信♥用♥卡♥在10点32分的时候在酒吧用过
The credit card was used at the bar at 10:32.
你什么时候看到他的
What time did you see him?
大概11点的时候
About 11:00.
你当时走了多长时间了
And how long were you walking at that time?
10 15分钟
Ten, 15 minutes.
我们假设他在家接到了电♥话♥
Let’s assume that he was at his place when we received the call.
开车18分钟
That’s an 18-minute drive
才能到圣佩德罗的提朗格酒吧
from the Towne Lounge Bar in San Pedro.
如果按平均30英里每小时计算
Averaging 30 miles an hour the whole way,
大概就是9英里的范围
that’s a, that’s a nine-mile radius.
那他就是在这个圈里
So he’s gonna be somewhere around the perimeter of that circle.
他肯定是在高速公路附近
He’s got to be mobile
半英里以内的地方
within a half mile of a major freeway.
10号♥ 110号♥ 405号♥
The 10, the 110, the 405.
没有固定住址 那我们就找旅店 对吗
No permanent address, so we’re looking for hotels, right?
对 不要找帮客人停车的旅店
Yeah, but nowhere where you need to valet your car.
因为他要随时使用汽车
It’s got to be readily accessible at all times.
而且 不要找
And somewhere you don’t need
用信♥用♥卡♥付钱的地方 明白吗
to put a credit card down for incidentals. You got that?
我看看我能不能找到
I’ll see what I can do.
快点
Hurry.
崔什娜 我要一杯柠檬茶
Trishanne, I’m gonna need a mug of tea with lemon.
抱歉 科尔 我现在走不开
I’m sorry, Cole. I can’t leave the desk right now.
好帮手还真难找
Good help is so hard to find.
有什么可以效劳的吗
May I help you?
我们是高谷保险的人
We’re with Upper Valley Insurance.
这人继承了一份10万美金的遗产
And this man just came into a $100,000 inheritance.
我们找不到他 所以现在提供
We can’t track him down, so we’re offering
百分之十的费用
a ten percent finder’s fee
给提供线索的人
to anyone who can point us in his direction.
天啊 什么 1万美金
Oh, my gosh. What, $10,000?

Yeah.
抱歉 我不认识他
I’m sorry. I don’t recognize him.
好的 如果你见到他 麻烦打电♥话♥给我们
Okay,so if you do see him,would you please give us a call?
谢谢
Thank you.
伽特
“GATE”?
成功通向卓越
“Greatness Achieved Through Excellence.”
做玩具吗
A toy?
你能解释下吗
You want to try to explain this?
铝粉和氧化铁的混合物
Mix aluminum powder with iron oxide.
加热
Add a little heat.
喂 谢谢你回电♥话♥ 山姆
Hey. Yeah, well, thanks for calling me back, Sam.
不 我知道你安排了庭审
Yeah. No,I just,I know you have these trial dates coming up
我们只是想确认你们有确凿的证据
and we just want to make sure you have everything
给这帮混♥蛋♥定罪
you need to convict these bastards.
太好了
Okay, that’s terrific.
好的 待会见
All right, I’ll see you then.
好的
All right,
我们约好吃午餐
we’re gonna have lunch.
我会尽量拖延他
I’ll keep him out of his office for as long as I can.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的
All right.
-喂 -有他的消息吗
-Hello. -Hey, any sign of him?
没有 我们查了10栋楼了
No, we checked about ten buildings,
但没发现什么
but nothing so far.
算了吧 我们要找下一张卡
Well, scrap it; we’re going after the next card.
在圣摩尼卡和西世纪街角等我
Meet me on the corner of Santa Monica and Century West.
你好 查理
Hey, Charlie.
美国队昨晚又输了
Yankees lost again last night.
对 至少粉丝们在
Yeah, well, at least our fans show up
第5局前到了 对不对
before the fifth inning, right?
祝你愉快 查理
Have a good day, all right, Charlie?
你也是 赛尔夫先生
You, too, Mr. Self.
我跟你们说清楚
I’m letting you guys know right now.
你们要是被抓了 别提我的名字
If you get buzzy,don’t mention my name.
准备好了
We’re ready.
开始
Now.
1 2 3
One, two, three.

So…
两个邋遢鬼来过
a couple of scruffy guys walk in,
说他们是保险公♥司♥的
tell me they’re from the insurance company
如果我说出你的下落 他们就给我1万美金
and they offer me $10,000 if I know where you are.
直觉告诉我
Something tells me
这里有更高的报酬
there’s a better offer on the table.
当然 崔什娜
Well, I’ll be, Trishanne.
你刚刚抓了个小精灵
You just caught yourself a leprechaun.
就像传说那样
And as the legend goes,
你能实现一个愿望 任何愿望
you got yourself one wish, anything in the world.
是吗
Oh, really?
我会帮你实现
And I am bound to grant it.
-是吗 -恩
-Yeah? -Mm-hmm.
你的分红支票还在我台面
Well, your commencement check’s sitting on my desk
等你签收
waiting to be signed.
这倒是个不错的报酬
That’s a pretty nice pot of gold.
在你开口前…
Before you say another word…
告诉你
Now, it’s true
精灵不会拒绝捕获者的要求
leprechauns cannot refuse their captor’s demands,
但一旦他们认为
but if they deem her
她是个贪婪之徒
to be greedy or covetous,
不管她要求什么 都会伴随着
whatever she desires will certainly be accompanied
可怕的诅咒
with disastrous tidings.
这也是传说
Or so the legend goes.
只要分红的百分之三
Three percent of your commission
然后一笔勾销
from here on out.
成交
Done.
当·赛尔夫来找你
Don Self to see you.
你可以进去了
You can go right on in.
-谢谢 祝您愉快 -你也是
-Thank you. Have a great day. -You too.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
很高兴见到你
Great to meet you.
我也是
Same here.
谢谢你能临时
Oh, thanks again for squeezing me in
挤出时间给我
on such short notice.
我想我们倒是
I figure we had so much
还有很多时间 这是最好的办法
to get through, this’d be the best way.
我以为我们出去吃
I-I thought we were going out for lunch.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
实际上…
actually, um…
我是吃素的
I’m a vegetarian.
新的减肥食谱 不过楼下
It’s a new diet, b-b-but there’s
倒是有个不错的地方
a great place down the street,
我请客
and it’ll be my treat.
伊利斯
Elise.
是 先生
Yes, sir?
我出去吃饭
I’m heading out for lunch.
抓好
Hold it there.
不好意思 我想取些
Sorry, I was just coming in to…
女洗手间没有手纸了
There’s no more TP in the ladies room.
我们一会就送去
We’ll get right on that.
能不能现在就要
How about you get it right now?
这是这里最好的了
Best we got in here.
你们干活应该有点条理
You guys need to get better organized.
搜索到了53家旅馆
53 hotels match the search criteria.
你知道我刚才
You know I read, I read this article
看了一篇文章
a little while ago, right?
讲的是先天所有和后天培养的关系
About the whole, uh, nature versus nurture thing,
每个人之所以生得不同
and it turns out, it’s all kind of a mishmash
是因为DNA早就决定了一切
because DNA trumps everything.
我很信这个
And I believe it, because
因为我和我哥我姐生在同样的家庭
I mean, I grew up in the same house,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!