Where are you guys?
马上好了
Almost ready.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
怎么了
What’s that?
有什么能效劳的
What can I do you for?
我刚刚发现了更多不一致的地方
I just– I’ve found some more inconsistencies
你的销♥售♥报告里 实际上 非常多
in your sales reports.Actually, many more.
事实上 有点像是欺诈
In fact…kind of looks like fraud, actually.
我从一开始就知道你很垃圾
I knew you were rotten from the beginning.
我要你5分钟内到我办公室
I want you in my office in five minutes
给我解释清楚
to walk me through this,
你要是做不到
and if you can’t,
我就打电♥话♥给当局
well, I’m gonna call the authorities.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
很高兴认识你 甜心
Nice knowing you, sugar.
科尔 等等
Cole, wait.
他去世时我在国外
I was traveling abroad when he passed away.
同样 我很抱歉
Again, I’m very sorry.
这是你丈夫吗
Is this your husband?
是的
Yes.
我要看到证明
I need to see some identification
我才能签字移交他的私人物品给你
so I can sign over his personal belongings to you.
你跟你爱人的姓氏不同
So… you and your spouse had different last names?
没错
That’s correct.
我知道这很麻烦
I realize this is an inconvenience,
但我得看到其他能证明
but I need to see other documentation
你们已婚的文件
proving you were married.
你知道我经历过什么事吗
Do you have any idea what I’ve been through?
抱歉 女士 规定就是规定
I’m sorry, ma’am.Rules are rules.
你好 普发先生 我是英斯多霍姆公♥司♥的克丽丝朵
WO Hey, Mr. Pfeiffer, this is Crystal from Instahomes
给你回电♥话♥ 只想通知你
getting back to you.Just wanted to let you know
你的押金已经到账
that your security deposit check cleared
卧房♥也准备好了 谢谢
and your one bedroom is ready. Thank you.
我是弗兰克·斯万的代表
Hi, I’m, uh, representing Frank Zwan.
我要他的资料
I’m going to need his jacket from you.
他们通知我 说他没钱请律师
I’ve been informed he’s going indigent.
以前是
Uh, he was.
她妈妈在圣巴巴拉市 可有的是钱
His mother in Santa Barbara, however, is not,
她今天早上雇了我
and she retained me this morning.
请便
Be my guest.
非常感激
Much obliged.
Five.
Four.
Three.
先生
Sir.
Two.
请坐下
Please take a seat.
One.
One.
好了 我们走
All right,Let’s get out of here.
我不知道你们…
I don’t know if, uh, you guys…
这么做是为了队伍还是为了我 而且…
did this for the team or if you did it for me, and…
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我只是…
I just…
谢谢你们
Thank you.

Yes.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
我还在想你什么时候会回电♥话♥
I was wondering when you were going to call.
你跟我妻子说你要我自投罗网
You told my wife you wanted me to turn myself in.
那你为何不告诉我去哪能和你见面
So, uh, why don’t you tell me where to go and I’ll meet you?
我们做个了断
Let’s get this over with.
这件事可没那么快了结 阿历克斯
This thing is far from over,Alex.
首先 我在这找到莎拉·唐克雷蒂
First I find Sara Tancredi here,
然后是你
then you.
看来我们要谈的事还相当多
Seems like there’s a great deal of things for us to talk about.

Oh, no.

No.
我和你之间只有一件事可谈
There’s only one thing for you and I to discuss.
你曾为公♥司♥卖♥♥过命 阿历克斯
You worked for the Company once, Alex.
你应该知道不能太感情用事
You should know better than to take things so personally.
我会把这个收拾掉
I’m gonna wrap this up,
以防你会跟踪这个电♥话♥
just in case you decided to trace this call,
我向你保证
but I promise you…
我们会再见 到那时
We will meet again, and when we do,
我会让你知道这有多感情用事
I’m going to show you just how personal things can get.
没错
Oh, yeah.
科尔·普发
Cole Pfeiffer.
现在要怎么办
What you gonna do now?
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!