我会让你在阿♥拉♥斯加
I will see to it that you spend the rest
边防站呆到退休
of our career running border security in Alaska.
拿到了吗
Did we get it?
怎么了
What happened?
什么怎么了
What do you mean what happened?
只有几秒钟信♥号♥♥ 然后就没了
We had it for two seconds and then it disappeared.
一定是在保险箱里
It’s in the safe.
他办公室里有个超安全的保险箱
He has this crazy safe in his office.
信♥号♥♥肯定是被保险箱屏蔽了
That must have been blocking the transmission.
我确定卡就在那里放着
I’ll bet you that’s where he keeps the card.
那我们就要想办法打开保险箱
So we need to get into that safe.
相信我 绝对没办法打开的
Trust me, there’s no way to crack that thing.
过几个小时 我就会有其他持卡人
Look,I’ll have the enhanced images of the other
清晰的照片了 我们再从那里入手
cardholders in a couple of hours,we’ll go from there.
你能找到大楼的图纸 对吧
You can access the building’s blueprints, right?
我不能再回去了
I can’t go back up there.
没让你回去 我们来处理这个问题
No one’s asking you. We’ll take care of that.
算了吧 你们连正门都进不去
Come on, you’ll never get past the front door, okay?
就算他们不认识你们
Even if they don’t recognize you,
你还要有出入的通行证 上面有…
you need a security card that matches…
找到图纸 然后来找我 好吗
Get the blueprints and get back here, all right?
好吧
Yeah…
莎拉 出什么事了
Sara, what happened?
我很好 但是有人跟踪我
I’m fine, but someone was following me.
我在离这一英里左右的地方甩甩掉了他
I lost him about a mile back.
我觉得他不可能跟着我到这里了
I don’t think there’s any way he could have
-我很确定 -他长什么样子
-followed me here.I made sure of that. -What’d he look like?
很高 黑人 还有胡子
Uh, tall, black. He had a beard.
是这个人吗
Is this the guy?
是的
Yeah.
这是谁
Who’s that?
是他杀了我儿子
That’s the man who killed my son.
现在冲着我们来了
Now he’s coming to kill us.
你第一次是在哪里看见的他
Where were you the first time that you saw him?
第一次
The very first time?
回家的时候
Walking home.
他有没有在街上和你打招呼
He didn’t just run into you on the street?
那你之前在哪里
Where were you before that?
提朗格
The Towne Lounge.
是不是酒吧
Is that a bar?
有什么问题吗
Do you have a problem with that?
不是 我只是想知道你在那里待了多长时间
No, I just want to know how long you were there.
莎拉
Sara,
我要找到这个人 而且我需要你的帮助
I need to find this guy and I can’t do it without your help.
我不管你为什么要去那个酒吧 或者你干了什么
I don’t care why or what you were doing in the bar.
我就是想知道你在那里待了多长时间
I just really want to know how long you were there.
好吧 几个小时
Okay. A couple hours.
谢谢你 他肯定留下了什么蛛丝马迹
Thank you. So something must have tipped him off.
你付的是现金 对吗
You paid cash, right?
当然了
Of course.
但是布鲁斯给我的信♥用♥卡♥没了
But the credit card that Bruce gave me is gone.
什么信♥用♥卡♥
What credit card?
这些是安全检查点
These are the security checkpoints.
如果你没有这个 你一处也过不去
You can’t get past one of those unless you have one of these.
我们能不能伪造几个
Any way we can forge it?
当然了 如果你有两个星期
Sure, if you have two weeks and access
并且能进入大楼的主机
to the building’s mainframe maybe.
好像十楼没有
Well, doesn’t look like there are any security checkpoints
-安全检查点 -是的
-on the tenth floor. -No, just that
只有能到十楼的几个地方有
all the access points to the tenth floor.
但是 如果你能神奇的
But if you could somehow magically appear
出现在大厅的中间 你就安全了
and wind up in the middle of the hallway, you’d be fine,
不过那里到处都是政♥府♥官员
except for all the government officials who’d be swarming
他们一眨眼就能把你抓住
around and who would arrest you in a heartbeat.
如果你把我们带到停车场
And if you can get us into the parking structure,
保安会查我们的车吗
will security check our van?
