我真想掐断他的脖子
I’m gonna snap his neck.
到他房♥间 呆上两分钟就离开如何?
Get to his room, stay two minutes, then leave, all right?
去他房♥里待上两分钟就走 行么
Get to his room, stay two minutes, then leave, all right?
好好 同时呢? 在电梯里?
Yeah, yeah, and in the meantime, what? In the elevator?
很难到手的 然后玩玩他
Just play hard to get, you know, and then let him nuzzle
让他嗯啊嗯啊…
a little bit. Whoa, whoa…!
嘿 我们有什么选择?
Hey, whoa! What option we got?
说啊 我们有什么选择?
Come on, man. What option we got?
说一个啊
Give me one.
你不能 给你
You can’t. Here.
继续 后面没什么
Go ahead. There’s nothing back there.
知道
I know.
有什么尖的东西么?
Do we have anything sharp?
你听说Scylla值多少?
So, what are you hearing, uh, Scylla is worth, huh?
我听说
Me, I’m hearing
值上百万
millions.
那是个别人怎么告诉的你来着
Is that a rough ballpark
一个粗糙的棒球场?
in terms of what you, uh… what you’ve been told?
我们发现什么了?
What do we have here?
退后
Go ahead, back up.
你 我 还有一个黑洞
You and me and a dark hole.
还像以前一样 你先
Just like old times, Pretty, you first.
钱挣的怎么样?
How are the chips falling for you?
最后一块钱买♥♥啤酒了
Spent my last buck on the beer.
你来了维加斯 还有哪些选择?
What are the options when you’re broke in Vegas?
我不明白你的意思
I guess I got to work that out, huh?
假如你不必去呢?
What if you didn’t have to?
我可以
I may have a little business
带带你
to throw your way.
什么样的?
What kind?
很轻松的那种
The easy kind…
支出1,000
with a $1,000 payout.
你的法国白兰地呢?
What’s your cognac?
我就没有过
I’ve never had it.
我家有瓶200年久的
I’ve got a 200-year-old bottle in my suite.
一起吧
Join me.
这是你我
This is private business.
私人的事
Between men.
他们就来了
They’re on their way up.
准备
Get ready.
我爱死它了 勇气小子
I love it– Mr. Macho Man.
接下来呢
What’s next?
我不知道 你怎么不自己去搞明白
I don’t know, why don’t you figure it out?
我是在帮你
I’m done helping you.
好像有人被囚禁的
Sounds like someone’s caught
消极倦怠了
in the old captivity of negativity.
还是我来让你积极点吧
Let’s get you in a more affirmative mindset.
接下来要做什么
What’s next?
我要把你锁这屋里
I think I’m gonna lock you in this room.
然后你就被捕了
And then, you’re gonna be arrested
回到福布斯河监狱
and taken back to Fox River.
你怎么计划
Just how do you plan on…
住嘴 你都不知道你在干什么
Stop, y’all have no idea what you’re doing.
Scofield 没有我你干不成
Scofield, you can’t do this without me.
Self 马上到
Self’s on his way.
记下我的话
Mark my words!
收到
Got your message.
你们都没不知道
Y’all have no idea
你们在忙活什么
what you’re doing!
谢谢 Alex
Thanks, Alex.
伟大的城市
Great city.
是哦
I guess so.
那就是维加斯
That’s the thing about Vegas.
不会对你品头论足
Doesn’t judge you.
怎么娱乐都可以
Any form of pleasure is acceptable here.
我没疯吧 这居然有李子
Am I crazy, or is there a note of plum in there?
也许有
Maybe.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你提供服务吗
Did you serve?
为谁服务
Serve who?
在军队里
In the military.
你看起来像美陆战队员的
You look like a Devil Dog.
没有 我从来没有参过军
No, sir, I’ve never been in the service before.
正在下载
Filling up nice.
Sucre一定很接近了
Sucre must be in close proximity.
可能在擦着防晒油
Getting oiled, most likely.
在越南做了一个半任期
One and half tours in Vietnam.
紫心勋章(凡是在战斗中负伤都发)
Purple Heart
用战火来交换的礼物
in a friendly fire exchange near Hue.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear it.
我想在这奖章之中学到的是
What I learned at Hue,
虽然有很高价值 但也让我
though valuable, also cost me
失去了很多
a great deal.
尤其是
Specifically…
3平方英寸的上层腹股沟大腿肉
three square inches of upper groin thigh meat.
还有随之失去的
And with that…
我的生殖和性♥交♥能力
my reproductive and sexual function.
所…所以 你不能
So… so you can’t…
Villalobos先生 我像让你见见我的妻子
Mr. Villalobos, I’d like you to meet my wife.
我是Alexa
I’m Alexa.
你想让我和你妻子做?
You want me to bang your wife?
他有一些时间
He’s got a minute.
然后我就会跟踪到他
Then I’m going after him.
那仪器在复♥制♥那张卡吗
Did it copy the card?
是的
ROLAND: Yep.
好的 下载吧
All right, download that.
你有5分钟
You got five minutes.
那么
Well?
他的妻子在上面
His wife was up there.
那又怎样
And…?
就让一切留在拉斯维加斯吧
It stays in Vegas.
Uh Hey 伙计
Uh, hey, guys.
我有些事 还有我会在一分钟之内回来
I’m gonna go hit the head, and I’ll be out
行吗
in a minute, all right?

Yes.
两个…两个回合
Two… two… two pulls.
两回合 他连续赢了
Two pulls, and he won the progressive.
他在哪
SARA: Where the hell is he?
我会去找他
I’ll go get him.
Glenn先生
Mr. Glenn.
我们有一点麻烦了
We got a problem.
让我们把话说明白
It was made clear
我们不会欢迎你们再来
you were never again welcome
任何一个内华达的赌博场所
in any Nevada gaming establishment.
等一下 嗯 他们告诉我只要等5年
Wait, wait, uh, I was told there was only a five-year…
对你来说可不是这样
No such thing was said to you.
那是干什么用的 是一个电池充电器
What’s that do? It’s a battery pack
是游戏机的
for a video game console.
你得买♥♥个新的了
You’ll need to buy a new one.
我已经把卡的内容下载到我的电脑里了
I already downloaded the card onto my laptop,
而且 我可以再弄一个仪器
and… and I can build another device.
你说弄一个要几个月
You said this one takes months.
我们没有几个月的时间
We don’t have months.
你知道的吧
You know what?
我们应该把你这混♥蛋♥留在沙漠
We ought to leave your ass in the desert.
让我们把他带回洛杉矶 然后让Self把他踢出去
Let’s get him back to L.A., and let Self sort him out.
走吧
Let’s go.
对于小家伙 他脾气会不好
For a little guy, he has some set of lungs.
Bellick和那个女孩怎样了 看看吧
How’s Bellick and the girl? All taken care of.
我将T-Bag保护性监禁起来
I’m gonna keep T-Bag in protective custody

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!