《越狱》剧情回顾
Previously on Prison Break.
我提供给你的是一个免除15年刑期的机会
I’m giving you an opportunity to avoid 15 years in jail.
-用什么交换 -锡拉
In exchange for? Scylla.
这些是脚踝全球定位跟踪器
These are GPS ankle monitors.
我是你们的头
I’m your boss.
我让你们带上跟踪器
And if I ask you to put on a monitor.
你们就带上跟踪器
You put on a monitor.
惠斯勒的任务是把锡拉交给一名公♥司♥高管
Whistler assignment was to drop off Scylla to a Company executive.
他的任务是保护锡拉
And his job was to protect it.
当这一切结束以后 你和我
When this is, when this is all done, you and me.
我们要做个了断
We’re gonna settle up.
我找阿历克斯
I’m looking for Alex.
-妈妈 -我们没什么好谈的
-Mom! -We’re done talking.
你不能进去
You don’t want to go in there.
你不能进去
You don’t want to go in there.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德和林肯·布鲁斯在哪
Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows?
我发誓 我真的不知道他们在哪
I swear to you, I’ve no idea where they are.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
不管它是什么 反正不对
Whatever it is, it ain’t it.
假如说锡拉是块披萨 我们得到的只是一片
If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got’s a slice.
这么说锡拉不只是一张卡
So Scylla isn’t one card.
是六张
It’s six.
-你把我们卷进什么之中了 -什么
-What’d you pull us into? -Excuse me?
你以为你把我们骗过来了
You figured you’d get us on the hook.
我们之后就能发现…
So we could find out for ourselves…
整件事有多他妈的麻烦
How screwed this whole thing was!
你到底在说什么
What the hell exactly are you talking about?
数据卡 赛尔夫特工 我说的是卡
The card, Agent Self! I’m talking about the card!
-根本没有用 -等等 等一下
-It’s useless! -Wait, wait, hold on.
你已经得到数据卡了
You already got the card?
是的 但没有其余的5张卡 就毫无意义
Yes, but without the other five cards, it means nothing!
而我认为你早就知道
And I can only assume you knew that!
其他五张什么卡
What other five?
别装了
Don’t.
其他五张什么卡
What other five?
罗兰下载了卡里的数据
Roland downloaded the card.
卡里没有公♥司♥的资料
There’s no Company data on the card.
没有其他五张卡 这张就无法读取
So without the other five cards, it’s unreadable.
这就像是谜题的6分之1一样
It’s like one-sixth of the puzzle.
但这不是我的问题
But that’s not my problem.
-因为我们有协议 我们已经… -不
-Because we had a deal, and we gave you… -No.
-把你要的东西拿到了 -不 没有 你们没有
-Exactly what you asked for. -No, you didn’t! No, you didn’t!
我们的协议是你帮我搞到锡拉
We had a deal for you to get me Scylla.
你们没还没搞到 对吧
And you haven’t gotten me that, have you?
你向我保证过的
You gave me your word.
我再向你保证一次 如果你们…
And I’m giving you my word again, you will go…
不能把另外5张卡弄到手 就滚回监狱去
Back to prison if you can’t get me those other five cards.
但如果你告诉我 你无法做到的话
But if you’re telling me you can’t get this done.
现在就告诉我 我们会把牢房♥帮你们准备好的
Just let me know right now, and we’ll get your cell ready.
明白吗
You understand?
我会搞定的
I’ll get it done.
还有一件事情
There’s one more thing.
他怎么说的
So what’d he say?
我们要找到其余的卡
We got to find the other cards.
滚蛋吧 伙计 我们得到卡了 进行第二步吧
Screw that, man. We got the card, let’s do the second step.
闯入那一步 结束这一切
The break-in thing, and end all this.
现在那样做没用了
It doesn’t work that way now.
这不公平 我们照他说的做了
It’s not fair. We did what he said.
那给赛尔夫特工电♥话♥ 说你想回福克斯河监狱
Then call Agent Self, tell him you want to go back to Fox River.
该死 如果找不到其余的卡 我们都得进监狱
Hell, we’re all going to prison if we cannot find the other cards.
当政♥府♥感觉事情不妙之后
When the government the gets scared.
他们会先将自己置身度外
They tend to cut the cord.
