卡在他身上
He’s got the card on him.
太好了
Hell yes.
他老婆吗
That’s his wife?
算我一个
Sign me up.
没信♥号♥♥了
You lost it.
怎么可能
How?
我也不知道
Dude, I don’t know
我只能告诉你没有信♥号♥♥了
what to tell you other than you lost it.
什么都没有
It’s gone, man.
没信♥号♥♥了
We lost it.
什么
What!
怎么可能收不到
How did we lose him?
我们就在他旁边
We’re right next to him.
卡不在他那儿
He’s not the cardholder.
在他老婆那儿
She is.
我们最好在被发现之前赶快离开
We gotta get out here now before we get made.
快点 走 走
Come on, go! Go!
我们有些共同点 你知道吧
You know what we’ve got in common, right?
什么
What?
我们都活在一个
We both live in the real world
没人理解现实世界里
as opposed to these other knuckleheads.
你刚才说到
So that whole prior planning
事前准备的事
thing you were talking about,
如果你有什么计划
if you got something on your mind
别人不关心 但你可以告诉我 好吗
and no one else is interested, you just run it by me, okay?
我们先这么说好
And we’ll just leave it at that.
怎么样
All right.

Hello?
莎拉
Sara?
我是当·赛尔夫
Hey, it’s Don Self.
听着
Listen, um,
我有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
今天早上 在布鲁斯·班尼特的公♥寓♥里
Bruce Bennett was found dead
发现他被杀了
in his apartment this morning.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
丽莎 请进
Lisa, come in.
不会耽误太久
This will be quick.
我知道你有你的安排
I know you’re on a schedule.
那个地方的价值现在是1亿
The value of the kip is at ten right now.
如果涨到1亿5千万 我会马上让你知道
I’ll let you know as soon as it reaches 15.
当那个时候 你要马上离开
At that point, you’ll have to leave immediately.
我已经整理好行李了
I have my bags with me.
我现在就能走
I could go now.
你今晚不是还要露面吗
Don’t you have that event tonight?
是的
Yes.
但我
But I…
该露面的时候 还是要露面的
It’s important to keep up appearances.
这样就不会有人怀疑
Not arouse suspicion.
好吧
Fine.
我对你的领导能力很有信心 丽莎
I have no doubt in your leadership
-但是 丽莎 -很好
-abilities, Lisa, but… -Good.
我对你也很有信心
Nor do I.
所以 我现在就走了
So I won’t keep you any longer.

Please…
注意安全
be safe.
她出来了
There she is.
好吧 做你该做的
All right, do what you gotta do.
跟着她两分钟 这样才能拷贝卡
Be next to her for two minutes so the device can copy the card.
我能搞定
I’ll get it.
坐下 坐下
Take a seat. Take a seat.
看见那三个穿西装的了吗
See the three suits?
像三角一样在她周围
Forming a triangle around her?
那些是私人保镖
Those are private contractors.
“公♥司♥”只会在保护
The Company would only do that
重要人物的时候才这么做
for the inner circle.
我们不可能接近她
We’re not getting anywhere near that lady.
-今天不行 -真倒霉
-Not today. -Great.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
嘿 帝博格
Hey, Teddy.
遇到老熟人了
Well, if it ain’t the Brothers Grim.
冷静点 林肯 记着 我们需要他
Easy, Linc. Remember, we need him.
你来洛杉矶干什么
What are you doing in Los Angeles?
我想当一个摄影师
I was thinking about maybe getting me a career in pictures.
嘿 如果有人
Hey! If anyone’s
有权生气 应该是我
got a right to be pissed– it’s me.
你们把我留在巴拿马
You put me out to pasture back in Panama.
让我等死
Left me for dead.
这已经是第三次了
Which makes it the third time, I believe. So, congratulations,
-那我祝贺你 你做到了 -那本书在哪
you got yourself a turkey. Where’s the bird book?
关于鸟的书
Bird book?
书在哪
Where’s the book?!
帅哥 你看谁在看我们呢
Ooh, look who’s looking, pretty.
看谁在看我们
Look who’s looking.
我觉得
I don’t think
你们俩更不应该在洛杉矶出现
the two of you are supposed to be carousing around the Angel City any more than I am.
你不知道你现在的处境有多复杂
You don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into,
帝博格 如果你不想知道
Teddy. But if you dot want to find out,
你就告诉我们书藏哪了
you’re gonna tell us where that bird book is.
你们现在就让我走
You’re gonna let me go right now
要不我们就都被抓
or all of us are going down together.
你选
Your choice.
林肯 走吧
Linc, come on.
走吧 林肯
Let’s go, Linc!
唐克雷蒂. T-A-N…
Tancredi. T-A-N…
C-R-E-D-I.
C-R-E-D-I.
35英里以内
Make it a buckshot across the grid.
仔细盘查
35-mile radius.
如果她和其他名字出现了 告诉我
If she or any of those other names come up, call me.
明白
Confirmed.
你在哪
Where are you?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
在找莎拉·唐克雷蒂医生
Trailing Dr. Sara Tancredi.
我没让你找她
I ask for the knights, you’re chasing a pawn.
她与这事无关
She’s irrelevant.
和斯科菲尔德有关
Not to Scofield.
如果有人知道他在哪 肯定是她
If anyone knows what rock he’s hiding under, it’s her.
格雷琴怎么办
What about Gretchen?
我要让她说实话
I’m having her softened up,
但是我觉得她活着有什么意义
but I question the merit of keeping her alive.
我觉得你不应该让
I don’t think you should allow…
她肯定知道一些事情
She must know something.
只要她招
She lives
她就没价值了
until she talks.
我需要你帮我做一些其他的事
Now, I have something else I need you to do for me.
好像有一个前任雇员
It seems a former employee
正在查找锡拉
is looking into Scylla.
帝博格也在这里吗
T-Bag’s in town?
是的 但是我们跟丢了
Yeah, but we lost him.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere by now.
他在哪不重要 重要的是他来这儿什么
It’s not where he is. It’s what he’s doing.
他搞糟了我们的事情
He blew this whole thing for all of us.
-莎拉在哪 -船上
-Where’s Sara? -The boat.
绝对的
Of course
他的死绝对是我的错
it’s my fault that he’s dead.
-不是的 -你我都清楚
-It’s not true. -We both know it is.
我不应该给他打电♥话♥
I shouldn’t have called him.
我知道的 我不应该找他
I knew that. I should never have reached out to him.
我不应该让他参与进来
I shouldn’t have involved him in any…
班尼特是自愿帮你的
Bennett chose to help you.
是”公♥司♥”的人杀了他 不是你
The Company killed him, not you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!