我的车在沙漠中坏了
my car broke down in the middle of the desert, and, uh…
而且附近都没有人 我的手♥机♥又没电了
there was no one around for miles,my cell phone was dead
所以我就走来了 你有没有留着我在德国
So I walked here. Hey, do you still have that owl
给你寄的那只猫头鹰
that I sent from Germany?
留着
Yeah.
-我想看看 -好的
-I need to see it. -Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊 格雷琴
Oh, my God, Gretchen!
这个 这个是真的枪吗
Is that, is that, that a real gun?
是的
It is.
-你为美国国税局工作吗 -不是
-You don’t work for the IRS? -I don’t.
那你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
现在 我为自己
As of now? Myself.
他就读于长岛的杜鲁大学法学院
He attended Touro Law School in Long Island.
在02年进去国土安♥全♥局♥之前
He spent the next 18 years
他在内务部
bouncing around the D.O.J. and D.O.D. before being
和国防部呆了18年
dumped on the doorstep of Homeland in ’02.
进来
Come in.
将军
General.
你发现什么了
What did you find out?
我尝试进去他的用户账户
I tried accessing Self’s user account,
但他有一个非常复杂的防火墙系统
but he has a tricky firewall system in place.
不是很容易破解 除非
There’s no easy way to get past it,not without…
我们花点精力
drawing attention.
所以我们仍然不知道他为什么对我感兴趣
So we still don’t know why he’s interested in me.
我需要更多的时间
Well, uh… maybe if you gave me more time.
让我来吧
I’ll look into it.
听着 他对我很重要
Look, he’s important to me.
他为我工作
Okay, he’s doing a job for me.
你手下当着我的面 殴打我的人
Yeah, well, your CI punched one of my officers in the face.
我明白
I understand…
你要庆幸的是他不会受到很重的指控
You’re lucky he’s not being charged with worse.
我替他向你道歉 好吗
I apologize for him.Okay?
我想你帮我个忙
Look, I-I’m asking for a favor here,
好吗 看在我们是同行
okay, from one badge to another.
你最后一次审视你的徽章是什么时候
When was the last time you looked at your badge?
我很清楚自己的是由洛杉矶颁发
‘Cause I’m pretty sure mine says issued by the
而不是由联邦政♥府♥颁发的
City of Los Angeles not the federal government,
-除非你有法♥院♥的命令 -嘿
So unless you get a court order that… -Hey, hey!
你要按照程序来吗 你要耍小聪明吗
You want to go that route? You want to get smart?
当你和你的情人见面返回后
Huh? Want to get detained at the Guadalajara airport
你想要在瓜达拉哈拉机场被拘留吗
when you’re coming back from visiting your nana?
这听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
你有听过禁飞名单吗
Huh? You ever hear of a no-fly list?
这是我部门可以做到的事情 明白吧
That’s what my badge could do.Okay?
还想知道其他我能做的吗
Want to see what else it could do?
我都有些担心了
I was starting to worry.
-签了这个 -好的
-Sign these. -Yeah.
-这个不是释放令 -我需要你签了它
-These aren’t release papers. -Well, I need you to sign that
我才可以收集的你个人的
so I can collect your personal…
-他们要查我的指纹 -你刚打了一个警♥察♥
-They’re gonna run my prints, and once they… -You punched a cop.
-是的 为了完成任务 -小声点 好吗
-Yeah, trying to save the mission. -Keep your voice down.Okay?
我已经尽力了
I did the best I could do.
你签了这个 我才可以拿到罗兰的设备
You need to sign those so I can collect Roland’s device.
你是要我放弃
You… you want me to give up the one thing
我存在在这个组的意义
that makes me valuable to the team.
你加入的时候就应该知道了
Yeah, you knew the deal when you came on board.
为了这个我们都牺牲了很多
Okay, we all sacrificed a lot to get this far.
就因为你的行为
You want to flush it down the toilet
你想让这一切白费吗
because you made a bad move?
明白了
Got it.
赛尔夫拿到了设备 马宏还在监狱里
Self got the device.Mahone’s still in jail.
可马宏是我们组的一员啊
But Mahone– he-he’s part of the team.
曾经是
Was.
对于他还有他的孩子 我和你们一样感到悲伤
Look, I feel just as bad about his kid as everyone else,
但我们不能为一个人而放弃任务
but we can’t blow this mission on one person.
