安迪 我觉得自己是一个
Andy, I like to think of myself as…
“残疾全能人”
handicapable.
绝对是
Right. Yeah.
就是这里了
Well, here you are.
好的 好的
Right, right.
这就是我将要工作的
So this is where I’m gonna be doing my, uh…
我就要在这里工作的
my work, right here in this, uh…
办公室
…office.
没错
That’s right.
看来我要开始卷起我的袖子了
So, I’d better be rolling my sleeves, then.
你知道吧 科尔 我不得不告诉你
You know, Cole, I-I got to tell you.
我还是觉得很惊奇
I’m still a little amazed
我从没见过像你这样的例子
at somebody I’ve never even seen at a convention
简直像从天而降一样
or seminar just falls from the sky
打破了我们所有的销♥售♥记录
and shatters all of our sales records.
当你和我一样相信伽特公♥司♥
When you believe in GATE like I do,
想做销♥售♥就不那么难了
it ain’t that hard to sell.
说的对
There you go.
好的
Well.
这就是你要求的转角办公室
And here’s your corner office as requested.
欢迎加入团队
Welcome to the team.
好的 谢谢了
All righty, then. Thank you.
One…
22…
…B
…B.

Oh.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
莎拉 你去哪
Hey, Sara, where you going?
来点什么
What can I get you?
苏打水 谢谢
Club soda, please.
多少年了
How many years?
什么
Sorry?
你参加戒酒计划
In the program. How many years
有多少个年头了
have you been sober?
三年又三个月了
About three years and three months.
很好啊
Good for you.
是啊 今天感觉不好
Yeah, it doesn’t feel good today.
但是如果
But I’ll take
解决了这个大问题后我会非常高兴
the high five for cracking the big question.
什么问题
Which is?
生活是场悲剧吗
Is life a tragedy,
或者还有
or is there…
希望
…hope?
你告诉我
You tell me.
双份波旁威士忌 不加水
Double bourbon, neat.
倒吧
Just pour it.
干杯 甜心
Cheers, honey.
这里
Over here.
雄鹰和天使组织里是对公♥司♥有贡献的人
Eagles and Angels, with contributions from the Company.
再过五分钟就差不多要开始了
This thing’s supposed to start in five minutes.
-不好意思 对不起 -没关系
Excuse me, sorry. No problem.
你在哪个部门工作
Where do you work out of?
那里有我的一个手下
That’s one of my guys up there.
不好意思 我只是
I’m sorry, I just…
没关系
Oh, sure, sure.
没关系
Of course.
我生下来就知道他了
I’ve known him my whole life.
他是我家的一个非常亲密的朋友
He was a very close person to my family.
总有一些好人
It’s always the good ones.
你不喝吗
You ain’t gonna drink that?
甜心
Honey
好好先生谢尔帕德现在就能减轻你的痛苦
the Good Shepard is here to ease your pain.
罗纳德·温斯顿·谢尔帕德 你可以喊我谢尔
Ronald Winston Shepard– you can call me Shep.
谢尔 我现在真的不想说话
Shep, I really don’t feel like talking right now.
你一直在和她说话
You’ve been talking to her.
让她清净会好吧
Leave her alone, okay?
不好意思
Pardon me.
继续
Go on.
当我13岁时我要去见音乐家安妮
When I was 13, I had to go see Annie, the musical,
但是我的妈妈在那年早些时候去世了
but my mom had passed away
我爸爸答应带我去
earlier that year and my dad had agreed to take me and…
我都换上新衣服了
I was all ready in my new drs,
并且我详细的记得关于这事情
and, uh, and I knew every word of this thing.
我爸从公♥司♥打电♥话♥来
And my dad called from work,
说他没时间带我去
and he said he wasn’t going to make it.
那已不是第一次
That wasn’t the first time.
我记得 感觉自己像在独自飘零
And I remember feeling like I was floating…
好像自己是世上唯一的一个人
like I was the only person in the whole world.
这时布鲁斯来了
And Bruce came.
他出现了 带着我
He showed up to take me and…
之后 他又带我回家 他说
And after, he took me home, and he said
如果我需要他 他都会帮我
that if I ever needed him, he’d be there for me.
一个月前 我需要他帮忙 打电♥话♥给他
And a month ago, I needed him, and I called him.
而他因此丧命
And he died for it.
等等
Just a sec.
他会让你怎么做
What would he want you to do?
我来帮你吧
Let me do you a favor.
在我们就坐用餐前
Uh, before we sit down to eat,
欢迎各位参加
I’d like to welcome everyone
第15届年度飞鹰天使慈善宴会
to the 15th Annual Eagles and Angels Benefit.
我们都知道今晚聚餐的目的
We all know why we’re here tonight,
我希望先进行默哀时刻
so I’d like to begin with a moment of silence
重申我们对法律的贡献
to renew our dedication to the law
并向那些无畏追求公正
and to honor those whose lives were cut short
英明早逝的同志们致哀
by their fearless pursuit of justice.
我们会将他们铭记在心
They will truly be missed.
谢谢
Thank you.
用餐愉快
Enjoy your dinner.
我被认出来了 伙计们
I’ve been made, guys.
只管复♥制♥卡
Just get the card copy.
开始了
Here we go.
正在复♥制♥
We’re copying
节哀
Hi, my condolences.

Yes?
15点启程
The kip’s at 15.
我明白
I understand.
我很抱歉 但我得先走了
I’m very sorry, but I’m going to have to leave.
我很抱歉 对
Yeah. I’m so sorry. Yes.
她想干什么?
What’s she doing?
她要走了
She’s leaving.
我很抱歉
I’m… so sorry.

Yeah?
我被发现了 在后门等我
I’ve been made. Meet me out back.

Go.
林肯·布伦斯
Lincoln Burrows.
我不知道你说谁
I don’t who you think I am.
我知道你是谁 现在把枪套解开
I know who you are. Now put the gun slowy.
3号♥ 呼叫
Three. Copy?
3号♥ 呼叫
Three. Copy?

Move.

Move it.
该把装置拿回来了
Time to get the device.
够了
That’s far enough.
你为何不叫个警♥察♥来?
Why don’t you just call one of the cops?
我们为公♥司♥卖♥♥命 布伦斯 我们不需要警♥察♥
We work for the Company, Burrows. We don’t need cops.
准备好遗言了吗
Got any last words?

Yeah?
我们有麻烦了 我刚杀了一个保镖
We got a problem. I just killed one of the guards.
我们快走吧
Let’s go now!
不 我们还没拿到手
No. We don’t have it yet.
你继续想办法
Do what you got to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!