如果你还记得的话 我曾成功的
Well, if you recall, I successfully negotiated
和IMF及世界银行协商金融政策
financial policies with the IMF and World Bank.
处理老挝那边还不是小菜一碟
Pretty sure I can handle Laos.
现在
Now.
格里芬 现在我很清楚你的履历了
I’m well aware of your resume, Griffin.
搞定
Got it.
我们搞定了
We’re in.
-明白 -老挝的恶性通货膨胀已被
-Got it. -The runaway inflation in Laos
粮食危机所取代
has given way to food riots
在越南首都
in the capital city of Vientiane,
死亡人数已超过200
where the death toll has risen over 200.
金融政策已走向死胡同
The monetary policy is a means to an end.
将军 我很清楚我们的终极目标
I’m aware of our final objective, General.
今天对我们来说很重要
This is an important day for us.
每个人都要清楚自己的角色
I need to make sure that everyone knows his role.
你完全可以在电♥话♥里面说清楚啊
You could’ve told me all of this on the telephone.
为什么非选今天过来
Why did you take today of all days to come down here
跑监狱里来骂我
and berate me in person?
过去几天发生的事情
Things have happened in the past few days
让我有点不安
that have made me somewhat uneasy.
今天我们得到确切消息说
Today we got confirmation
我们的目标之一在洛杉矶
that one of our targets is in Los Angeles.
实际上
That on top of the fact,
丽莎的保镖之一被杀
that one of Lisa’s bodyguards was killed.
我觉得是因为她和那个土耳其人结婚的原因
I thought that was because she was married to that Turk.
那是官方的说法
That’s the official story.
那是怎么回事
What is it then?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
格里芬 你带卡了吗
Do you have your card on you, Griffin?
当然
Of course.
给我看下
I’d like to see it.
进行的如何
Where are we?
罗兰 说话
Talk to me Roland.
72%
72%.
我想看看
I’d like to see it.
一起工作过15年 你应该相信我
15 years working together, you think you’d trust me.
别演戏了
Don’t turn this into an opera.
把卡给我
Just hand me the card.
开心吗
Happy?
从现在起 我要求
From now on, I’m asking that everyone
每个人都要随身带卡
keep their card on them at all times.
谁动的
Anyone makes a move,
有什么丢失了 打电♥话♥给我
anything goes missing, you call me.
到手了没
Did we get it?
-完了 -是的
-100. -Yeah.
我不清楚你如何吃下那只螃蟹的 当
I don’t know how you eat that crap, Don.
-那个叫什么来着 豆豉吗 -是啊
-What was that called? Tempeh? -Yeah.
我看你很勉强才把他吞下去的
It looked like you could barely choke it down.
这个需要三思而后行
Yeah, well, it’s an acquired taste.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
好的
All right, well,
我该回去工作了
it looks like I should be getting back to work.
很高兴和你一起
Oh. This was a pleasure.
很显然 有数以万计的假♥钞♥在市场中泛滥
Apparently, billions in counterfeit currency flooded the economy,
是什么引起这些问题呢
which is what caused it all.
我所不明白的是为什么
What I don’t understand is why?
那些持卡人
I mean, so far all the cardholders
都是他们所在领域的专家
have been experts in their fields, right?
无论是在能源方面 物流方面
In-in energy, and logistics,
还是金融方面
and finance.
我是说 他们看起来
I mean, it looks like
想要摧毁这个国家
they’re trying to tear the country down.
然后通过重建来获取利益
And then they profit by rebuilding it.
所以问题是 接下里会是什么
So the question is: what’s next?
几天前我在一个酒吧里
I was at a bar earlier.
我没有喝酒 也没有发生任何的事情
And nothing happened, and I didn’t drink.
听着 如果这让你很难受
But… Look, if-if this is too much for you…
不 不
No. No.
那么我们忘了它好了
Because, say the word, and we’ll scrap the whole thing.
我答应你 以后不会再发生了
That’s a promise. It’s not going to happen again.
如果我不和你说的话 那么这就是一个谎言了
But it would be a lie not to tell you, and I…
我想你知道 我永远也不会欺骗你
want you to know that I’ll never lie to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
有人找你
Somebody’s here for you.
找我
For me?
科尔·普发
Cole Pfeiffer.
你是星
Is your name Xing?
星先生还呆在纽约
Mr. Xing stayed behind in New York.
那么请坐吧
Well, have a seat then, uh–
有什么可以为您效劳的
What can I help you with?
你本该在两天之前交货的
You were supposed to deliver the item two days ago.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
什么在哪里啊
Where’s what?
我赶很远的路过来的 普发先生
I’ve traveled a long way, Mr. Pfeiffer.
我的忍♥耐是有限度的
My patience is wearing thin.
耍小把戏对我们都没有好处
Playing games is not going to be good for either of us.
锡拉在哪里
Scylla. Where is it?
普发先生 我现在在工作
Mr. Pfeiffer? I’m at work.
我没有多余的时间和你交谈
It’s not exactly like I can talk freely, you know.
我直接进入主题吧
Just-just tell me the latest.
主题 对吗
The latest?
如果你在截止日期之前
If you deliver it
把东西交给我
to me by the end of the day,
我会按我们约好的金额付款给你
I will pay you the sum that we agreed upon.
我想告诉你这有可能
As much as I’d like to tell you that were possible…
如果你明天给我
Get it to me by tomorrow
你将得到金额的50%
and you will receive 50% of your fee.
后天 25%
Two days, 25%.
大后天
Three days,
那么我就打爆你的头
I shoot you through the brain.
这就是主题
That is the latest.
没问题
No problem.
看起来这些尿不新鲜了
I thought that urine might be getting a little stale.
所以我给你带了一些新的来
So I brought you some more.
增强了影像的视频恢复了
Hey, the image enhancement for the video came back.
我发给你的收到了没
Did you get what I sent over?
三位持卡人吗
All three cardholders?
是的 前面两位持卡人
Yeah, well, for the first two,
我们可以获得一切我们想要的资料
we have names, addresses–
例如 名字 地址等等
everything we need to grab them.
莎拉
Sara.
但我们得不到任何有关将军的资料
But for the General… we got nothing.
这个家伙像石头里蹦出来的一样
This guy’s a ghost.
你还好吧
You all right?
在巴拿马发生的大部分事情 我都不太清楚
Look,most of what happened to me in Panama is a total blank.

But, um,
当我被挟持的时候
when I was being held, I could hear
我隐约听到格雷琴在隔壁讲电♥话♥
Gretchen talking on the phone, in the next room.
她在接受
And she was taking orders
老大的指令
from the guy in charge.
她称他为将军
And she called him the General.
任务的指挥者吗
In charge of the mission?
不 我认为是公♥司♥的大老板
No, I think in charge of the Company.
我早告诉过你
I told you…
有机会时我们就应该杀了格雷琴
we should have killed Gretchen when we had the chance.
她会回来的
She’ll come home.
她一直如此
She always has.
希望你是对的
You better be sure about that.
打扰一下
Excuse me, sir?
怎么了
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!