这样吗
Oh, yeah?
那么如果我明天被关了
So if I get popped tomorrow,
你们也这样放弃我
you guys are just going to forget about me?
是的
Yeah.
听着
Hey, listen.
有个杀手正在追杀我们
An assassin is trying to hunt us down, okay?
而通往城♥堡♥的钥匙以及
And that T-Bag character is out in the wind
蒂博格都还不知所踪
with the keys to the castle.
我们的问题已经够多了
We got enough problems
不要在想那个关押在监狱里的混♥蛋♥了
without having to worry about this guy’s ass in jail.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You shut up.
好了
Okay.
阿历克斯用了假名 如果他们查他的指纹
Alex has an alias, but if they run his prints,
-他就知道他是 -不 如果
-they’re gonna find out that he’s… -Not if–
当他们查到他的指纹 他们就会查出他是谁
when they run his prints, they gonna figure out who he is
并且查明他应该呆在重刑监狱
and that he’s not in a supermax like he’s supposed to be,
他们不会意识到我们没
and then they’re gonna realize we’re not…
迈克尔
Michael.
林肯说的对
Linc’s right.
我们别无选择 我们按原计划行事
We don’t have a choice.We move forward with the plan.
赛尔夫探员
Agent Self.
我是克兰兹将军的人
I’m an associate of General Krantz.
将军得到消息说
Word has gotten back to the General
你正在查他
that you’ve been pulling information on him.
赛尔夫先生 你为什么要如此
Why is that,Mr. Self?
我是国土安♥全♥局♥的
I’m Homeland Security.
我的工作就是保护像克兰兹这样
It’s my job to protect people
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的首要攻击目标
who make attractive terrorist targets–
处于高度军事危险的人 免受伤害
people in upper ranks of military people like Krantz.
能告诉我具体是什么威胁吗?
Is there a particular threat I should know about?
或许你可以和我汇报下这个情况
Maybe you can debrief me on the situation.
你是哪个部门的
What’s your division?
你能否出示下你的通行证等级
You want to give me your clearance level?
-我直接受雇于将军 -好吧
-I’m a… hired contractor. -Right.
我通常不会把机密信息
Well,I usually don’t make a habit of giving civilians who
透露给在地下停车场
corner me in underground parking structures
逼问我的平民 懂了吗?
classified information.Okay?
如果将军还有其他疑问 让他打电♥话♥给我
So if the General has a problem,he can call me.
你还有什么要对我说的吗?
Is there something else you want to say to me?
我想我们的首次交谈还算顺利
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我只是来给你点友情建议
I’m just here to give you a little friendly advice.
什么建议?
What’s that?
将军喜欢有自己的隐私
The General– he likes his privacy.
仅此而已
That’s all.
洛杉矶警局 停车场 11号♥
没错 他就是怀特
Yes, that was Wyatt.
我告诉你这个是因为
I gotta tell you,I’m not a big fan
我不想被人爆了头
of almost catching a bullet in my head.
现在你该知道这种感受了吧
Well,now you know what it’s like.
你了解马宏多少
So,how well do you know Mahone?
我只知道他想搞垮”公♥司♥”就像我们那么强烈
I know he wants to take down the Company just as much as we do.
你还知道他是负有重大责任
You also realize he’s a major liability.
我的意思是 如果怀特能找到我 他也能找到马宏
I mean,if Wyatt could find me,he could find Mahone.
并且…
And then people…
-那就把他弄出监狱 -我说了我做不到
-So get him out. -I told you I can’t.
但是我能找到他 我是说我能联♥系♥上他
But I can get to him.I mean,he can be touched.
我也不知道 或许马宏是条汉子
I don’t know,maybe Mahone is a stand-up guy.
或许他会供出我们来达到他的目的
Or maybe he likes to run his mouth to work an angle,
我不确定 但如果需要的话 我能除掉他
I’m not sure.But if need be,I can get rid of that angle.
-我能终结了这个威胁 -不予考虑
-I can eliminate that threat.-That’s not an option.
不 考虑一下
Oh,yes it is.Okay,
因为如果要你选 是杀了他还是我们全玩儿完…
because if a choice has to be made between him or us…
弗兰克 给你带好消息来了
Hey,Frank.Got some good news.
是吗 什么好消息
Oh,yeah,what’s that?
我能放了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!