就是自♥由♥
Freedom.
最终的自♥由♥
Finally.
你们俩 我们走吧
You two, let’s go.
麦克
Hey, Mike?
莎拉怎么样了
What about Sara?
莎拉加入了
Sara’s in.
好的 我们明天出发
All right, we’re heading out tomorrow.
离开之前我要最后确认一些事
I have to finalize a few things before we go.
不玩阴谋 不耍花招
No games and no stunts.
否则的话 我保证…
Otherwise, I promise…
你会看到我完全不一样的另一面
You’re gonna see a whole different side of me.
我们也是
Likewise.
假身份证
Fake IDs.
不错的开始
It’s a good start.
但有些东西无法作假
But there are some things you can’t fake.
有些东西…
And there are some things…
无法隐藏
You can’t hide.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
你对痛觉的忍♥受度有多高
How high is your threshold for pain?
你确定不用镇痛剂吗
You sure you don’t want a sedative?
现在是最痛的时候了
We’re gonna go into the night.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
不知为何 变轻了
Lighter somehow.
我都不知道该如何搞垮公♥司♥
Look, I don’t know how we’re gonna take them down.
我甚至不知道他们的身份
I don’t even know who they are.
我只知道一件事…
But I do know one thing…
公♥司♥将为他们对你的所作所为付出代价
The Company’s gonna pay for what they did to you.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你确定你要加入
You sure you’re up for this?
如果我们…
If we can…
能一起的话 是的
do it together, yeah.
-好 -当然
-OK. -Absolutely.
AC-130运输机 他们要干什么…
AC-130? What do they want…
难道让我们跳伞吗
Want us to parachute out of this thing?
那家伙找了空军协助
This guy called in a favor to the Air Force.
我们总不能坐民航飞机 对吧
It’s not like we can be flying commercial, you know?
如果你们成功拿到锡拉
If you’re successful with obtaining Scylla.
不仅可以免除牢狱之灾 而且你们会为…
You’ll not only avoid jail time, but you can take great pride…
铲除对这个国家民♥主♥的最大威胁…
In knowing you helped dismantle this country’s greatest threat…
而感到自豪
To its own democracy.
如果在执行任务过程中身亡…
If you’re killed while doing so…
将会被赋予体面的葬礼
A proper funeral will be provided.
但如果你们试图逃跑…
But if you try to escape…
不但没有葬礼
You will have no funeral.
什么都不会得到
You will have nothing,
你们会被追捕…
And you will be apprehended and buried where…
并被就地处决
We find you.
我衷心希望我们能互相理解
I sincerely hope we understand each other.
你最好信守诺言
You better hold up your end of the deal.
我们走
let’s go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!