赛尔夫提过让我们结束任务吗
Did Self talk about shutting us down?
我们还是集中精力找锡拉吧 好吗
Let’s just concentrate on finding Scylla, all right?
阿历克斯.
Alex.
他要去哪
Where’s he going?
管他呢
Who cares?
我们都不知从哪入手 怎么找锡拉
How are we gonna find Scylla? We don’t even know where to start.
你找到的其他东西在哪
Where’s the rest of the stuff you found?
还在打印
Still printing it up.
我的东西之前肯定被放在了…
When my device was in Tuxhorn’s house…
塔克豪恩家靠近他掌上电脑的地方
It must’ve been left next to his PDA.
拷贝了里面所有的数据 邮件和照片
Sucked up all the data from it and got e-mails and photos.
有我们需要的信息吗
You see anything we can use?
没有 我跟你们说清楚 我只负责电脑
No, and let me be crystal clear for you guys: I point and click.
仅此而已 其他的事我一概不管
That’s it, other than that, I’m off the clock.
闭嘴
Shut up.
等等 他的日程表在哪
Wait a minute, where’s his calendar?
在自我感觉良好的医生那
Dr. Feelgood’s got it.
在这儿 看看这个
Here, um, take a look at this.
这是今天的日程
This is today’s date.
上面除了一颗星之外 什么都没有
There’s absolutely nothing on it but a star.
其他日期塔克豪恩都详细写明了…
Every other date, Tuxhorn has details for his…
会面和会议的参与者 时间和地点的信息
Appointments and meetings, who he’s with, when and where.
只有今天的日程什么都没写
This is the only thing with nothing on it.
他这么做一定是有原因的
It must be a reason he’s keeping that secret.
我们为何不让赛尔夫那家伙做决定
Why are we letting this Self guy call all the shots?
也许我们该强硬一点
Maybe we should play some hardball.
不 要么帮忙 要么滚蛋
No. Either help out or get out.
如果你们要出声…
If you open your mouth…
希望你们会提供建设性的办法
I expect you to offer up a solution.
我不会再说第二遍
I’m not gonna say it again.
-喂 -知道我是谁吗
-Hello? -Do you know who this is?
知道
Yeah.
你被关在哪了
Where are you being held?
我不在监狱
I’m not in prison.
那你在哪
Where are you?
我不能说
I can’t say.
我需要你在洛杉矶帮我取点东西
I need you to get something to me in L.A.
阿历克斯
Alex.
不是什么危险的东西 求你了 我…
It’s nothing dangerous. Please, I-I…
我不知道我还有多少时间
I don’t know how much more time I have here.
听着 别让我做什么…
Look, don’t ask me to do something…
你只需要去一趟杜兰哥的住♥宅♥中介就行了
You just need to reach out to the residential agency in Durango.
阿历克斯 不行
Alex, no.
你知道他们做了什么吗
Do you know what they did?
他们杀了我的儿子
They killed my son.
他们杀了我的儿子
They killed my boy.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
只要说你愿意帮我
Just say that you’ll help me.
求你了
Please?
我需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
我要找到凶手
I need to find out who did it.
求你了
Please.
听着 我知道在福克斯河的时候你要对我保密
So listen, I know in Fox River you had to keep secrets from me.
现在不需要了
You don’t now.
怎么了
What’s going on?
赛尔夫说我们今天一定要找到下一个持卡者
Self said we have until the end of the day to find the next cardholder.
否则我们全部要回监狱
Or we all go back to prison.
我知道你保释了斯科菲尔德和布伦斯
I know that you bailed out Scofield and Burrows.
而且我知道他们不在德克萨斯的监狱里
And I know they aren’t in a supermax in Texas.
但你知道他们在哪 对吧 布鲁斯
But you know where they are, don’t you, Bruce?
你别再找麻烦了
You don’t want any more trouble than you’re already in.
我不是有麻烦的那个人
I’m not the one in trouble.
让我帮你放松一下
Let me help you relax.
真是美好的一天
It’s a beautiful day.
阳光明媚
The sun is shining.
你能感觉到微风拂过吗
Do you feel that gentle breeze?
今天真是个…
It’s a great day…
家庭野餐的好日子
For a family picnic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!