all you want,
所以进出这个办公室的人
the people coming in and out of the office,
所以他请求停战
so he requested a cease-fire.
所有地方企业
of King and Willow.
他带着箱子
He’s got the case.
他的全球定位掉线了
His GPS just went offline.
他掉头了
He’s turning around.
他还说了你妈妈的情况
And he told me about your mom.
他还要处理最后一件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!