-必须有人放风 -我来放风 快走
-Someone has to be lookout. -I’ll take care of it.Go! Go!
行了 伙计们 现在分开
All right, break it up, guys.
我们走
Let’s go!
够了
That’s enough.
你好
Hi, there.
对不起
Um, excuse me.
我想让你帮我个忙
I was wondering if you could help me.
我刚才在神奇小子上下了注
I placed a bet on SparkleKid for my boss.
-你知道发生什么了吗 -现在不行 美女
-Do you know what happened? -Not right now, sweetheart.
我老板让我
Okay. My boss had me
下的注比我一个星期挣得都多
put more money on him than I make in a week.
如果我告诉他发生了什么 他会疯的
Um, he’s gonna flip out when I tell him about this.
和我谈没有用的
I’m really not the right person to ask.
但是 我在复仇虎鲸上压了500块钱
Okay, but, here, I put $500 here for Orca’s Revenge.
-我可不可以 -你必须去和下注员谈
-Maybe I could… -You’re gonna have to talk to one of the window clerks.
我可不可以把刚才的钱都压在复仇虎鲸上
But maybe I could add it to that?
听着 我帮不了你
Look, I-I can’t help you, all right?
美女 你最好现在就离开这里
Now, move it along, honey.
好吧
Okay, um, listen.
我只是想问你几个问题
I’m just trying to ask you a couple questions.
你问我太多问题了
Yeah, well, you asked one too many.
听听这个
How about this?
你能不能帮我
Why don’t you help me find somebody
找个人解决我的问题 这样行了吧
who could help me sort all this out?How’s that?
如果你不把手拿开
If you don’t take your hands off me you’re gonna
你会有比你老板更多的麻烦
have a lot more to worry about than an angry boss.
好吧 好吧
All right, well, um….
祝你有好的一天 长官
You take good care of yourself today, Officer.
对不起
Excuse me?
这里是禁止的区域 先生 你不能在这里
This is a restricted area, sir.You can’t be back here.
我在找你们经理
Yeah, I’m looking for a manager
因为我要把我的钱要回来
because I’m getting the money back
那匹马的门竟然卡住了
that I bet on the horse that got stuck in the gate.
你刚才看见了
Did you see that one? Yeah.
我说了 你不能在这里 我需要支援
I said you can’t be back here! I need back up.
你想干什么
What are you doing?

Hey!
-马宏在哪 -他在那儿
-Where’s Mahone? -He’s right there.
-这下糟了 设备在他身上 -我们搞砸了
-That’s great.He’s got the device. -We are screwed.
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 回你房♥间去 好吗
Go back to your room, okay, sweetheart.Okay.
天那 你怎么了
Oh, my God.What happened to you?
你好 妹妹
Hey, sis.
我们有问题了
We have an issue.
下午好 安迪
Good afternoon to you, too, Andy.
我刚才在查你
I’ve been reviewing your roster
东南区的销♥售♥单
from the Northeast division,
你的两个最大的买♥♥家的
and apparently two of your top buyers
社会保险号♥码是错的
don’t have valid Social Security numbers.
能解释一下吗
Care to explain that?
我推销东西的时候
When I’m about to make a sale to a client,
我问我自己两个问题
I ask myself two questions:
这个对客户有用吗
“Is the client being helped?”
还有就是 我们能收到钱吗
and, “Are we gettin’ paid?”
我当东北区最好的销♥售♥员
There’s a reason
是有原因的
why I was the top seller in the Northeast.
我不拘小节
I don’t get hung up on the details.
你的意思是
And what you’re saying is…
在我的报表里有一两个错误是很正常的
There might be a typo or two in my reports,
但是我相信那些支票都兑现了
but I’m pretty sure those checks cleared.

Uh-huh.
好吧
Fair enough.
你早上一直很忙啊 弗兰克
You’ve had a busy morning, Frank.
非法进入 拘捕
Unlawful entry, resisting arrest.
还不到午餐时间
It’s not even lunchtime.
你想吓唬我
You’re trying to put the fear of God into me.
你做到了
Mission accomplished.
