你只能这么做
That’s your only play.
我不用提醒你 谋杀一个政♥府♥探员
I shouldn’t have to remind you that killing a federal agent
是非常麻烦的 就算为了工作也不可以
is a complicated matter– even in our line of work.
也许 mahone只不过是
Perhaps Mahone is just
冰山一角
the tip of the iceberg.
我们一直在搜寻
We’ve been searching for the link between
监狱 Burrows 和Scofield之间的联♥系♥
SuperMax and Burrows and Scofield.
我相信我们已经找到了
I believe we found it.
如果Scofield和Burrows已经和政♥府♥合作
If Scofield and Burrows are working with the government,
我们的麻烦比一个
we’ve got a much bigger problem
国土安♥全♥局♥的小探员更大了
than one bureaucrat at Homeland Security.
但是 是那个小探员带的头
But it begins with that bureaucrat.
如果Don Self是他们的头
And if Don Self is the head of the snake…
让他死于意外
Make it look like an accident.
顺便说一下 我的费用翻了一倍
My fee just doubled, by the way.
喂
Hello?
是Brad吗
Uh, hi, is this Brad?
是的
Yeah.
几天前 你来我办公室
Uh, you came by my office a couple of days ago
找一个继承遗产的人
looking for a guy who had an inheritance coming to him.
是的
Right.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
她先要两千
She wants two grand first.
我中午和她见面
I’m meeting her at noon.
但是下一张卡更重要 对吧
Okay, the next card’s more important, right?
我们先去维加斯 然后再解决T-Bag
So Vegas first, then we deal with T-Bag.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我留下来
MAHONE: I’ll stay.
好吧
All right.
Linc 带着
Linc, take, uh,
Sara Sucre
Sara and Sucre…
Roland 去维加斯
…Roland to Vegas.
我们留下来的
The rest of us…
会解决T-bag
…will handle T-Bag
大家都听到了 我们上路吧
You heard the man, let’s go.
保证我一些事情
…promise me something, would you?
说
Yeah.
你能帮我找张 Carrot Top 的照片吗
Can you get me Carrot Top’s autograph?
我只是觉得
‘Cause I just think
这样才让这件事情更有意义
that would make this whole thing worthwhile.
注意安全
Be safe.
我们去要维加斯了
Ay, yo, Vegas, bitches!
他应该得到线索了
He should have the info by now.
Ballick怎么去了这么长时间
Okay, what the hell’s taking Bellick so long?
她想要更多的钱
BELLICK: She wants more money.
多少钱
How much more?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你得过来和她谈谈
You got to come talk to this chick.
别动
Hold on, hold on.
怎么了 Bellick
What’s going on, Bellick?
面对现实吧
Believe it.
出什么事了 Brad
MAHONE: What happened, Brad?
对不起 我没看出来是个圈套
Sorry, guys, I walked right into it, too.
没关系 动作快点
It’s okay. Go. Go! Come on, now!
你根本不知道你是和什么人合作
BELLICK: You have no idea who you’re working with, honey.
只有一个方法更解决所有问题 Bagwell
MAHONE: There’s only one way this can end, Bagwell.
你能不能节省点时间
Why don’t we skip the theatrics
直接告诉我们你想要什么
and you just tell us what you want.
我非常愿意让你头上开花
I’d love to put a hole right in your head.
没时间了
Time’s up.
他也是
Him, too.
全部给我上车
Let’s all get in the van.
现在 全部给我上车
Let’s all get in the van now.
mahone 你也上去
You, too, Mahone.
我记得我们刚见面的那一天
I remember the day we met, Pretty.
你坐在长凳上
You were a scared little college boy
好像一个受到惊吓的小孩
sittin’ up on those bleachers,
试着不招惹麻烦
tryin’ to keep your ass out of the game.
现在再看看你
Now look at you.
冷酷 无情
Cold. Hard.
好像一朵需要
Like a dried up flower
浇灌的花朵
wanting to get watered.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我想让你受尽折磨
I want to make you bleed.
我想让我内心的恶魔
I want to release the sinner inside of me
再一次苏醒
that got me incarcerated so many years ago.
但是 这一次
But it seems
你很走运
you caught yourself a break, Pretty.
我需要你
I need you.
现在
Now…
你要好好的和我合作
you gonna cooperate right quick or so help me
否则 我会打到你站不起来
I’m gonna stomp you till you can’t stand.
看着这几页
The pages– look at them.
–看着像地图 是不是 –我不知道
Looks like some kind of map, right? I don’t know.
你不知道的话 不可能一直
You know enough to chase me down
追着我到这里
looking for this.
别对我撒谎
Now don’t lie to me, Pretty.
不管书里有什么 都不是你和我能解决的问题
Whatever’s in that book– it is bigger than you and me.
就和“锡拉”一样
What, like Scylla big?
这不是游戏
This is not a game, Theodore.
你得告诉我 你一直和谁联络
Now, you need to tell me who you’ve been talking to.
我不需要听你的话
I don’t need to do a damn thing.
这就是有枪的人的特权
That’s the benefit of being the man with the gun.
你现在给我写下
You’re going to write down everything
你知道所有关于“锡拉”的事情
you already know about Scylla,
还有所有你从书里看到东西
and everything you learn from that book…
否则 我就让墙上
…or I’m going to paint these walls
沾满你的脑浆
with your gray matter.
开始工作
Get to work!
好的 我马上就到
All right. I’ll be right there.
Self
Self.
自从联♥系♥后
Hey. Michael’s position
Micheal的位置一直没变
hasn’t changed since you called.
我们怎么知道他没有….
How do we know he…?
Bagwell是个神经病
Bagwell’s a psychopath,
但是他是有计划的
but he’s a psychopath with a plan.
很明显 他需要从Michael那里得到什么
He obviously needs something from Michael,
只要Michael不给他
and as long as Michael doesn’t give it to him,
他就能活着
he’ll keep breathing.
好吧 我和你一起去
All right. I’m coming with you.
不 不 我能搞定
No, no, no, no. I got it.
计划不变
Stick to the plan.
你会忘记Maricruz吗
ROLAND: Will you forget about Maricruz?
你认为她不知道
You think she didn’t know
她姐姐要把你供出去吗
her sister was trying to set you up, man?
你最好在维加斯弄到点什么
You better get some ass in Vegas, bro.
我们是来复♥制♥卡的
We’re here to copy the card.
然后就离开 明白吗
Then we leave. Got it?
你得到Michael的消息了吗
Have you heard from Michael?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
没事 我要快点搞定这个任务
Nothing. I want this thing done.
维加斯不是我的故乡
Vegas ain’t my town.
真是个傻子 是吧
What a fool, huh?
怎么会有人不爱这个地方呢
How could anyone not love this place, right?
查一下 就在那
Check this out. Right there.
那个亚洲人
The Asian guy.
我好像在哪见过他
I know I’ve seen him someplace before.
弄得怎么样了?
So what do you have for me?
伽特是什么
So what’s “GATE”?
你说什么?
Excuse me?