当然了 车里可以藏罪犯 为什么不查
Sure. Transporting known felons, why not?
那么 停车场
So, the parking garage.
就是我们进去的地方
This is our point of entry.
我们需要关于保险箱的细节
We need the details to the safe.
有一个徽章在保险箱上面
Okay, the, um, the safe has an insignia on it.
看起来和这个很像
It looks something like this.
你要用点这个
You’re gonna need some of this.
我在洛杉矶找到了莎拉·唐克雷蒂
I got a positive ID of Sara Tancredi in Los Angeles.
这意味着迈克尔·斯科菲尔德也在
That means Michael Scofield was here.
还有林肯·布鲁斯 为什么
That means Lincoln Burrows is here. Why?
莎拉 是吧
Sara, huh?
她就是一个狡猾的小贱♥人♥
She’s a slippery little bitch, isn’t she?
你没什么时间耍滑头了 格雷琴
Time is not on your side, Gretchen.
可能你一直没注意
Maybe you hadn’t noticed,
既然你可以一直
but since you seem to be somewhat immune
抵抗对你身体的折磨
to physical coercion,
我们决定换个方式
we’ve decided to move on.
鼻子是一个进化的奇迹
The nose is an evolutionary marvel.
我们的大脑会告诉我们
Our brain has been constructed so that certain aromas…
咖啡豆 蓝莓的气味对我们的身体是有益的
…coffee beans, blueberries that are helpful to our body,
我们可以感觉到这些东西是令人舒适的
we perceive as pleasant.
相反的 有一些气味以为着死亡
Whereas other smells that signify death,
疾病
disease.
开始的症状有恶心 头晕
Initial symptoms include nausea, dizziness,
红眼 所有你现在所感受到的
burning eyes, all of which you are experiencing right now.
如果长时间接近会造成眩晕
Prolonged exposure will lead to faintness,
快速的失去意识
rapid degradation of your mental faculties.
告诉我
Tell me.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
再给你一天时间
You’ve got one more day.
上等货色
Top of the line.
根据生理特征设计
It’s a biometric design,
而且只有奥林的指纹可以打开
and only Oren’s fingerprint will open it.
那我们就从他碰过的东西上取下他的指纹
So we lift his prints off something he touched.
触摸器知道皮肤触摸的感觉
The pad knows what human skin feels like.
如果我们骗它 它就会拉响警报
If we try to trick it, we’ll set off the alarm.
而且还有12位的密♥码♥设计
And then there’s the 12-digit key code.
那铰链呢
What about the hinges?
链接着警报
Wired to the alarm.
那我们就钻吧
We drill it.
可能可以从金属的外层钻
Through the outer layer of steel maybe,
但是这个东西是由7.5英寸厚
but the bones of this thing are three-quarters inch
钴合金做成的
of cobalt alloy hard plate.
我们没时间用钻的方法
Drilling’s not gonna work, not in our timeframe.
简单来说 我们有办法进入停车场
All right, so basically, we have a way to get you
但是你们别忘了
into the garage, which, in case you guys forgot,
这样的话会给我多加四项罪名
that puts me on the hook for another four charges.
而且你们还没有办法到十楼
But no way to get you up to the tenth floor.
就算你们到十楼了
But let’s say you do get up to the tenth floor.
你们还要在光天化日之下 在奥林的办公室里
Then we need to get you into Oren’s office for an hour
待一个小时
during the middle of the day.
接着我们就要期盼
Then, we need to hope
奥林的同事不会听到
that not one of Oren’s co-workers is gonna hear
因为要打开保险箱使用的
the extremely loud drill that you’re gonna be using
巨大的钻机的声音
to break into a safe that I’m telling you
而且这个保险箱我们是不可能打开的
cannot be broken into.
你知不知道 还有
Do you understand there are Homeland agents
由安♥全♥局♥的探员设计的保安措施
whose sole job is to design safety measures
以确保这个地方是坚不可摧的
to make this structure impregnable.
以前在福克斯河也是这样
Yeah. They had those guys Fox River, too.
这个办公室是谁的
Whose office is this?
山姆·米尔顿 司法部的
Sam Middleton, Department of Justice.
这面墙正好在米尔顿和沃勒的中间
This wall separates Middleton from Warren.
我需要一些工具
I’m gonna need some supplies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!