在那个盒子上写着呢
It’s on that box.
-你为什么想知道呢 -只是好奇
Why do you want to know? Just curious.
假如我要告诉你
What if I was to tell you
我认为你只是在拖延时间呢
I think you’re just stalling?
拖延时间 直到你可以想出一个妙计
Biding time till you can figure out some MacGyver way
离开这儿 是吧 -我告诉你 你在用枪
to get your ass out of here, huh? I’d say you’ve got that gun
指着能够帮助你的人
pointed at the one person who can help you.
所以何不停止浪费我的时间呢
So why don’t you stop wasting my time?
求求你 别让他
TRISHANNE: Please, don’t let him!
How ’bout her, huh?
她怎么样 啊?
她怎么样 Michael?
How ’bout her, Michael?
有理由别让我杀了她吗
Any reason why I shouldn’t kill her?
让我们测验一下吧
Let’s do a test.
不!
: No!
进行到什么程度了 Michael Scofield?
How far gone is Michael Scofield?
Michael 他想知道什么就告诉他吧
Michael, just tell him what he wants!
进行到什么程度了 Michael Scofield
How far gone is Michael Scofield?!
求你了 别让他杀了我 求你了
Please, don’t let him. Please!
Michael什么时候开始的
When did it happen, Michael?
求你了 别让他杀了我
Please, don’t let him…
你什么时候开始不关心伤害别人的事了 啊?
When did you stop caring about hurting people, huh?
福克斯河监狱? 还是索纳监狱?
Fox River? Sona?
你要在子弹穿透她的脑袋时
You gonna keep dragging
选择视而不见吗
your feet while I put a bullet in her brain?
你为何不把枪放下
Why don’t you put that gun down.
帅哥 你开始动笔的时候我就会把枪放下了!
I’ll put it down when you start writing down, Pretty!
最后的机会 三
Last chance. Three!
二 一
Two! One…
我说 我说
All right! All right!
这些纸 是要拼在一起的
The pages, they fit together.
但是它不是个地图
But it’s not a map.
是一张蓝图
It’s a blueprint.
什么蓝图
For what?
我们的朋友Bellick 戴着
Our friend, Bellick, is wearing
一个政♥府♥发的脚踝监视器
a government-issued ankle monitor.
我猜Scofield也有一个
My guess is that Scofield has one, too.
我就知道那个贱♥人♥在拖延时间
I knew that son of a bitch was slow-walking me.
任何时候 联邦官员都有可能
Any minute, federal agents could come
破门而入
blasting through that door.
我们该怎么办?
So what do we do?
我要你弄到那个监视器的生产资料和序列号♥
I need you to get the make and serial number of that monitor.
放松一点 Daisy小姐
Feel free to pitch in here, Miss Daisy .
如果让Scofield知道我卷入了这件事情 就完了
If Scofield knows I’m involved, this is over.
关键时候 我们需要他的帮助
We need to keep him on point.
现在 你出去把这件事情搞定
Now, get out there and get that information.
那些警♥察♥怎么办
What about the agents?
就让他们来吧
Let ’em come.
我们怎么知道他会出来赌博
How do we even know this guy’s out gambling?
那家伙有30万美元的信用额度 还有免费的客房♥
The guy’s got $300,000 in credit and a comped room.
他在这里 继续盯着
He’s here. Keep looking.
sara
Hey, Sara.
我知道不是谈这个的最佳时机
Hey, uh, I realize this might not be the best time for this,
但Michael还没给我电♥话♥
but I still haven’t heard from Michael.
他们正在解决T-bag吧
They must be dealing with T-Bag.
lincoln -什么
Lincoln, come on. What?
维加斯不是你的地盘
Vegas just isn’t your town?
任何你告诉我的
From everything I’ve heard about you,
都可能改变进程
that would be a pretty big change of pace.
我也这么想
I guess so.
lincoln 告诉我好吗
Lincoln, please talk to me.
Michael有和你说过妈妈的事情吗
Has Michael told you about Mom?
没有
No.
他们很像
They were much alike.
有着同样的想法
They got the same mind.
当妈妈变老的时候 她开始失去意识
As Mom got older, she started to lose it.
我们后来才知道
We, uh, later found out
这是脑瘤的征兆
it was a symptom of a brain tumor, hama…
错构瘤
Hamartoma. Yeah.
当她是一个小孩的时候 她经常流鼻血
As a kid, she got nosebleeds.
后来停止了
They stopped.
当她30岁的时候 又开始流了
In her 30s, they started up again.
她后来死于动脉瘤
She later died of a brain aneurysm.
你告诉我这些 是想让我知道
And you’re telling me this, because Michael and his mother
Michael和他妈妈有一样的症状 对吗
are similar in that way, too, right?
他小时候也流鼻血的
He got nosebleeds as a kid.
后来也不流了 但几天前
They stopped, and the last couple of days
他又开始了
they started up again.
你妈妈几岁时候过世的
How old was your mom when she passed away?
31岁
Thirty-one.
Michael刚刚31岁啊
Michael’s just turned 31.
我找到他了
I found him.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
好的
Okay.
你是Andrew Blauner
Andrew Blauner?
恩 是的
Uh, yeah.
有什么可以为您效劳的吗
Can I help you?
希望可以
I hope so.
我想知道你有没有男朋友或者室友之类的
Any boyfriends or roommates I should know about?
没有
No.
今天有预定交货吗
Any deliveries scheduled for today?
没有
No.
我再给你一次
I’m giving you one more…
这是什么啊
What is all this?
你还好吗
You okay?
他们让我别和你说话
They told me not to talk to you.
他们 他们是谁
“They”? Who’s they?
这是whistler的蓝图
This is Whistler’s blueprint.
我们就是在这个楼里找到Scylla的
It’s the building where we can find Scylla.
换句话说是伽特公♥司♥
In other words, it’s GATE.
Scylla在哪
Where’s Scylla?
我在看到楼之前不能确定
I can’t be certain until I see the building itself,
但是我确定就在办公室下面的某个地方
but I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere down here, below this office.
什么是Scylla
What is Scylla?
是公♥司♥的小黑名单
It’s The Company’s little black book.
我想你现在就带我去伽特公♥司♥
I want you to take me to GATE, now.

Ah.
因为你能从Scylla里嗅出钱的味道 是吧
Because you can smell that Scylla money, can’t you?
那就是你为什么参加的原因,就像我一样
That’s what you’re in it for, just like me.
说出来
Say it.
说吧
Come on.
我想你说出来
I want you to say it.
我加入是为了钱
I’m in it for the money.
你看到了
You see?
我们其实没什么区别
We ain’t so different after all.

Yes?
Don Self不在家
Don Self is not at his house.
看起来他跑路了
Looks like he cleared out.
通知办公室和警♥察♥局的人
Notify our people inside the Bureau and LAPD.
我觉得他不会走的太远
I doubt that he could have gotten very far.
长官
Sir?
现在不行
Not now.
Don Self要见你
Don Self is here to see you.
我要警告你朋友 她很冷淡的
Got to warn you, friend, she’s cold.
好运 pal
Good luck, pal.
盯着他
Stay with him.
Scofield就在那里
Scofield’s really getting somewhere in there.
行动挺迅速的吗
Man works fast.
他说如果看不到我以前在哪工作的
Says he can’t get any further
就无法进展下去
without seeing my former place of employment.
你把小问题解决了吗
Did you take care of our little troll problem?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!