I can cut you a break.
就这么简单吗
As easy as that?
我和那个地铁站经理说过了
Spoke with the manager down at the racetrack.
他说一个比你小10岁左右的
Said you were spotted with another male Caucasian
白种人和你一起到过那
about ten years your junior.
说的没错吧
That sound about right?
警♥察♥来了
Here come the cops.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
到底怎么回事
What was it?
你们两个在那准备袭击押运车
The two of you were gonna go in there,rob the vault?
抢了现金就跑对吗
Grab as much cash and get out?
总得有个望风的
Someone has to be lookout.
我会看着的 快走!
I’ll take care of it. Go!
瞧 或许你妻子正在家里等着你
Look.Maybe you got a wife to get home too.
你的整个家都在等你
Family.
如果你愿意供出你的同伙
If you’re willing to give me the name of your accomplice
我想我们可以减轻对你的指控
I think we can change your charges.
我们是一伙的 你知道
I thought we worked together,you know.
-互相帮助 -你得靠你自己了
-Help each other out.-You’re on your own.
如果你改变主意了就叫我
You holler if you change your mind.
现在我们谈谈这第五个持卡人
All right,let’s talk about the fifth cardholder.
将军正要求
The General is requiring
所有持卡人必须把卡时刻带在自己身边
all the cardholders to have their cards on them at all times,
所以斯库得利也一定把卡带在身上
so Scuderi will have his card,too.
斯库得利的保安时刻巡视着他房♥子的四周
Now,Scuderi has major security around his house.
大围墙围着他的房♥子 还有一群狗看着
Big fence,lots of guard dogs.
文件在哪
Where are the documents?
这些是从县督察员办公室拿来的
These are from the county surveyor’s office.
这是他房♥子的布局图
It shows the layout of his property,
以及他接近街道处的所有建筑
and its proximity to every other house on his street.
他有着绝对顶级的
He has– surprise,surprise–
电子警报系统
a top of the line electronic alarm system
一旦有人入侵 警报就会启动
that will alert him if there’s a breach in the structure.
如果我切断电源 警报就会消除
If we cut the power– the alarm goes off.
如果我们用突增的瞬间电压 增加电力供应
if we double the power with a voltage spike
这个警报系统会为了保护自身装置
the alarm system,in order to protect itself
免受超载 它会自动关闭
against an overload, will shut itself down.
我们就那么进去
And that’s how we’re getting in.
然后呢
Then what?
我知道该怎么做 每人搞定自己那部分
Look, I know what the score is.It’s every man for himself.
你慢了就完蛋 真♥他♥妈♥难搞
You get left behind you get locked up.Tough titties.
现在我跟其他人一样都签了字
Now, I signed on the dotted line
我想清楚的知道
like everyone else and I want to know exactly
我该做什么
what I’m doing on this job.
我和贝里克一起
I’m with Bellick on this one.
我觉得在警♥察♥来之前
You know, maybe
我们得有个计划
we should have a plan for when the cops get here
因为如果马宏告密的话他们很快就会回来
’cause if Mahone squeals they’re gonna come real quick.
他是联邦政♥府♥官员 你觉得他一生中
He’s a Fed– how many deals
作过多少交易
do you think this guy’s made in his life?
你觉得他会夹起尾巴
You think he’s just gonna tuck tail between his…
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们大可以在这坐着讨论一天
Look, we can sit here and debate
看马宏会做或不会做什么
what Mahone is or is not gonna do for the rest of the day,
但问题是
but it comes down to this:
我们不能把他从警局给弄出来
we cannot break him out of a police station.
一 二
One… two…
三 四 五 六
three, four, five, six–
不 太大了
No. Too big.
八乘以十
Eight by ten.
这是我能弄到的最低限度
This is the lowest gauge I could get.
好极了
It’s perfect.
我觉得 我觉得我们只能让他呆监狱里了
I guess, uh…I guess we’re gonna leave him in jail.
