听我说 莎拉 这不是
Listen to me, Sara. This is…
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
有什么能帮你的吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我是科尔·普发 真喜欢你的笑
With that smile you have, I’m Cole Pfeiffer.
普发先生 欢迎你来到洛杉矶
Mr. Pfeiffer, uh, welcome to Los Angeles.
谢谢
No, please.
叫我科尔就行了
Call me Cole.
怀特先生正在等你
Uh, Mr. White is looking forward to meeting with you,
科尔 不过他几分钟前
uh, Cole, but he’s just running
刚好离开了
a few minutes late.
那么我们的谈话有多久
Precisely how few minutes are we talking about?
不会太久的
Oh, it shouldn’t take long.
你可以在那边坐一会
You can have a seat right over there.
对了 我差点忘了
Oh. Oh, I almost forgot.
你有一条留言
You already have a message.
我吗
I do?
是的 星先生打过来的
Mm-hmm. Mr. Xing called.
打了两次
Twice.
我想你的人缘不错
I guess your reputation precedes you.
我也这么想
I guess so.
当·赛尔夫
Don Self.
他们什么时候发现那家伙的
When did they find the body?
今天早上
This morning.
他们说是自杀
They’re saying it was a suicide,
但你和我最清楚
but you and I know better.
我想问你些很重要的事
So I need to ask you something very important, okay?
布鲁斯·班尼特知道你现在在哪吗
Did Bruce Bennet know where you are now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为如果他知道的话
Because if he did,
公♥司♥现在就有好机会来行动
there’s a damn good chance that the Company does now too.Okay?
所以你现在要加倍努力
So you need to work double time.
自己小心点 明白吗
Get some eyes in the back of your head, you understand?
我感谢你的鼓励
Look, I appreciate the motivational speech,
那你能告诉我
but how about you figure out
我们在哪才能找到那6张卡并且破译它吗
where we have to break in so we can decode those cards?
行了 我了解
I’ve, I’ve got
大家都在干活 对吧
some guys doing some digging, okay?
实际上 有两帮人给你干活
Actually, you might have two.
什么 你说什么呢
Well, what are you… what are you talking about?
他名叫帝博格
His name is Theodore Bagwell.
在巴拿马的时候和我们在一起
He was with us in Panama,
现在他就在洛杉矶
and now he’s here in Los Angeles,
他有一本曾经属于惠斯勒的书
and he has a book that used to belong
马宏认为
to Whistler, and Mahone thinks…
那本书对我们有利
Mahone thinks this book has a plan for the break-in.
你开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
我也希望是玩笑
I wish I were.
这里是贾斯帕·波茨
You’ve reached Jasper Potts.
请留言
Leave a message.
是我 听着
Hey, it’s me. Listen, I need that information
我需要我们昨天讨论过的资料
we talked about, like yesterday, you understand?,
尽快的给我回电
Call me back. Call… me… back as soon as possible.
丽莎·特巴克 土耳其领事的妻子
Lisa Tabak. Wife of the Turkish Consul.
结婚4年 没有孩子
Married four years, children– none.
行政档案上列出
Listed as the logistician
她还是物流师
in the executive profile for SENSA,
和私人基金理财师 办公地点设在华盛顿 纽约
a privately funded think tank with offices in D.C,
芝加哥和洛杉矶
New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
我只想知道的是
Yeah, and the only thing
她的日程表
I want to know about this chick is her schedule.
她在做什么 往哪去
What she’s doing, where she’s going.
我们可能没有那么多时间了
We might not have that kind of time.
今天早上她出车门的时候
This morning, when she first got out of the car,
带着手提箱
she had a suitcase.
查一下航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥记录
Well, let’s check the airlines, match her name against
再查查她的名字
aparting flights.
说不定她已经走了
Maybe she’s already gone.
不一定
I don’t think so.
如果她今天要去哪儿
If she’s going anywhere today,
她肯定会坐夜间航♥班♥
it’s gonna be on the red eye.
从新闻上看 她在一些市里的慈善组织中
According to this press release, Lisa Tabak is being honored
很受尊敬
at some charity shindig downtown.
不错 那就是我们能找到她的地方
Well, that’s great. That’s where we’ll get her.
她目的是什么
What’s the benefit for?
他是雄鹰和天使组织的
She’s the top donor of an organization
最大投资人
called Eagles and Angels.
雄鹰和天使
Eagles and Angels?
你听说过吗
You’ve heard of it?
当警官因公殉职时
When a police officer dies in the line of duty,
他被称为雄鹰
he’s an Eagle.
他留下来的人就叫做天使
The ones he leaves behind are Angels.
这是个有益于执法的社团啊
That’s a benefit for the Association of Law Enforcement.
如果想接近她
If you’re gonna get near her,
那会招来洛杉矶市的半数警♥察♥
it’s gonna be with about half the cops in L.A.
贾斯帕 你死哪儿去了
Jasper, where the hell you been?
– 思考 – 你想什么?
-Thinking. -Thinking?
拜托 你现在最要想的是
Come on, the only thing you ould be thinking about
我要你为我找的东西
is what I asked you to get for me.
你找到那个位置了吗
Did you find the location?
是的 别再说废话了行吗
Yes, yes, and don’t say anything else, okay?
我昨天听到手♥机♥响了
I heard clicks yesterday on my phone.
好的 别紧张 我马上就来
All right, settle down, all right? I’m coming to you.
没事 你是不可能进去的
It doesn’t matter, you know, cause you’re never gonna
那不是他们的地方
be able to get in, not where they’re keeping it.
我真不该帮你的
I should have never helped you out. I…
冷静好吗 我马上就到你那
Just relax, okay? I’m coming to you right now.
这些够厉害吗
Think they’re strong enough?
放一起应该可以
Together they should be.
这些就是单子上的所有东西
That’s everything on the list.
我们一定要去偷吗
You sure we have to steal them?
这些都是我们需要的 商店买♥♥不到
It’s the one thing we need that we can’t get at a store,
兄弟 我们必须去偷
buddy, so yes, we got to steal them.
我们拿到了所有的东西就和你们在那碰头
We’ll get everything else and meet you there.
好的
All right.

Look, um,
你没事吧
you gonna be okay?
是的 我只是需要时间
Yeah. I just need time.
好的
Right.
我尽快回来
I’ll be back as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry
我下个星期不能待在这里
I’m not going to be around next week
看你的表现科尔
to see you in action, Cole,
但是你有安迪在这里给你当帮手
but you’ be in good hands with Andy here.
我要赶去旧金山的飞机
I have got to catch a flight to San Francisco,
但是我要告诉你 你能来这里
but I just wanted to say how thrilled we are
我们真是太激动了 希望其他
to have you here, and hopefully, some of the rest
人能从你这学到点销♥售♥本领
of the sales force can learn a thing or two.
在我回来后再解决支票的问题 怎么样
Uh, we’ll settle up that check when I get back, all right?
记住了 别喊我弗里斯科了
Uh, remember, don’t call it Frisco.
我讨厌那个叫法
They hate that up there.
没问题
True.
好 就让我领你看看你的办公室吧 科尔
Well, why don’t I show you to your office, Cole?
-好的 -不好意思
-Okeydoke. -I’m sorry.
我从没有看到关于你是
I didn’t see anywhere in your paperwork
残疾人的书面材料
that you were… handicapped.
不然的话 我对你办公的地方做一些
Otherwise, I would have made the necessary adjustments
必要的调整
to your work space.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!