我们得处理尸体
We got to get rid of the body.
让他们找到他
Let them find him.
什么?
What?
等马宏
Wait for Mahone.
格雷琴
Gretchen.
美女感觉如何
How’s my girl?
看来不止你的朋友
It seems your friend Whistler
惠斯勒在找锡拉
wasn’t the only one looking into Scylla.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?

No

No.
你什么也不知道 对吧
You never know anything, do you?
你跟这些事都没关系
You have nothing to do with any of this.
斯科菲尔德 布伦斯
Scofield, Burrows…
你不知道 谁…
You don’t know who…

No.
你不能一直对我撒谎
You can’t keep lying to me.

No!
我不知道
I don’t know!
我不知道
I don’t know!
你看上去…
You look so…
相当轻松
…damn easy.
我会让你痛苦点
I can make this a lot harder.

Yes.
布鲁斯·班尼特的一张信♥用♥卡♥
A credit card belonging to Bruce Bennett
刚在圣佩德罗的一间酒吧消费过
was just used at a bar in San Pedro.
谢谢 很贴心
Thank you. It’s lovely.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们在外面找到一具死尸
we have a DOA outside,
我想是你们的一个手下
I believe it’s one of your men.
你得跟我去一趟
You need to come with me.
什么?
Excuse me?
在你确认他身份前 谁都不能离开
No one’s leaving here until you make an ID.

Please.
玛瑟斯
Mathers.
请跟特巴克夫人呆在一起
Stay with Mrs. Tabak.
怎么回事? 我要赶飞机
Uh, what hpened? I have a plane to catch.
我明白 我们很快就解决
I understand. We’ll make this fast.
玛瑟斯警官会跟你留在这
Officer Mathers, he’ll wait with you.
请 跟她呆在这
Please. Stay with her.
麻烦跟我在这稍等 夫人
If you could just wait with me, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
只耽误几分钟而已
Should only take a few minutes.
真是个不错的纪念方式啊
This is a nice memorial.
我真的很佩服
I very much respect
你们所做出的牺牲
the sacrifices you men make.
那里的坏人可多着呢
There’s a lot of bad people out there.
玛瑟斯长官 你…
Officer Mathers, you, um…
你脸上有东西
you have something.
你的…你的鼻子在流血
Your, your nose is bleeding.
总有一天…
One day…
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找这个女人
I’m looking for this woman.
来 拿着
Here, take that.
你没事吧
You okay?
妈的 没事
Hell, yes.
没什么的 旅途顺利
It’s nothing. Travel safely.
特巴克夫人 我们得走了
Mrs. Tabak, we’ve got to leave.
夫人 快走
Ma’am, now.
告诉你 我没有见到她
I’m telling you, I haven’t seen her.
你确信?
You’re sure?
大家小心
Oh, look out, fellas!
是那些猪头来了 快跑!
It’s the pigs! Run!
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, wiseass.
你确信你拿到所有的东西了?
You’re sure you got the whole thing?
百分百确信
A hundred percent.
莎拉在哪?
Where’s Sara?
我又不是负责看她的
It’s not my turn to watch her.
我们到底要干吗 肯定有人看见我们了
What the hell are we gonna do? Someone must’ve seen us.
别急 应付得了
Don’t worry, it’s handled.
政♥治♥针对行动?
Politically motivated?
他们认为和那些亚美尼亚人有关系
They think it had something to do with the Armenians.
迪普进了洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Tip came in to LAPD.
杀手以为领事…
The assailant thought the consul
在那里
was at the event.
丽莎的贴身保镖挡了路
Lisa’s bodyguard got in the way.
丽莎坐那个航♥班♥了吗
Did Lisa make her flight?
是的 将军
Yes, General.
你找到什么了
What do you got?
一个人
I had a guy.
真的 我有这么一个人
I did. I had a guy.
他…是个告密者
He, uh, was an informant.
事实上 他给公♥司♥服务了…
Actually, he used to work for the Company
十一年 直到现在…
for about 11 years until he
他决定帮助我们一起抵抗公♥司♥
turned against them and decided to help me.
他有我们要的地点
He said he had the location we needed.
但是我…
But I, uh…
今天发现他已经死在他的公♥寓♥了
found him dead in his apartment today.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
先是班尼特 现在就轮到你们了
First Bennett, now your guy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他们咄咄逼人啊
They’re closing in on us.
毫无疑问
There’s no doubt about it,
而且现在 我也是…
and now, I’m, uh…
两手空空 束手无策了
empty-handed.
我也不知道去哪里…
And now I have no idea where we need
找突破点
to break into.
我们这样继续追寻
We keep moving forward, ent Self.
却什么都没改变
Nothing changes.
-不管做了什么 -是啊
-No matter what. -Right.
好了
Okay .
不管发生什么 我…
Regardless of what happens, I, uh,
我都支持你 斯科菲尔德
I like your style, Scofield.
可乐先生 还需要点别的吗
You need anything else, Mr. Cole?
不用了 小姐 谢谢
I’m all right, little lady.
惠斯勒先生 你以前到底有什么计划
What was your plan, Mr. Whistler?
到底是什么计划
What was your plan?
单星…
Shan Xing…
科尔·普发没有参加我们的会面
Cole Pfeiffer did not arrive for our meeting.
这么说你没有拿到锡拉了?
So you don’t have Scylla?
单星 下次吧…
Next time, Shan Xing.
如果有谁找我的话 我在洛杉矶
I’ll be in Los Angeles if anyone needs me.
第二张卡下载好了 继续第三张
Number two down, on to number three.
我们设法窃取了丽莎的电♥话♥
We manage to get anything off Lisa Tabak’s phone?
我不知道
I don’t know.
除了卡 我什么都没拿
I didn’t pick up anything but the card.
对于你在那做的那些事
I want to thank you
我表示感谢
for what you did back there.
我要你帮我做些事
I need you to do something for me.
好啊 不是每个人都行哦
Yeah, doesn’t everybody.
我在找那个杀了我儿子的人
I’m looking for the man who killed my son.
你要什么
What do you need?
这里是警方的报告
Here’s the police report.
我要你进入…
I need you to get
FBI的数据库…
into the FBI database
找到一份资料
and find a profile.
这个人是职业杀手
This man is a professional assassin.
黑白混血 六英尺高
He’s African-American, six foot, four.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!