想都别想对我♥干♥这种事
Don’t even think about doing this to me.
我的名字在门上
My name’s on the door.
我如果不觉得你有价值
If I didn’t think you were valuable,
你早就死了
you’d be dead already.
这只是一些响应超载
It’s-It’s just a little sensory overload, guys.
只是卡上没有空间了
There just wasn’t any room for the card.
不错 因为如果我们把装置打开
Right. Because if we turn the device on
它就把赌场里所有的卡上信息都收集来了
in the casino, it fills up on all the data from the slots.
就像他们付账的时候
Like when they’re about to pay out.
-这绝对不是预料之中的-是吗
Oh, it’s completely unintentional. Really?
是的 这不是你造的这玩意吗
Yeah. It’s not why you built the damn thing in the first place?
如果我们不需要你
If we didn’t need you…
你们需要我 别担心好吗
But you do, so just take a brewski and chill, all right?
我们要想个办法让Scuderi一个人待着
Okay, we need to figure out a way to get Scuderi alone.
是的
Yeah.
老男人在水池边出现了
The old man just showed up at the pool.
从他穿着来看
From what he’s wearing, there’s no way
他身上 不可能有卡
he’s got the card on him.
跟着他
Stay with him.
卡在他房♥里
Card’s in his room.
告诉我 Donald
Tell me, Donald,
你在脑海里我们见面是什么个样子
how did you play this moment out in your head?
你想到你自己会过来吗
Did you picture yourself coming in here,
抬头挺胸的
chest out, jaw squared,
准备得到答案
ready to demand answers?
你在你的生命中有想过
Did you at any time in your fantasy
你会这么紧张吗
imagine that you would be this nervous?
老实说 我从前没想过
Honestly, I, uh… I didn’t think much past
把这些东西给你
giving you these.
柏林 尼日利亚
Berlin. Nigeria.
Comrie小组
The Comrie Group.
为什么没有JFk
Why not JFK
和你在的那个Lindbergh
and the Lindbergh baby while you’re at it?
孩子
Son,
这些东西都全被看过了
those matters have been fully vetted.
他们是事实
They’re relics.
我什么都做不了
I had nothing to do with them, and if
而且如果这些是你查我的原因
this is why you’ve been pulling data on me,
我可以省你不少麻烦
I could have saved you a lot of trouble.
好的 这些记录
Okay. Well, these records
和这封密封的信足以解释我调查你
and a sealed letter explaining my investigation
参与这些事件的原因
into your involvement with these matters
送到了五个律师那里
was sent to five lawyers
全国范围内
across the country.
如果我出了什么事
If anything happens to me,
如果我消失了 死了
if I go missing, anything, if I wind up dead,
那封信就会被打开
that letter is to be unsealed…
然后他们就会根据线索找到一个无人地带
And they will find cold trails that lead nowhere near me.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
如果调查你的政♥府♥官员
If a government agent
被发现死在
who was looking into you is found floating
LA河里或者任何你计划的地方
in the L.A. River, or whatever else you have planned,
将军 你的生活将会有巨大的变化
your life, General, will change dramatically.
会有媒体的质疑报道和监视
There will be questions, media coverage and surveillance,
你和公♥司♥所做得一切
and whatever you and the Company are trying to do next
和你的小把戏
with your little Laos game,
或者是你们计划的东西
or whatever else you have planned,
都暴露于众目睽睽之下
it’ll be next to impossible with thousands of eyes on you.
好吧 请离我远点
Okay? So back off of me.
你不是
You are not
第一个想调查点东西的
the first person to attempt something
人了
like this.
大多数我习惯称同仁的
Most of the others I now fondly call my colleagues.
都学着
They’ve learned to put
转移自己的兴趣关注其他的事情
their determination and focus to better use,
并得到了更好的补偿
and with far greater compensation.
你看错人了
Wrong guy.
走着瞧
We’ll see.
亲爱的WHITE先生 因为不可预知的情况
“Dear Mr. White, due to unforeseen circumstances,
我现在通知你 我不能再
“I regret to inform you that I will no longer be able
为伽特公♥司♥提供服务
“to perform services at GATE.
我对你提供的机会表示感谢
“I thank you for this opportunity.
非常抱歉
“I’m deeply sorry
如果这让你处于难堪的境地
“if this places you in a difficult position.
但我现在无法从这些情况中脱身
“I have simply not been able to escape these circumstances.
再次感谢你提供的好机会
Thank you for the wonderful, enriching opportunity…”
等等 等等 等等..
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
是你吗
Does it sound like you?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Good. Yeah.

Look,
我不知道你是谁
I don’t even know who you are, okay?
让我走吧
Just let me go…
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是不是想知道
And you wondered
我是怎么成为东北区的销♥售♥冠军的
how I got to be the top salesman in the northeast region.
对不起 行么
Sorry, okay?
对不起
Sorry.
以此为戒吧
Consider this a warning.
老家伙Teddy Bagwell
Old Teddy Bagwell
可能是库萨县的人♥渣♥
may be Coosa County trash,
但是Cole Pfeiffer是人才
but Cole Pfeiffer’s a man of refinement.
事实上 他是伽特公♥司♥的
One of the Gate Corporation’s
顶尖销♥售♥人才
tippy-top sellers, as a matter of fact.
请进我的办公室
Step into my office.
应该有一个二乘三米的房♥间
Well, there should be a room– eight by ten.
Whistler所指的入口
Whistler’s point of entry.
那是壁橱
That’s a closet.
不是的
No, it’s not.
汤力水加柠檬
Tonic and lime, please.
好的
Sure.
我简直是活在噩梦里
I’m in the middle of this nightmare.
不知道你能不能帮帮我
I wonder if you could help me.
这是我22岁的表妹的的单身派对
It’s my 22-year-old cousin’s bachelorette party.
那有什么可为难的
That’s hardly the salt mines.
听我说
Wait for it.
我们在玩寻宝游戏
There’s a scavenger hunt,
我们组派我去
and my team has tasked me
拍一张高级套房♥的照片
with getting a photograph in a whale’s suite.
为什么找我
I’m a whale?
你有这么一个恐怖的保镖
With a very scary bodyguard
戴这么高级的手表
and a very gorgeous watch.
你想在我的房♥间照张相?
And you want to take a picture in my room?
我知道这个请求很不合适
And I realize it’s a completely inappropriate request,
但他们已经说我很扫兴了
but they’re already calling me a wet blanket.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
帮不了你
I just can’t help you.
如果我请求你呢
What if I said “please”?
我真的有点绝望了
I’m actually a little desperate.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
这位先生请客
Drinks are on the gentleman.
祝你玩得高兴
Have a nice day.
你也是
You, too.
不要往心里去
Don’t take it personally.
你不是他喜欢的类型
You’re not his type.
就在你坐下之前
Right before you sat down,
他还问我是不是想去找乐子
he asked me if I liked to party.
-绝对不行 -拜托了
-Absolutely not! No way! -Oh, come on.
为了集体嘛
Take one for the team.
Maricruz不会知道的
Maricruz will never know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!