前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
国土安♥全♥局♥有人
Someone at Homeland Security did an enhanced
通过图片查了你的信息
image search on you today.
是谁
Who?
他叫当·赛尔夫
His name is Don Self.

Yes.
你最好把你手上
What do you say you give me that little
那张纸给我
piece of paper in your hand.
从现在开始
From now on, I’m asking
我要求每一个人在任何时候
that everyone keep their card on them
都要把卡带在身上
at all times.
那本书呢
Where’s the bird book?

Bird book?
书在什么地方
Where’s the book?!
有人跟踪我
Someone was following me.
-是不是这个人 -是的
-Is this the guy? -Yeah.
这个人是谁
Who’s that?
杀我儿子的人
That’s the man who killed my son.
现在他冲我们来了
Now he’s come to kill us.
可别上瘾啊
Don’t get used to it.
神奇小子 8号♥门
SparkleKid, Gate 8.
对不起
Excuse me.
你好
Hi, there.
我想下几个注
I would like to place some bets, please.
我想把注下到第一场的
Uh, I’d like to place an exacta
布罗迪队长和琥珀先生
on Captain Brody and Mister Hooper in the first race.
没问题
All right.
20块 谢谢
$20, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你下错注了
I think you made a mistake here.
我想下的是
I wanted a quinella
布罗迪队长和琥珀先生赢得前两名
for Captain Brody and Mister Hooper in the first race.
可你却错投成了正序连赢
Uh, you gave me an exacta.
我是按照你的要求下注的
That’s what you told me you wanted.
我不是这么告诉你的
No, it’s not what I told you.
我要你给我改回来
And I want you to fix it!
先生 我是按你要求下注的
Sir, I gave you exactly what you asked…
不 你不是 这到底是什么鬼地方
No, you didn’t– What the hell kind of place is this?!
-请你冷静一下 -我没有
-If you’ll just calm down, please. -I’m not–
让我冷静 你什么意思
Calm down? What-what are you talking about?
给我改回来
I want you to fix this.
这是 你给我的
This is– you gave me
是下错注的 我压的是
the wrong bet. I placed a bet
布罗迪队长和琥珀先生
on a quinella on Doctor Brody
在第一场比赛赢得前两名
and Mister Hooper in the first race.
有人在投♥注♥口
Yo, somebody’s freaking out
-对投♥注♥员大喊大叫 -我这就去看看
-on one of the clerks inside. -We’ll check it out.
路易斯 投♥注♥口出了一些问题
Hey, Louis, we’ve got a disturbance by the windows.
我这就来
I’m on my way.
这到底是什么鬼地方
What the hell kind of place is this anyway?!
-请你冷静一下 -我没有
-If you’ll just calm down, please. -I’m not…
你到底什么意思
What, what are you talking about?
我要你给我改回来
I want you to fix this!
这是 你给我下错注了
This is– You gave me the wrong bet.
是第一场比赛 不是猜第一第二
For the first race not an exacta.
你给我的是猜第一第二的
You gave me an exacta.
-你就是那么告诉我的 -我没那么做
-That’s what you told me. -I didn’t give you…
你挡住后面的人了
You’re holding up the line.
如果你不介意的话
Please, if you don’t mind…
不和管事的谈谈 我就不走
I’m not leaving this place until I talk to the guy…
先生 不要激动
Sir, if you could just not get hysterical.
-我没激动 -先生 先生
-I’m not getting hysterical! -Sir, sir, sir, sir.
-你需要冷静一下 -你又是谁
-Hey, you need to calm down. -Who the hell are you?
我是经理 不要激动
I’m the operations manager, all right. Take it easy.
你不查你工作人员的背景吗
Do you run background checks on your employees
还是你聘用坐过牢的人
or do you just let cons work here?
没有那种人在这里工作
Okay, there are no cons working here, all right?
你看她 她不是吗
Look at her. What is she doing?
梅芙 你有案底吗 梅芙
Ma-Mave-Mave, do you have a record, Mave?
对不起 先生
Excuse me. Sir, hey!
够了 冷静一下 先生
That’s enough. Calm down, sir.
-你在敷衍我 -我没有
-You’re patronizing me. -I’m not.
我现在遇着麻烦了 你到底是来帮我解决问题的
I got a problem here. Did you come to help me
还是来给我添麻烦的
or did you come to give me a hard time?
-我是来帮你的 -你是来帮我的 那好
-I came to help you. -You came to help me, okay.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.

Oh.
太感谢你了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
如果我把这些东西丢了
I would have been in so much trouble
我就麻烦大了 你可不知道我老板
if I’d lost those. You don’t know my boss.
他甚至会
He would have gone up
把我生吞活剥
one side of me and down the other.
-太谢谢你了 -不客气
-Thank you. -Any time.
你看她 看她看我的眼神 你为什么
Look at her– Why is she lookin’ at me like that? Why are you looking
-那么看着我 -别冲着别人喊 可以吗?
-looking at me like that? -Let’s not yell at anyone, all right?
我们会处理这个问题的 我需要先…
We’ll take care of it. I just need to get…
我没喊
I’m not yelling at anyone.
对不起啊
Oh, sorry, sir.
我盯着监视器
I’ll keep an eye on the monitors.
他要回来了
He’s heading back.
我们走
Let’s go.
-情况怎么样 -信♥号♥♥很强
-How’s it look? -I’m getting a clear signal.
都准备好了
We’re all set.
4号♥持卡人 轮到你了
Cardholder number four, you’re up.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, darling.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
计时员说神奇小子今天
The clocker said SparkleKid was edging
在准备的时候就接近记录了
on the track record at prep.
太好了 亲爱的
Oh, that’s great, honey.
我们走
Let’s go.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen
欢迎来到今天的第一场比赛
welcome to the first race of the day here at Los Alamitos.
比赛马匹都在门前了 一切准备就绪
The starters are at the gate… and we’re ready to go.
它们开始跑了
And they’re off and running.
真见鬼
What the hell?
哦 有马困住了 门卡了 门卡了
Oh, we have a stall! It’s stuck, it’s stuck. The gate’s stuck.
我要去找经理谈谈
I’ll go talk to the manager.
我要见经理
I need to see the manager.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
对刚才发生的事情
You better have a damn good explanation
你最好给我一个好的解释
about what just happened.
我一会再打给你
All right, I’ll get back to you.
我们正在查 埃迪森先生
We’re looking into it right now, Mr. Edison.
现在放录像
Cue up the tape. Now.
已经接收信♥号♥♥了
We’ve made contact.
15% 还在继续
15% and counting.
就那 门卡住了
Right there, it’s stuck.
那扇门出什么问题了
What happened to his gate?!
我不知道
I-I don’t know.
路易斯 你最好现在过来一下
Lewis you better come down here.
现在不行
Not now.
我们在8号♥门发现了一些东西
We found something on Gate 8 where SparkleKid was placed.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
我和你一起去
I’m coming with you.
都收到了吗
Did we get it?
100% 全有 卡的内容全有
100% We’re all there.Card’s all there.
你不要和输的人开玩笑
You’ve never jerked a loser before.
都是你的错
It’s all your fault!
需要支援
We’re gonna need some backup.
警♥察♥来了 你最好在被发现之前离开这里
Here come the cops. You better go before you get recognized.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!