你是在陈述还是在问
Is that a statement or a question?
如果阿历克斯有什么事的话
It’s just if something happens to Alex–
如果公♥司♥找到他
if, uh, if the Company finds him…
如果角色互换 换做是你被抓
If the roles were reversed and you were the one locked up,
你觉得阿历克斯会冒险来救你吗
you really think Alex would risk it all to get you out?
我不知道
I mean, I don’t know.
但是 他是联邦探员
But…he was a federal agent.
我觉得他会有始有终
I think he’d finish what he started.
我相信他会设法搞垮公♥司♥
I think he’d bring the Company down.
有什么能帮您吗
Can I help you with something?
我是来找弗兰克·斯万的
Yes, I-I’m here to see Frank Zwan.
我是他们家世交
I’m a family friend.
恐怕你现在不能见他
I’m afraid you can’t see him right now.
他正要接受传讯
He’s about to be transferred for his arraignment.
我是想来提供精神支持的
Actually, I’d like to be there for moral support.
能告诉我法庭在哪吗
Could you tell me where’s the court house?

Hello?
迈克尔
Michael.
阿历克斯 很抱歉
Alex, look, I’m sorry.
他发现我了
He found me.
怀特 他出现在警局
Wyatt– He showed up at the station house
他们抓住了我 我不知道他怎么找到我的
where they’re holding me. I don’t know how he did it.
不知道他怎么查出来了
I don’t know how he figured it out.
我打电♥话♥给赛尔夫
Let me call Agent Self.
不 迈克尔 听着
No, Michael, listen…
不 可能他们会转移你
No, maybe he can get you moved.
我完了 全完了
It’s-it’s over for me. It’s done.
我什么都不会说的
It’s– and I’m not gonna say anything about anything.
但你得答应我件事 可以吗
But you need to promise me something, okay?
-好的 是什么 -答应我
-Okay, what? -Promise me…
你去找怀特 杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的
that you will get to Wyatt and you’ll kill the son of a bitch.
然后打电♥话♥给帕姆
And then you’ll call Pam
告诉她我死了
and you’ll tell her that he’s gone.
好的
All right.
我答应你
I promise.
好 再见
Ok. Bye.
准备好了吗 迈克尔
You ready to go?Michael?
我是他老婆
I’m his wife.
抱歉 我还是没很震惊
I’m sorry, I’m-I’m still in shock.
我下午过来
I’ll be down this afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你到底在干嘛
Who are you?
我有事要处理
I just have some things I need to take care of.
你不用担心
You don’t need to worry.
你总是把人拒之于外
You have this…switch inside you.
我不知道你是怎么会
I don’t know how you could just…
自我封闭起来的
shut yourself off.
妈妈死的时候你这样 对艾米丽也是这样
You did it when Mom died.Did it with Emily.
这么对我
Did it with me.
我这么做是因为 我就是这样的
I do it because it’s…it’s just who I am.
不 不是的 以前你
No, it’s not.You used to be…
我得走了 但谢谢你 为了这一切
I have to go.But thank you… for everything.
你不是来带她走的
So, you’re not here to take her?
如果我能个好母亲
If I was capable of being her mother,
我就不会把监护权给你了
I wouldn’t have given you custody.
你会听话的 是不是
You be a good girl, okay?
-艾米丽 再见 -婶婶再见
-Bye, Emily. -Bye, Auntie.
我爱你
I love you.
-我们还能再见面吗 -我不知道
-Will we see you again? -I don’t know.
要是去南边就给我电♥话♥
Call me if it goes south.
亲爱的 是我 我在杂货店
Hey,honey.it’s me.I’m at the grocery store.
我打算做烤猪排
I was planning to make those grilled pork chops,
除非你不想吃
unless you’re not in the mood for them.
希望你今天愉快
I hope you’re having a great day.
你们在干什么
Hey, what are you guys doing?
我们完成了再给你电♥话♥
We’ll call you when we’re done.
等等
Wait.
你们在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!