“锡拉”不是一张卡
So Scylla isn’t one card.
“锡拉”在哪
Where’s Scylla?
“锡拉”在哪
Where’s Scylla?
《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
-109房♥ -为什么
on 109. Why?
125 别让我失望
125. Don’t disappoint me.
150.
1百万 换俩兄弟 今天
1 million for the brothers today.
1百万美元
One million dollars.
2500万
$25 million.
2IBA333
2IBA333
31岁 迈克尔也刚好31岁
31. Michael’s just turning 31.
阿历克斯 听他的
Alex, listen to him.
阿历克斯
Alex.
-把俩兄弟的地址告诉你 -他们在哪
the location of the brothers. Where are they?
把钱带来了吗
You got my money?
把枪准备好
Just have the burner ready.
把缺的几页纸给我 然后消失呢
give me those missing pages and disappear?
把手举起来 把手举起来
Put your hands up! Put your hands up!
-把他的手提也带了吗 -是的
Take his laptop, too? Yeah.
帮我打电♥话♥给芝加哥的老妈
call my mom in Chicago.
报酬是100
And the price is 100.
被扣押在市中心的车管所
in a drug-smuggling ring.
比起俩人的需要
Some things are more important
闭嘴 加你的油
So shut up and pump.
闭嘴 开车
Shut up and drive, okay?
别激动
Just relax.
别客气
You’re welcome.
别因为我没跟你们一起行动 就说我是告密者
I didn’t do time with you guys, it doesn’t make me a rat.
别再给我说什么新消息
Don’t hand me any more updates.
别只关顾着想 快把怀特叫来
Don’t try anything– just get Wyatt.
并在方形土阵中做排练
before a battle and rehearse schemes of maneuver
不 不
No, no…
不 算了
No, you know what? You know, no.

No!

No!
不比任何人少
as anybody else.
不对劲
Something’s wrong.
不管喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
不管以前你在公♥司♥里的官多大
So whatever clout you had with the Company,
不会怀疑吗
for the paramedics that show up at the scene?
不会有事的
Nothing’s gonna happen.
不用两个人去撞一辆车
Doesn’t take two people to crash a car, you know.
不知道什么意思
whatever that means.
布拉德 我需要纱布
Brad, I need some gauze.
-布拉德 我要纱布 -随时会有人过来的
Brad, I’m gonna need some gauze. Somebody could be coming here right now.
布伦斯在车上
Burrows was in the car.
长了个错构瘤
in her right frontal lobe.
撑着点 苏克雷
Hang in there, Sucre.
撑着点
Brace yourself.
成交
Done.
成为同盟
for the first time as allies
除非双方
without both parties
除非我先给他打一针吗♥啡♥
Not if I pump him full of morphine first.
除了你还有谁知道我们
could’ve known we were going
从”锡拉”的价格来看
With a price that Scylla commands on the open market,
从林肯那里得知 你母亲的右额叶上
I understand from Lincoln your mom had a hamartoma
从现在开始 我们是盟友了
From this moment on, we are allies.
达到各自目的
getting what they want.
打电♥话♥给Self 我回
Call Self, okay, because… because I’m gonna go back
大后天
Three days,
带给你难以想象的痛苦
causing unimaginable pain.
但别把我的耐心当弱点
but don’t mistake my patience for weakness.
但不意味着我们不能成为盟友
but that doesn’t mean we can’t be allies.
但结果必然如出一辙
but the result will inevitably be the same.
但你对米歇尔的作为
but what you did to Michelle…
但是我确实和你的一个同事合作过
but I did deal with one of your colleagues;
但我们也有
but so do we
但要靠你自己去挣
But you’re gonna earn it.
弹头会直接穿过你的身体
the hollow point would tumble through you
当然 你不会和解
Of course, you can’t have a cease-fire
当他不省人事的时候
When he’s out cold,
当天早上还在互相厮杀的士兵
Soldiers that had been killing each other that morning,
到第二阶段 影响将继续扩大
In Phase Two, the effect will take longer,
到时候 我们再担心格雷琴
We’ll worry about Gretchen when the time is right.
得出错误的结论
for all the wrong reasons,
的六座墓碑就是明证
in Coosa County Cemetery can attest to that fact.
等等 等等
Wait… wait…
等等 这就是你的好主意
So wait a minute. This is your brilliant plan?
等等
Wait…
等这个结束了 你会为米歇尔付出代价
And when this is over, you’ll pay for Michelle.
低下头
Keep your head down!
帝王大道和威洛斯大道街角的
all the local businesses at the corner
电池组
for a video game console.
赌台老板把它收走了
Pit boss walked off with it.
短暂性失忆
Loss of short-term memory,
对 但是我们如果不干的话 格莱布会宰了我们
Yeah, but if we don’t get this psycho, Crab’s going to kill us.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry…
对此我的投入
All right? I put just as much into this job
对我们来说不是第一次了
Not exactly new territory for us.
多少钱换斯科菲尔德和布伦斯
How much for Scofield and Burrows?
而你杀了她
And you took her’s.
而且都无中生有的
and it’s… it’s over nothing because
而这一切都结束后
And when this is over,
放了她 是因为她要工作
She’s on work release,
放松 我们从回收厂找来的
Relax, we got it from a scrap yard.
非常有效
was highly effective.
菲尔 我得走了
You know what, Phil? I gotta go.
菲尔·斯托格尔
Phil Stroger.
费尔南多 坚持住 你会没事的
Stay with us, Fernando. You’re going to be all right.
冯先生 别急着下结论
Now, uh, Mr. Feng, let’s not do anything rash.
否则 我就给赛尔夫探员打电♥话♥
or I can call Agent Self
否则你的解雇金就会变成运尸袋
or your severence pay will be a body bag.
干嘛
For what?
赶快
Hurry up.
告诉她我没有死于牢狱之灾
Tell her I didn’t die like a damn convict
-告诉我 -好的 但我没有
you’d let me know. Yes, but I haven’t.
告诉我他们兄弟在哪
Then tell me where the brothers are.
告诉我一个用不到她的理由 我听你的
Give me a way to do it without her, and we’ll do it.
格兰先生
Mr. Glenn?
格雷琴给你捎了个口信
Listen, I have a message for you from Gretchen.
格雷琴和帝博格就会为他们做的事付出代价
Gretchen and T-Bag are going to pay for everything.
格雷琴还活着
Gretchen’s alive.
格雷琴加入我们
Gretchen’s on the team.
格雷琴加入我们也改变不了什么
This thing with Gretchen doesn’t change a thing.
格里芬
Griffin.
给 我做的
Here. I made this.
更接近”锡拉” 离怀特却更远了
Closer to Scylla, farther from Wyatt.
公平交易 对吧
was going to be a legit business transaction, okay?
光天化日 在大街上 他们知道你的路线
Broad daylight, city street, and they knew your route.

Good.

Okay.
好吧 我们知道他在哪上班
All right, we know where this guy works.
好吧
Okay.
好的 大家就绪
All right, everybody get ready.
好了 好了
All right, all right!
好了 我和苏克雷能搞定
Yeah. Me and Sucre got this.
好吗
all right?
和迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的女人和解

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!