我现在就要和他讲话
Okay, I-I-I need to speak to him now.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
赛尔夫特工 该走了
Agent Self, it’s time to go.
保罗爷爷比萨点
Pappa Paul’s Pizza Palace.
我要一个大号♥的…
Yeah, I’d like a large…
多加香肠和奶酪的披萨
With extra pepperoni and extra cheese.
诺比特
The Knobbit.
欲♥女♥列车
Add Momma To The Train.
业余试镜 第九集
Amateur Screen Tests #9.
胜者出现了
And we have a winner.
感谢致电伽特公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮您
Thank you for calling GATE. How may I help you?
第一封邮件是克雷斯迪亚药品的广♥告♥
The first e-mail is an ad for Discretia.
壮♥阳♥药♥邮件
An e-mail for pecker pills?
你要电♥话♥吗
You want the number?
好极了
That’s great.
绝对值得我用命去换
Definitely worth almost losing my life for.
第二封邮件是张邀请…
Second e-mail’s an invitation…
加入一个天文观察家的俱乐部的请帖
To join some kind of stargazers’ club.
星♥相♥能用于定位地球上某个位置
You know, constellations can be used to track points on Earth.
有个网站可以给出…
There is a website launches into the coordinates…
星座图 根据时间日期…
Of star patterns, and depending on the date…
它能找出地球相应的地点
It’ll pick a corresponding location on the earth.
你知道这个是因为…
And you know this because…?
因为我儿子和…
Because my son and…
我前妻 我以前会上这个网站
my ex and… and I used to go on this site
这样他们抬头看天 就知道我在哪了
So they could look up at the sky and know where I was.
不是这个 那个星座对应的是南极洲
That’s not it, that constellation’s over Antarctica.
他不可能从洛杉矶出发 在今天下午…
He’s not going to get there today by 4:00 p.m….
4点之前到那
Not from L.A.
那么 我差一点死的毫无价值
So, I almost died for nothing.
-很高兴知道这点 -很多人都死了
-That’s good to know. -A lot of people have died.
那是他们的问题 好吗
Well, that’s their problem, okay,
因为用命去换这个垃圾的人
Because anyone who gives up their life for this crap.
是傻蛋
Is a sucker.
因为你们根本赢不了
’cause you guys can’t win!
再说那些死了的人
Say it about the people who died.
说啊
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
阿历克斯
Alex.
起来
Get up.
回你那呆电脑那 干♥你♥的事去
Get back on your nerd box and do your job.
我们可以在湖边找个地方
We can get a little place by the water.
这比你独自亡命天涯好多了
And you’d be better off not being on the run by yourself, either.
我替你保证过的 贝里克
I vouched for you, Bellick.
我跟迈克尔说过 布拉德帮我逃到芝加哥
I told Michael, “Brad I helped me get to Chicago.
他是个好人 相信他
He’s a good guy, trust him.”
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
现在当我们都有机会…
And now you just want to run…
洗脱罪名的时候 你只想着逃跑
When we have a chance to clear our names?
但这个情形可不乐观
Odds of that don’t look so good.
油箱是满的 油门在右边
Tank’s full, gas pedal’s on the right.
我们可以逃离这里
I say we get the hell out of Dodge
现在 等我们过边境之后再担心…
right now, we can worry about the ankle bracelets…
脚踝跟踪器也不迟
Once we get over the border.
你给我听着
You listen to me.
我现在只关心一件事
There’s only one thing I’m thinking about.
她重7磅 眼睛和她妈妈长得一样
She weighs seven pounds, has her mother’s eyes.
她的小手心牵挂着我的心
And my heart in the palm of her tiny hands.
所以无论让我找1张卡
Oo if I have to find one card.
或是6张卡
Or six cards.
或是6百万张卡
Or six million cards.
我都会不顾一切的去找
I’m going to do whatever it takes.
因为我只抱过我的小乖女儿10秒钟…
’cause I only got to hold my baby girl for ten seconds…
那远远不够
And that wasn’t nearly long enough.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
这家伙不会出现了
This guy ain’t showing up.
