好吧
Okay.
今天找个保姆是很难得
It was really hard to get a sitter today.
你能否给人力资源部打个电♥话♥…
Would you be willing just to call human resources and see…
看看他们愿不愿意见我一面吗
If they’ll see me since I’m here?
好的
Sure.
你好 我是前台的提姆
Hey, it’s Tim at the front desk.
我这有一个叫斯蒂芙妮·雷德的…
Yeah, I’ve got a Stephanie Reed…
她说她是来面试的
She said she had a job interview.
斯蒂芙妮·雷德 R-E-E-D
Stephanie Reed, R-E-E-D.
她刚刚把保安卡交给迈克尔了
She just passed it off to Michael.
服务器机房♥可能在任何房♥间
Server room could be anywhere in here.
网络和配线技术条件都要求…
Network and wiring specifications require…
服务器只能在一楼
A server that’s on the first floor,
中心位置 就像那里
Centrally located, like right there.
你是干嘛的 工程师还是什么
What are you, an engineer or something?
你确定你知道怎么做吗
Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?
是的 但要花点时间 我可不想被抓住
Yeah, but it’s going to take a while and I don’t want to get busted.
放松点 找到那些邮件
Just relax and find those e-mails.
听着 在我偷窃的时候 我在家里做…
Listen, man, when I steal, I do it from my home, in my boxers…
吃着大包的薯片 明白吗
Eating a bowl of Krispity Krunch, okay?
不会被看到 也不会被抓住
No chance of being seen, no chance of getting caught.
快点搞吧
Just get it done.
好的
Okay.
没事
All right.
快点 迈克尔 快点
Come on, Michael, come on.
女士
Hey, lady.
得到我要的东西了吗
Did you get what I need?
是的 得到了
Yeah, I got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你在计划什么 阿历克斯
I know what you’re planning, Alex.
但听我说
But listen to me.
如果你抓到他了 打电♥话♥给我
If you do track him down, call me.
别做对你自己不利的事
Don’t do something that could get you hurt.
我不会的
I won’t.
你要的东西会在5点到
So the material will be where you asked by 5:00 p.m.
阿历克斯 我非常遗憾
And Alex, I’m so sorry.
再见 兰
Good-bye, Lang.
抱歉 他们今天无法见你
I’m sorry, they can’t see you today.
我也无能为力了
And there’s nothing more I can do.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你帮忙 我很感激
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
是哪个临时工工会让你来的
What was the name of the temp agency that sent you?
或许我们可以…
Uh, maybe we can…
给他们打电♥话♥解决这件事
Call them tother and figure this all out.
我记在车里了
I have it written down in my car.
我的保安卡在哪 宝贝
Where the hell’s my security badge, sweetheart?
从桌子上消失了
It ain’t at my station.
你刚来的时候还在那的
It was there when you showed up.
把你的手拿开 我没拿你的保安卡
Take your hands off me, I don’t have your badge.
好 让我们检查一下
Yeah, well, we’ll see about that.
莎拉有麻烦了
Sara’s in trouble.
怎么了
What’s going on?
她被发现了
She’s been made.
迈克尔 莎拉被发现了
Michael, Sara’s been made.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
保安发现她了 你们得马上离开
The guard has her, you got to get out of there now.
罗兰 我等会回来
Roland, I’ll be back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
继续干活
Just keep working.
我说过了 我没拿你的保安卡
Like I said, sir, I don’t have your badge.
抱歉 我要走了
Excuse me, I need to leave.
你可以把你的故事讲给警♥察♥听 小姐
You can tell your story to the cops, sister.
别动
Don’t move.
搞什么
What the hell?
罗兰 怎么样了
Roland, talk to me.
马上就好 马上就好
We’re almost there, almost there.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我们现在必须离开了
We got to go now.
好了
Got it!
门怎么打不开了
Why won’t the door open?
那他妈的是什么
What the hell is that?
是安全防护装置
It’s a fail-safe device.
一旦当报♥警♥器响起 便会启动
Activated when the alarm gets pulled.
保护服务器不会被火灾破坏
To protect the server from fire damage.
你♥他♥妈♥的按了什么
What the hell did you pull it?
这是一幢老楼
This is an old building.
-不该有这么先进的装置的 -是吗
-It shouldn’t have such an advanced system. -Oh, yeah?
很显然有 怎么办
Well, clearly it does. Wha-Wha-What’s it do?
为了灭火 这个房♥间所有的氧气都会被抽光
To kill the fire, it sucks all the oxygen out of this room.
迈克尔 你到底在哪
Michael, where the hell are you?
这里的人越来越多了
It’s getting crowded out here.
林肯 我们被困住了
Linc, Linc, we’re trapped.
-我们在服务器室 -什么
-We’re in the server room. -What?
这里是密封的
It’s sealed.
氧气正在被抽出
They’re sucking all the oxygen out.
我们还有2或3分钟的氧气剩余
We’ve got two, maybe three minutes of air left.
林肯
Linc?
林肯
Linc?
我无法呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
我无法呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down, calm down.
你越慌越糟糕
You panic, it gets worse.

Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
你觉得我们呆在车里有用吗
You think it’s better on wheels?
不 我们别无选择
No, we ain’t got no choice.
我们必须等 看他是否会出现
We got to wait and see if he shows up.
我不是在说找塔克豪恩的事
I’m not talking about finding Tuxhorn.
我是在说找那些卡
I’m talking about finding the cards.
我是在说要找到6张卡的事
I’m talking about finding six cards,
我是说我们是否有…
And I’m talking about whether we have…
哪怕那么一点的成功的机会
A snowball’s chance in Haiti of actually doing this deed.
总比没机会好
Better than no chance.
我们离墨西哥只有几小时车程
Just saying we’re a couple hours from Mexico.
我不介意有个能说当地语言的人…
And I wouldn’t mind having someone with me…
和我一起去
Who could actually speak the native tongue.
做你该做的事 布拉德
Just do your job, Brad.
感觉好吗 布鲁斯
You feeling good, Bruce?
你看上去不错
You look great.
你的父亲 乔什
Your father, Josh.
很高兴你能参加家庭野餐聚会
Is so happy you made it to the family reunion picnic.
他非常想念你
He’s missed you very much.
我的父亲已经死了
My father is dead.
没错
That’s right.
他死了
He is.
你看 布鲁斯
You see that, Bruce?
你刚刚如实回答了我的问题
You just told me the truth in response to something I said.
因为现在撒谎是非常困难的
Because lying is so hard right now.
但说出事实却轻而易举
But telling the truth is so easy.
告诉我真♥相♥
So tell me the truth
告诉我参加野餐的人都想知道的事
Tell me what everyone at the picnic wants to know.
告诉我迈克尔·斯科菲尔德和林肯·布伦斯在哪
Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows?
我 我不 我不知道
I, I don– I don’t know.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
一场大风暴就要来了
A bad storm’s coming.
非常猛烈的风暴
A real bad storm.
当·赛尔夫
Don Self.
很好
Good.
议员的确收到我的留言了
So, so the senator did get my message?
不 不 抱歉 明天就太迟了
No, no, I’m sorry, tomorrow’s too late.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!