with Michael Scofield’s woman.
和你一样 打垮公♥司♥
Same thing you want: bring down the Company.
和你一样
just like you.
和神秘人达成协议
Close the deal with the mystery man
很好 那你何不
Great. Then why don’t you
后天 四分之一
Two days, 25%.
互相交换北方的咖啡和南方的烟草
to trade Northern coffee for Southern tobacco.
花了六箱在河里冷却的舒力茨[啤酒]
took a six pack of Schlitz I had cooling in the river.
花那么多钱
and a lot of money being
还会伴随很多症状
it’s gonna come with a lot of symptoms.
-还要其他东西吗 -不用
Sara, you have everything you need? No.
还有更重要的事情 罗兰
than what two people want, Roland.
会发现自己的车没了
to an empty driveway this morning?
会过几天才能死
it takes days to die from it.
既然你们都不用戴脚踝监视器
So, if neither one of you are wearing ankle monitors,
-监狱去 -好了
to the can. I’m done with this… All right.
将军 我们会抓到他们的
General, we’ll get them.
将军会第二天在医院醒过来
The General’s gonna wake up tomorrow morning in the hospital
将军就会知道是你偷了卡
the General’s gonna know that you ripped him off.
将军要走了
The General is leaving.
将军要走了
The General is leaving.
叫怀特来
Get Wyatt.
她30多岁时 又开始流鼻血
In her 30s, they started up again.
她帮我逃脱了 她不是想
She did help me escape. She didn’t try.
她不可能知道
It doesn’t make her psychic.
她的姓呢
Her first name?
她和帝博格一起合作
She’s working with T-Bag,
她还在看我们吗
She watching?
-她叫什么名字 -谁
What was her name? Who?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
她救了我
She saved my life.
她说没兴趣
She’s not interested.
她说想消除误会
She says she wants to clear the air,
她想在今晚7点见你
She wants to meet with you tonight at 7:00 p.m.
她也得到应有的惩罚了
Then she got what she deserved.
她也可能和”公♥司♥”还有联♥系♥ 我不确定
She could still have ties to the Company, man. I don’t know.
她有惠斯勒的几张书页
She’s got a couple of pages from Whistler’s bird book.
今天就把俩兄弟给我抓回来
and bring the brothers to me today
就能完成任务
we get this job done.
就是我允许你活着
because I’m allowing you to be.
就算”公♥司♥”还不知道这个仓库
Even if the warehouse ain’t on the Company’s radar,
就算我犯了个小错
Okay, I make one little mistake
就为了本小破黑皮书
offered up for just a little old black book.
就为这个
That’s what this is about?
开丰田走了
Took the Corolla.
开个洞
right there.
开快点
Faster!
开始了
Here we go.
开一枪
here…
看来你男朋友不用再享受
I see your boyfriend’s no longer sporting
看来情报是可靠的
It appears our source is dependable.
看来我成了惠斯勒先生
Being as I was the original recipient
看来我能帮你
Looks like I can hook you up
看来有人出♥卖♥♥♥我们了
Well, it looks like someone set us up.
看守的人
The guard–
看他会不会上钩
See if he bites.
看着妈妈去世 他那时才13岁
watching her die, and he was 13.
可以了
Now you go.
可以吗
Please.
库沙公墓
Six headstones
快好了 费尔南多
Almost done, Fernando.
快看 他出来了
Hey look. He’s coming out.
快闪
Let’s go!
老天你不是在耍我吧
Got to be kidding me.
老挝就是我们的石头 现在…
Laos was our rock drill. Now…
冷静点 冷静点
Just calm down. Calm down.
李明白更多流血事件的无益
Lee understood the futility of more bloodshed,
林肯 撤退 是陷阱
Linc, pull back! It’s a trap.
林肯 快点
Come on, Linc!
林肯 我们看到他了 离你们两条街远
Linc, we got him. He’s two blocks away from you.
罗兰在哪
Hey, where the hell is Roland?
妈妈得病时 林肯每天都在医院 握着她的手
When Mom got sick, Linc was at the hospital every day, holding her hand,
妈妈都没能逃脱病魔 你以为你…
Mom couldn’t outrun this. What makes you think you…?
迈克
Michael.
迈克尔 快走 他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Michael, come on. He sold us out.
迈克尔 快走
Michael, let’s go.
迈克尔从隧♥道♥去找”锡拉”
while Michael tunnels to Scylla.
迈克尔和你说过妈的事吗
Michael told you about Mom?
迈克尔和我们一样想得到“锡拉”
Michael wants Scylla just as badly as we do.
没错 他当时也想逃出监狱
Yeah, he wanted out of prison, too.
没错
That’s right.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
没叫你 以后不准再踏进我办公室半步
Don’t you ever come in my office again unless you’re summoned!
没人希望你
No one’s expecting you
没事 只是不习惯到处是血
Fine. Just not so good around blood is all.
没事
I’m good.
没想到找她留给我的钥匙
to find the key that she left with me.
-没有 -她小时候经常流鼻血
No. As a kid, she got nosebleeds.
没有关在监狱里
locked up in some penitentiary.
没有人会关注这件事
and get away with it.
每一天 杀我儿子的凶手就离我更远
Every day, the trail to my son’s killer gets a little bit colder.
美国半步 我会用
on American soil, I’m gonna take
米歇尔 我想
Michelle… I think.
某人花了很多功夫
Someone went to a lot of trouble
墓碑上的名字
The names on those grave markers
-拿到了吗 -等等
– Did you get it? – Hold on.
哪壶不开提哪壶
starting fires that I have to put out?
内战结束时 格兰特的联军
At the end of the Civil War, Grant’s Union Army
那不是他该做的
That wasn’t his place.
那次犯罪我才得到五块钱
That particular transgression put me back five bucks.
那个格雷琴呢
What about that Gretchen chick?
那个人是谁
Who’s that?
那个仪器呢
Where’s the device?
那好 我们只能让你提前退休了
Okay. Well, we’re going to call this your early retirement.
那就要看急救人员是谁了
That depends on who the paramedics are.
那你就能慢慢享受刑期了
and you can ride out the rest of your prison sentence.
那你只能买♥♥个新的了
You’ll need to buy a new one.
那人就过来了
This guy was all…
那是干什么用的
What’s that do?
那是我自己的事
That’s my business.
-那他们也知道这地方了 -我也这么说
Then they know about this place. That’s exactly what I’m saying.
那我就呆在这好了
Yeah. I’ll just, uh… be up here.
那种肿瘤增大后会造成困扰
When a tumor like that gets large enough to be problematic,
-能不能拿回来 -快说
Can it be salvaged? Tell him.
能接收10英尺内的所有电子数据
It swallows up any electronic data within ten feet.
你13岁的时候 就已是个大问题了
It was a big deal when you were 13.
你把他爱的女人往死里打
You horsewhipped the woman he loves.
你不给我钱 我就不会
You don’t got my money, I don’t got
你不想这样吧
You don’t want that, do you?
你迟早有机会收拾他 退后
You’ll get your shot. Now back off.
你迟早有机会收拾他
Hey, hey, you’ll get your shot, man.
你迟早有机会收拾他
You’ll get your shot.
你从为”公♥司♥”卖♥♥命
You went from working for the Company
你达到目的了
You proved your point.
你打算用自杀的方法去撞将军的车
You’re going to pull a kamikaze mission on the General’s car?
你大可以让别人来做
maybe you should parcel out the job to someone else.
你担心什么
Why are you so worried?
你的雇主和”公♥司♥”之间的联络人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!