把手举到我们能看到的地方
Hey, get your hands where we can see them!
举起手来 举起手来
Get your hands up! Get your hands up!
-老天 情况不妙 -举起手来
-Oh, my God, this ain’t good. -Put your hands up.
我举起来了 我举起来了
I got them up, I got them up!
把手举起来 苏克雷 快点 老兄
Put your hands up, Sucre, come on, man.
-你打给谁? -等等
-Who you calling? -Hold on.
他们会崩了你的
They’re gonna shot you.
快点 把手举起来
Come on, put your hands up!
好了 好了 别开枪 别开枪
Okay, okay, don’t shoot, don’t shoot.
别开枪 伙计 我们什么都不会做的
Don’t shoot, man, we’re all right.
电脑挂了
Computer’s frozen.
-什么叫挂了 -我不知道
-What do you mean, it’s frozen? -I-I don’t know.
就是没反应了
It’s just not responding.
我都重启两次了 还是不好用
I’ve rebooted twice now. It’s still not letting me on.
再试一下
Try again.
我试了中止路由 强行指令
Look, I’ve tried a stop route, a jock program.
甚至后门登陆 我是说 你蹲过监狱
Even a back-door entry, I mean, you were in prison.
我肯定你对这个很熟悉
I’m sure you’re familiar with that one.
你想死吗
You want to stop breathing?
怎么了
What happened?
他们把我锁死了
They locked me out.
我告诉你 他们要放弃我们了
I’m telling you, they’re shutting us down.
我们得走了 他们来了
We gotta go. They’re coming after us. Whoa.
我们快走 快点 等等
We gotta go, let’s go, come on. Whoa, whoa.
等等 如果我们逃跑 他们会干掉我们的
Wait a minute, we run, they shoot us!
那你留下
Stay.
-莎拉 -什么
-Sara? -Yeah.
我们快离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
你说过我们有一天的时间的
You said we’d have until the end of today.
不 这件事已经不受我控制了
No, this goes way over my head.
听着 这个计划已经被终止了
Look, this project’s been terminated.
现在停车 结束这一切
Now pull over and end this.
我们能完成任务
We can finish the job.
已经没有任务了 知道吗
There is no more job, okay?
如果这件事曝光 回监狱…
If you make this takedown public, going back to prison.
将是你们最好的结果了
Is going to be the least of your worries.
甩掉他
Lose him.
跟住他 跟住
Stay on him, stay on him.
我们上 我们上
Let’s go, let’s go!
这边 快
It’s this way, go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
这里是伽特公♥司♥ 需要什么帮忙吗
Thank you for calling GATE. How may I help you?
是的 你好 我叫科尔·普发
Yes, hi, my name is Cole Pfeiffer.
我想问问关于始发奖金的事
Uh, I’m calling about my, uh, commencement bonus.
我到现在还没有收到
I haven’t received it yet, and, uh…
当然 普发先生
Oh, of course, Mr. Pfeiffer.
不过怀特先生现在不在
Um, Mr. White is out right now,
他肯定是非常不想错过您的电♥话♥的
But he’s going to be so upset he missed your call.
我试试找一下他
Here, let me try to track him down.
不 不 不用麻烦了
Oh, no, no, don’t bother.
你寄张支票给我就行了
Uh, maybe you just could, uh, uh, forward the check to me.
不行 支票都需要怀特先生亲自签发的
No, Mr. White has to sign off on any checks.
而且我知道他非常想和你谈谈
And I know that he really wants to talk to you.
我让他给您回电♥话♥
So can I have him reach you…
您看可以吗
At the number that came up on my I.D.?
非常期待
Looking forward to it.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要告诉赛尔夫…
Why the hell did you tell Self…
我们今天能找到一个持卡者
That we could get a cardholder by today?
是他这么要求的 阿历克斯
He set the terms, Alex!
我别无选择
I didn’t have a choice!
现在我们都没有选择了
And now none of us have a choice.
我绝对不会回监狱
And I am not going back to prison.
我还需要去…
And I still have this that I need…
-绝不回去 -那你跑啊
-Not going back. -Go ahead and run!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!