《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
这些是踝部GPS监视器
These are GPS ankle monitors.
大家都过来 每个人都戴上一个
Now, step up, take one and put it on.
交换人♥质♥结束后
When the exchange is over,
我和你要好好的算一下帐
you and I are gonna spend some quality time.
这些不是释放文件
MAHONE: These aren’t release papers.
我做了我所有能做的
I did the best I could do.
你只有签了名 我才能拿到Roland的仪器
You need to sign those so I can collect Roland’s device.
你想让我放弃
You want me to give up the one thing
我在这个小组中唯一存在的价值
that makes me valuable to the team.
你了解你来的时候 我们定的协议
Hey, you knew the deal when you came onboard.
你以为 你走错一步
Do you want to flush it down the toilet
我就能和你不计较
because you made a bad move?
这个人刚刚继承了10万美金的遗产
This man just came into a $100,000 inheritance.
我不认识他
I don’t recognize him.
如果你见到他 可以给我们打个电♥话♥吗
SUCRE: If you do see him, would you please give us a call?
你不在税务局工作
You don’t work for the IRS?
我不在
I don’t.
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
现在 我只为我自己
As of now… myself.
我是Krantz将军的助手
I’m an associate of General Krantz.
将军喜欢保留自己的隐私
The general, he likes his privacy.
我开始就知道你不是个正经的销♥售♥员
I knew you were rotten from the beginning,
我要你一点一点的解释给我听
so I want you to walk me through this
如果你说不清楚 我就向当局报告
and if you can’t, I’m gonna call the authorities.
Cole Pfeiffer
Cole Pfeiffer.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
上一次
The last time
一个像你一样的小姑娘
a pretty little filly like yourself
把我打晕并把我绑了起来
knocked me senseless and tied me to a chair,
我是付了钱给她的
I had to pay for it.
这次你也有可能
You still might.
那本书是我一个最亲近的朋友
That book was a gift
送给我的礼物
from a very dear friend of mine
他很突然的去世了
who left this realm all too soon.
James Whistler只会给别人
The only thing that James Whistler ever gave anybody
出其不意
was the clap.
你有30秒时间告诉我
You have 30 seconds to tell me something
一些我不知道的事情
that I don’t already know.
我和James Whistler关在巴拿马的时候
I followed that book from Panama City,
就一直留意这本书 根据书的内容
where James Whistler and I were co-incarcerated,
我找到了一个在圣地亚哥车站的柜子
to a bus locker in San Diego.
在里面有关于这栋公♥寓♥
Inside was information pertaining to this apartment…
是“锡拉”
Scylla.
怎么样
How about that?
听起来很熟悉吧
That ring a bell, huh? Huh?
你知道多少关于“锡拉”的事情
What do you know about Scylla?
我只知道我是最关键的人物
I know I’m holding the keys,
没有我 那本书
because without me, that bird book’s
连一点意义都没有
about as meaningful as a fart in a wind storm.
我使用了Whistler的化名
I commandeered Whistler’s alias.
我找到了他工作的地方
I infiltrated his place of business
因为那是所有揭开所有谜团的钥匙
because it’s the gateway to the whole damn thing.
地点
Where’s the location?
你怎么也得给我点条件吧
What do you bring to the jamboree, darling, huh?
除了蓝色的小上衣
Aside from those baby blues
和一把刀
and a knife?
这是我
This is me.
这是“锡拉”
This is Scylla.
这是你
This is you.
我一定会得到“锡拉”
I am gonna get Scylla.
你可能活着
And it can either be with you…
也可能死了
…or through you.
所以 为什么你不能
So why don’t you give me
在我割下你的睾丸前
that informed decision right now,
告诉我你考虑后的答案呢
before I spill your hillbilly guts all over the carpet?
你别想和我耍花样
‘Cause you’re messing with the wrong bitch.
我能为你做些什么呢
How may I be of service?
真不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
我们还在考虑怎么跟踪Scuderi
We were planning our move
–他竟然包了整架飞机 –对
on Scuderi when he chartered the flight. Right.
而且你不能先一步知道
And no chance you dragged your feet a little bit
Scuderi包了整架飞机
waiting for Scuderi to charter the flight?
对 我们故意晚了一步
Oh, yeah, we want to drag this out.
地点不错 你觉得呢 Linc
Yeah, well, location’s pretty convenient, wouldn’t you say, Linc?
既然Scuderi出城了
ROLAND: Uh, Scuderi splitting town
那我们是不是可以休息一下了
kind of caught us a break, huh?
你能不能让他闭嘴
Would you shut him up?
别这样对我
ROLAND: No, no.
我们不能就这样等他回来
SELF: We could just wait till he comes back.
AgriSow制♥造♥农业用化学物质
AgriSow makes farm chemicals.
又不是军事基地
It’s not Fort Knox.
你敢打赌吗
You want to bet?
他们的专利价值上亿
Their patents are worth billions.
所以很多公♥司♥都对这些专利
Which is why companies tend to keep a very close eye
非常关注
on those patents.
我们在一个星期内
Yeah, we could breach their security,
可以破坏他们的保安 我们也可以
in a week, minimum. We could get
在一个星期内进入他的房♥子
in the guy’s house– week, minimum.
或者跟踪他12个小时
Or we could follow the guys for 12 hours out of town
在午夜之前得到第五张卡 你觉得怎么样
and have card five by midnight. How’s that sound?
你觉得这样怎么样
How does this sound?
如果你们半夜之前回不来 你们全部进监狱
If you’re not back by midnight you’re going to jail.
你以为我不知道
Yeah, don’t I know it.
我们出去谈谈
Let’s talk outside.
那我们的计划是什么
So what’s the plan?
我们去拉斯维加斯
We’re going to Vegas.
好极了
Oh, hell yes!
我要霰弹枪
Yo, I call shotgun!
你们谁有…
Huh? Who’s got– Hey.
你想和我谈什么 Self探员
So what do you want to talk about, Agent Self?
到现在 我已经参与了
I’ve been a part of hundreds
不下于几百次的行动了
of operations during my career–
而且我告诉你一件事
and I’ll tell you one thing.
我从来没有做过别人的第一目标
I never been on the top of someone else’s hit list.
–你什么意思 –我什么意思
What are you talking about? What am I talking about?
如果这个叫Wyatt的人能找到我一次
If this Company hit man Wyatt
那他下次突然出现在我车后面
can find me once, it’s only a matter of time
只不过是时间问题
until he creeps up in the back of my rearview mirror again.
这不可能
Well, that’s not true.
如果他要干掉你
‘Cause you’ll never see him coming at all
你不可能见他第二次
if he’s coming after you. Yeah.
这话挺安慰我的
That’s comforting.
你以为呢 我想你死吗
What do you think, I want that?
你死了 我们都得回监狱
You’re dead, we’re all back in jail.
你当特工的时间比我长
You were an agent longer than me.
我现在该做什么
What’s my play here?
我先说清楚 你把我留在看守所里
Let me get this straight. You turn your back
现在你问我你该做什么
on me and now you want to know my play
那是你的错
That was your fault.
你在我这种情况 你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我追踪的人都是强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯
I’ve tracked down rapists, killers,
退役军人
even former military,
但是一个结构工程师就把我搞定了
but a structural engineer from Illinois was able to get to me.
你知道为什么吗
Want to know how?
告诉我
Yeah, I want to know.
他没有逃跑
He stopped running.
他主动出击
He got aggressive.
我成为了他的目标
He took the game to me.
你就要和他一样
That’s your play.