我和我哥上同样的学校
uh, went to the same school as my brother,
他现在是数学系教授
who’s a math professor,
我姐也是个儿科医生
My sister’s a pediatrician.
我却是个贼
And I’m a thief who blows his money
把钱都花在妓♥女♥身上了
on hookers and coke.
同样 斯科菲尔德是天才
So, like the same way Scofield’s hardwired to be a genius,
你生来就是执法的
and you are always gonna be a lawman, right?
我想说的是 无论是谁
I mean, whoever this guy is,
都不想变成杀人犯吧
you think he wanted to grow up to be a murderer?
不会吧
Probably not.
说话小心点
Be very careful choosing the next words
别张嘴就来
that come out of your mouth.
我只是想说
I… I’m just saying.
我们就是我们自己
We are who we are.
杰克 现在到1018办公室来
Jake. I’m gonna need you in front of room 1018. Now.
-怎么了 -抱歉 女士
-What’s going on? -I apologize, ma’am,
我们要妨碍到你了
but we’re gonna be in your way
大概得弄一个半小时
for the next 90 minutes or so.
-布莱克 -来了
-Black? -Yeah.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma’am,
有没有插座
but where can I plug in?
你现在可以用办公室里的
For now, you can go in there,
但我老板吃完午饭回来后
but when my boss gets back from lunch,
你就…
you’re gonna…
保险箱应该在这面墙后面
The safe should be somewhere behind this wall.
你钻穿保险箱之后
As soon as you’re through the steel,
我的铝热剂也准备好了
I’ll have the thermite ready.
怎么了
What is it?
你这样多久了
How long has it been happening?
小事一桩
It’s not a big deal.
你13岁的时候这可不是什么小事
It was a big deal when you were 13.
跟我保证不要告诉莎拉
Just promise me you won’t tell Sara.
莎拉是医生 她能帮你的
Sara’s a doctor. She can help.
我只是不适应这边燥热的天气 行么?
Look, I acclimating to the warmer climate, all right?
拜托 我们还有活干呢
Come on. We’ve got work to do.
开始吧
Let’s go.
我不知道这个公♥司♥是干什么的
I don’t know what this company is up to, but it sure
但看上去涉及一大笔钱
sounds like there’s a whole lot of money involved.
不清楚
I don’t know.
丽莎·特巴克刚刚飞到老挝对吧?
Lisa Tabak just hopped a flight to Laos, didn’t she?
好像是
Yeah, I guess.
而且格里芬·奥林刚说过
And now Griffin Oren just said
他要去亚洲
he was going somewhere in Asia.
打到里层了
Down to the cobalt.
好的
Right.
想喝点什么
What can I get you?
耽误你一点时间
Just a moment of your time.
我是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I’m a private investigator,
我为一个叫做
and I’m working with a woman
莎拉·唐克雷蒂的女人工作
named Sara Tancredi,
她之前来过你这
and she was recently a patron of yours.
我不想被扯进来
I don’t want to get involved.
她为了躲这个人
She moved all the way across the country
从东部躲到西部来
to get away from this guy.
帮我 不要让这个人找到她
Help me find him before he finds her.
莎拉和你聊过很多吧
Last time, Sara had a broken jaw.
他走的时候我在前门
I was standing by the front door when he left.
之后看到他经过
A second later I saw him come past,
从他的车里拿了些东西出来
take something out of his car.
你记得不记得是什么样的车
Do you remember what the car looked like?
灰色轿车 很像租车公♥司♥的车
Gray. A sedan,sort of like one of those rental cars,you know?
有什么事么
You need something?
想请你
Just a small…
帮个忙
kindness.
赚这300美元再容易不过了
That’s the easiest $300 you’ll ever make.
我们正忙着呢
We’re working here.
我也是啊
So am I.
这有一堆信
There’s a stack of letters
等着寄出去
that I need to put in the mail.
这种清洁剂会和皮革反应的
The chemicals, they don’t react so good with leather.
你用的是什么 强碱吗
What are you using, lye?
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
听我说
Listen, we…
我们知道这很烦人
we know this is a hassle.
我们知道打扰到你工作了
We know we’re disrupting your work
让你头疼了
and giving you a headache.
我们的工作每天都不得不打扰别人
We annoy a different person every day,
如果湿的地毯给弄脏了
but if this gets dirty while it’s still wet,
就会留下脏印
it’s gonna leave a stain,
我们就会被…
and… and, uh, and then we’ll be
又回到这里了
back here all over again.
你为何不直接告诉我他们在哪里
Why don’t you just tell me where they are
我把他们给抓来就是了
and I’ll get them for you?
在他办公桌边上的电脑旁边
On the corner of his desk near his computer.
还要多久
How much longer?
还要几分钟 我们准备复♥制♥了
Another couple of minutes, and we’ll be ready to copy.
格里芬在吗
Is Griffin in?
他现在在开会
He’s in a meeting right now,
但你想的话我可以叫他出来
but I can pull him out if you’d like.
拜托了
If you could.
稍坐一会儿
Just have a seat in his office.
他马上就过来
He’ll be right with you.
我们需要的
All we need is one more.
有人在里面
Some one’s in there.
如果我听到他坐下的声音的话
If I could hear him sitting down, there’s no way
他不可能听不到钻的噪音
he’s not gonna hear the drill.
你可以手工做啊
You can do it manually.
能生成足够热量来激活铝热剂吗
Generate enough heat to activate the thermite?
拜托 我们离这个大概就16英尺了
Come on, man, we’re like a 16th of an inch away from this.
能为你效劳吗?
Can I help you?
我打过电♥话♥来找你们的一个客人
I phoned earlier about one of your guests.
是开灰色轿车的吧
Gray sedan, right?
是的
Yeah, right.
是这个人吗
Is that the guy?
对 就是他
Yeah, that’s him.
哪个房♥间
What room?
他住130房♥
He was in 130.
已经退房♥了
He checked out.
他…
Did, um…
他有没有提到他去哪儿
did he leave any clue as to where he was going?
我能看下房♥间吗
Do you mind if I look at the room?
19块一小时 59一晚
$19 an hour, $59 for the night.
行了 把钥匙给我吧
Fine, whatever, give me a key.
好的
Yes.
你想知道谁来找过你吗
You wanted to know if anyone came looking for you.
他们来过吗
Did they?
没有 我正想打电♥话♥给你说
No. I was just calling to let you know
我的任务已经完了
my shift was ending
但没人出现 好的
and nobody showed up. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
把你手上那张纸
What do you say you give me
给我你觉得如何
that little piece of paper in your hand?
觉得怎么样
How’s that sound, huh?
很抱歉让你等了
Sorry for keeping you.
做好离开的准备就是了
Just making sure you’re ready for your trip.
我会的 我五分钟后出发
Well, I better be. I’m leaving in five minutes.
好的 如果我们
All right, and if we dial it down
-是吗 -我们别无选择
Sure? We don’t have a choice.
开始了我会告诉你
I’ll tell you when.
财政部长正焦急的等待你的到来
The finance minister’s anxiously awaiting your arrival.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!