直到我们拿到Scylla 然后我们就会让一些人
until we get Scylla– then, I’m gonna make somebody
在Illinois DOC里头的人 “爽歪了”
at Illinois DOC very, very happy.
可是更重要的是
But more importantly,
房♥间的楼下是什么鬼
what the hell is that room downstairs?
那里没有什么地方他们可以藏那个仪器
That’s not where they keep the device
那个能破译Scylla的 有吗
that decodes Scylla, is it?
没有
No.
那只是T-Bag自己认为有而已
That’s just what T-Bag thought.
通向Scylla之路只会从那里开始
The road to Scylla only begins down there.
现在就是我们发现T-Bag的房♥间
This is the room where we’ve got T-Bag now.
只要经过南墙
Just past the south wall,
那里有个隧♥道♥入口 那个入口
there’s an access tunnel that runs
直通向外面300码的地方
for about 300 yards or so.
如果我们通过那个地方 我们就进入
We get through that, we’re in.
我们能破译Scylla的地方了
That’s where we can decode Scylla.
还有这就是Krantz将军办公室
And this is the building
所在的那幢楼
where General Krantz’s office is.
就这样了 我今天去过那里
There you go. SELF: I was there today,
可是我得提醒你 那里的保全系统
but I have to tell you, the security
是难以置信的
in that place is unbelievable.
根据蓝图
According to the blueprint,
底部结构是完全开放的
the substructure is completely exposed.
这用不到24小时
It shouldn’t take more than 24 hours
就可以去到那里 这只用24小时吗
to get in there. It’s only gonna take 24 hours?
我们只要做的就是先拿到最后一张卡
All we have to do is get that last card first.
那么 基于我们已经解码的部分
Well, based on what I’ve deciphered so far,
我们将会需要进入Gate
we’re gonna need around-the-clock access to GATE,
现在就开始
starting immediately.
如果你能帮我们弄到制♥服♥和Id
If you can get us some suits and IDs,
我们可以想美国国税局特工一样进去
we could go in there as IRS agents
审查那些书 我是指思考
auditing the books– I mean, considering
他们在进行什么样子的敲诈
the kind of racket they’re running,
人人都会相信的
nobody would have a problem believing that.
你能做到吗
Can you make that happen?
是的 我能做到
Yeah, I could do it.
在垃圾桶下面
It’s under the can.

Hello?
我们有很多共同的东西
GRETCHEN: We have a lot in common.
是吗 你是谁
Yeah, who is this?
是另一个你一直追查的利益集团
Just another interested party in what you’re up to.
是吗 哪个集团
Yeah, what’s that?
Scylla.
打开那个信封
Open the envelope.
我只有77页
The pages I’ve got
有更多的蓝图吗
Is this more blueprint?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我不知道你都对Bagwell干了些什么
I don’t know what you’ve done
不过除非我亲眼看到他
with Bagwell, but unless I see him,
你就不会拿到那剩下的书页
you’re not getting the rest of the pages.
对吗
Is that right?
把这给我
Give me that.
是谁
Who is this?
你好啊 Micheal
Hello, Michael.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!