听着 警官
Listen, Sergeant,
我对司法系统有一定的了解
I know a decent amount about the justice system,
如果你愿意
enough to know that if you wanted to,
现在不起诉我
you could drop this whole thing and…
大家都会少很多的麻烦
it would save a lot of trouble for everybody, huh?
这是什么电♥话♥
What kind of phone is this?
是一个日本牌子 黑市买♥♥的
It’s a, a Japanese brand. Off market.
那你脚腕上的监视器又是怎么回事
What about the ankle monitor you’re wearing?
我跟你说的都是实话
I’ve been on the straight and narrow,
这个东西过几天就会摘下来
and it’s due to come off in a couple of days.
按个手印
Press your fingers in the ink.
我刚才烟瘾犯了 我是个大烟枪
I had two grand go up in smoke because of a bum gate.
我的意思是 我刚才有一些紧张
I mean, I got a little upset for a second.
你知道我什么意思 谁都会这么做的
You know what I mean? Who wouldn’t?
我们谈谈吧
Let’s talk about this.
那我们就谈谈你打了一个警♥察♥一拳
Should we talk about how you punched an officer first?
而且你还想逃跑 你自己选一个吧
Or how you tried to flee the scene?Pick a felony.
带他去拘留所
Take him to the holding cell.
你说他被抓了
What do you mean he got arrested?
出什么事了
W-What happened?
说来话长
It’s a long story,
但是我们需要你把他和仪器都带出来
but we need you to get Mahone and the device out.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你以为每次你们出事故
What do you think,that every time you guys screw up,
我就能帮你们全搞定
I can just magically make things disappear?
我们不管你什么借口
We ain’t interested in your excuses.
你能不能做到
Can you do it or not?
林肯 我过一会再打给你
Lincoln, y-you know what? I’ll call you back.
对不起 你是谁
Excuse me.Who are you?
-你在干什么 -我是布莱恩 IT组的
-What is this? -I’m Brian.I work in the IT department.
我们在服务器上发现
We were getting some registry inconsistencies
有些和登记不一样的地方
on the server, so…
我只是进行例行测试
I’m just running a few routine spot checks.
你不问问我就进来了
So you just barge in here without asking?
我有二级许可 看到没 这是我的工作
I have level two clearance. See?It’s what I do.
我进大家的办公室 我修理电脑
I go into people’s offices, I fix their computers.
我觉得你不在的时候把东西修好更好一点
I just figured it was better to do it when you weren’t here.
告诉你 你现在就给我出去
Well, you know what? You got to go.
别再进来了
Don’t come back in here.
没问题 我全搞定了
Sure thing.You’re all set.
-怎么说 -赛尔夫正想办法
-So what’s the word? -Self’s on it.
意思是 他会把马宏弄出来
On it, as in he’s getting Mahone out?
他说他来解决这个问题
He said he’d handle it.
有什么要解决的
What’s there to handle?
我们这么大罪赛尔夫都能把我们弄出来
Self yanked us all out of prison for way bigger charges.
搞定马宏的事 不是更简单吗
Getting Mahone out should be easy, shouldn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
我们还是来找下一个持卡人吧
Let’s concentrate on finding the next cardholder.
一旦我们拿回仪器 就继续复♥制♥
As soon as we get the device back, we’ll move forward.
你能告诉我们 我们现在都知道什么吗
Would you please walk us through what we know so far?
好的
Sure.
霍华德·斯库得利经营的昂格里逊公♥司♥
Howard Scuderi runs AgriSow,
是世界上最大的农业集团
which is the world’s largest agricultural conglomerate.
在老挝有大量的不动产
It actually has huge holdings in Laos,
而且现在还有通货膨胀
which, given the current inflation,
意味着他们赚钱易如反掌
means that they are making money hand over fist.
我的朋友在公园里玩
“My friends are playing at the park.”
亲爱的 你先去房♥间里
Sweetheart, why don’t you go play in your room
玩一会吧 好吗
for a little bit, okay?
-现在感觉如何 -好多了
-How are you feeling? -Better.
-我给你做了个三明治 -谢谢
-I, I made you a sandwich. -Thank you.
你不告诉我发生了什么吗
Um, you never explained what happened.
这样的
Well, um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!