我真的应该买♥♥一个
I should probably go ahead and just invest
像你那样的大包呢
in a wagon one of these days.
是啊 我真的好喜欢这个包
Yeah, that’s why I love this bag.
它里面有很多小口袋
It has so many pockets.
介意我看一下吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
当然不
Oh, no.
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢上帝
Ah, thank God, thank God.
先生 你没事吧
You all right, mister?
哦 我的破卡车在几里外抛锚了
Yeah, my damn truck blew a gasket a few miles back.
我就一直走过来了
I’ve been, uh, hoofing it ever since.
你要到哪去啊
Where you headed?
圣地亚哥
San Diego.
是吗 如果你愿意我们能带你一程
Hell, we can give you a ride, if you’d like.
你没事吧 伙计
Hey, what’s wrong, man?
吃了墨西哥人的坏东西?
Eat some bad Mexican?
差不多的东西
: Something like that.
就像昨天 时间刚刚好
Same as yesterday, right on schedule.
我希望那玩意
I hope to hell she’s still got
还在她的包里面
that thing in her purse.

Tuxhorn residence.
你好 这是警报公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Hello, I’m from the alarm company.
我们从你家接收到一些
We’ve been receiving some, uh,
奇怪的信♥号♥♥
strange signals from your property.
我们希望你能检查一下窗户
We’d like you to check the windows, please.
确保连接的通畅
Make sure all the contacts are still active.
所有的窗户?
All the windows?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
房♥子里的每个房♥间
Every room in the house.
好的,稍等
Okay, hold on.
她还带着包吗
Does she still have the bag?
是的
Yeah.
她开始了
She’s got it.
我正在收集房♥间里的所有信♥号♥♥
I’m picking up all kinds of gak from the house, man.
小玩意 比如数码相机 mp3播放器
Small stuff, maybe a digital camera, an MP3 player.
还没有找到类似大小的东西
Nothing of the size of what we’re looking for, though.
叫她别停
Keep her moving.
到目前为止还不错 夫人
So far, so good, ma’am.
请到另一个房♥间
Uh, please move on to the next room.
怎么样了
How we doing?
还没找到
Still don’t got it.
如果卡在那里
If the card’s in there,
就应该在一个比较安全的地方
it’d be in some kind of… a safe.
办公室
Office.
夫人 我们的系统显示
Ma’am, our system is showing
故障来自一个像
that the malfunction is coming from a room
办公室或是书房♥的地方
that’s designated as, uh, an office or a den.
你说的是图书馆吗
You mean the library?
先生不喜欢我去那里
Mister doesn’t like me going in there.
我想他更不希望看到你
Well, I think he’d like it even less if you went home
不设置好警报系统就回家了
without properly setting the alarm first, don’t you think?
好吧 我去检查一下
All right, I’ll check.
我们发现点东西了
We got something.
是卡吗
The card?
是的
Oh, yeah.
这么大的文件不可能是其他东西
File’s so big it can’t be anything else.
现在你要做的是让她待在那
Now you just gotta keep her there
两分钟来保证我们完成传输
for two minute while it finishes the burn.
拖住她 我们需要两分钟
Stall her, we need two minutes.
夫人 我想我们发现了问题
Ma’am, I think we found the source
如果你能待在那里
of our problem– if you could just stay
就在窗子边上 站住不动
at that particular window and hold it closed
我们来重启系统来解决
while we reset the system, that should do it.
和我说话 罗兰
Talk to me, Roland.
差不多了
It’s almost there, almost, almost.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
加油
Come on.
-成功了 -成功了
Got it. Got it.
好的 夫人 非常感谢你的合作
All right, ma’am, thank you so much for your help.
我们现在要做的就是
All we need to do now, man, is just…
哦 不 她又回去了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, she’s heading back inside.
-去干吗 -我不知道
What for? I don’t know.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 没事
No, we’re good.
她出来了
She’s out.

Hey! Hey!
喂 停下
Hey, stop it!
在这等着
Wait here.
事实上为了不抓住你
I actually had to slow down
-我必须放慢速度 -我好像把大腿拉伤了
-not to catch you. -I think I pulled a groin.
不在包里
It’s not in the bag.
-不在这里 -怎么会不在这里?
It’s not here. How could it not be in here?
那个接收器 不在这里 给我
The device, it’s not here give me it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
26 27 28
twenty-six… twenty-seven… twenty-eight…
女性声音:请讲
FEMALE VOICE: Go ahead.
在布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德
Before Burrows and Scofield
被转移到阿灵顿之前
were allegedlly transferred
有人寄了他们的保释金
to Arlington, someone posted their bail.
我要知道这个人是谁
I need to know who.
我查到了一个名叫Bruce Bennett的人
I’m showing a Bruce Bennett,
是州长Frank 唐克雷蒂的前任助手
former aid to Governor Frank Tancredi.
你们觉得那东西掉了吗?
You think it fell out?
我们到处都找遍了
We looked everywhere.
没那个我们能不能搞到复♥制♥品?
You think we got the thing copied?
我说过了 不下载那个磁盘
Like I said, I can’t read the content
我无法读取内容 但是
without downloading the device, but…
除非这位能搞到50000小时的录像机
unless this Tuxhorn’s got, like, a 50,000-hour Tivo,
那么 对 我们能搞定这个
then, yeah, I think we got it.
如果我们找到了就没关系了
Doesn’t matter if we got it
-除非我们找不到 -那玩意儿到底在哪?
-if we can’t find it. -Where the hell is it?
还在房♥子里
It’s still inside the house.
这就可以解释为什么那个佣人会回房♥子里
That’s why the maid went back inside.
她肯定会找到的
She must have found it,
以为那是她老板的东西
assumed it belonged to her boss,
然后她就把那个接收器留下了
and then she left it behind.
好了 你们猜然后会怎样 伙计们 游戏结束了
Well, then guess what, fellas, it’s game over.
你知道为了搞这个玩意儿
You know how many months
我花了多少时间吗 迈克尔?
it took me to make that thing, Michael?
你觉得在几秒钟时间
What, you just think I can whip up another one
我能再做一个出来? -丢了不是问题
in a couple seconds? -Losing it is not the problem.
如果他们找到了 那才是问题
If they find it, that’s the problem.
如果他们发现有人在追查数据卡 我们就完了
If they find out someone was after that card, we’re done.
你说”完了”是什么意思? 意味着什么?
BELLICK: What do you mean, done? What does that mean?
是不是意味着我们又要回监狱了?
Does that mean we’re gonna go back to prison?
他们想杀了我们吗
Are they gonna kill us?
-这到底意味着什么? -闭嘴!
-What the hell does that mean? -Shut up!
意味着我们要进去把它拿出来
means we go in and get it
如果我们能有几天时间 我们就可以找到
if we had a few days, we’ll figure out
解决办法 不过我猜我们
a way to pull this off, but I gather we don’t
-没时间了 -对 你猜的没错
have that kind of time. Yeah, you gather right.
听着 如果你想要我们从那里
Look, if you want us to get that device
拿到接收器 你就得给我们点好处
out of there, you gotta throw us a bone,
给我们些额外帮助
give us some extra help.
你所要求的条件
What you’re asking for
需要牵扯其他人进来
requires involving additional people,
这会泄露这次行动的秘密的
which, given the covert nature of this operation,
我做不到
I cannot do.
要是这样你就是在要求我们做办不到的事
Then you’re asking for the impossible.
错 我要的能力 懂?
No, what I’m asking for is competence, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!