公♥司♥总部的办法
Into the Company’s headquarters.
这是解密那张卡的唯一办法
It’s the only way to unlock what’s on the card.
总部在哪
Where’s the building?
-洛杉矶 -洛杉矶的哪里
-L.A. -Where in L.A.?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
所以 我们要找到不知在何处的数据卡
So, we’ve got a data card, which could be anywhere.
然后闯入一个…
And we’ve got to break into a building…
确切地址不明的总部大楼
The location of which has yet to be determined.
很简单
Simple enough.
你曾经两次成功越狱
You’ve broken out of two penitentiaries.
我想闯入一座总部大楼…
I’m thinking, uh, breaking into a building…
对你来说应该不是太难吧
Isn’t too far outside your wheelhouse.
你怎么知道我们父亲的
How do you know our dad?
他通过线人了解到我可以信任
He heard from contacts that I could be trusted.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your father was a good man.
为什么是现在
Why now?
听着 我已经追查公♥司♥5年了
Look, I’ve been going after the Company for five years.
好吗 昨天惠斯勒被杀后…
Okay? When Whistler was killed yesterday…
整个调查行动都应该停止了
The plug was going to be pulled on the entire operation.
但是…
But, uh…
我说服我的上司再试最后一次
I convinced my superiors to give it one more chance.
这就像是你的抱住饭碗行动
So this is like job security for you?
什么
What’s that?
所以当我们冲锋陷阵的时候…
Well, when we go out there and risk our necks…
你就能确保你的退休金了
You can collect your pension.
不 不 林肯
No, no, no, Lincoln.
有些人关心的是自己的工作
Okay, some people still care about their job.
有些人是在为这个国家而奋斗
Some people still fight for this country.
也许你太过于…
Maybe you’ve been a little too distracted…
固执己见 一意孤行了
Boosting car stereos and breaking heads to remember that.
如果我们参加的话…
If we do this deal…
事成之后
After it’s done.
你就可以去找莎拉了 如果她还活着
You can look for Sara, if she’s alive.
如果我们参加 在我有机会…
If we take this deal, we’ll both be dead…
找她之前 我们就都会死的 林肯
Long before I get the chance, Linc.
你们一定有些有权有势的朋友
You guys must have some big-time friends.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人刚刚交了一笔…
Somebody just posted…
数额可观的保释金替你们保释
A significant amount of bail for both of you.

Who?
我不知道 他们在外面
I don’t know, but they’re outside.
你们可以走了
You’re free to go.
拿着 带上你♥爸♥爸的文件 里面有我的电♥话♥
Here, take your dad’s file. My number’s inside.
-我们不参加 -拿着吧
-We ain’t doing this. -Just take it anyway.
这文件对我来说已经没有用了
This file, it means nothing to me anymore.
布鲁斯·班尼特
Bruce Bennett.
我们走吧
Let’s go for a drive.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I’d never see you again.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
好啊
Okay.
你忘记这个了
You left this behind.
你把玫瑰找回来了
Is that what this is about?
是这个意思吗
You just getting me my rose back?
是的 我想我完成任务了
Yeah. I guess I’m done now.
我可以退休了
I can retire.
你会入狱多久
How much time are you looking at?
他们说要15年
They’re saying 15 years.
我得确定一下
I have to find out for sure.
我听林肯说有个什么交易
I heard Lincoln say something about a deal.
不必坐牢
No jail time.
条件是弄跨公♥司♥
In exchange for taking down the Company.
如何弄垮
How?
这就是问题所在
Exactly.
我爱你
I love you.
我现在只知道这一点
That’s all I know right now.
你难道不会向万能的主屈服吗
“Will you not yield to the immortal gods?”
噩梦不会觉醒
“That nightmare cannot die.”
永不休止的罪恶
“Eternal evil itself.”
没人能打败她 没有
“There is no fighting her, no.”
没有力量能打败她
“No power that can fight her.”
听我说 现在由你们自己做主了
Now, listen to me, it’s up to you now.
逃跑是最好的办法
“All that avails is flight.”
抱歉 我没想吓你
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
想跟我聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
不是
It’s not.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
是公♥司♥
It’s just the Company.
这就是他们的所作所为
It’s just what they do.
不仅是我
It wasn’t just me.
上帝 你和LJ…
God, it was you and LJ and-and
还有林肯
Lincoln.
他们不会罢手的
And they won’t stop.
我不知道该怎么办
and I don’t know how to deal with that.
过来
Hey, come here.
过来 到我这儿来
Come here. Come here.
我们走!
Let’s go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
难以置信他们这么快就找到我们了
I can’t believe they found us so fast.
我是不是该打电♥话♥给布鲁斯
Should I call, should I call Bruce
叫他找个安全的地方
And-and get some place safe?
没有地方是安全的
No place is safe.
除非我们弄垮公♥司♥ 否则他们不会罢休的 林肯
They’re not gonna stop unless we stop them. Linc?
你和我想的一样吧 让我们结束这一切
You are thinking what I’m thinking? Let’s end this.
我不会再次丢下你不管的
But I’m not gonna leave you behind again.

Yeah?
我们加入了
We’re in.
你好 兄弟
Hey, papi.
林肯
Linc.
我不知道如何表达你让我加入的感激之情
I can’t tell you how grateful I am for you including me.
是苏克雷给你担♥保♥的 贝里克
Well, Sucre vouched for you, Bellick.
他说在巴拿马
He said you came through…
你是因为他才被抓的
For him down in Panama.
阿历克斯
Alex?
迈克尔
Michael.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
是的 我准备好了
Yeah. I am.
我听说惠斯勒的那本鸟类书籍里…
So I hear Whistler’s bird book…
有我们要偷的东西的详细资料
Has details about what we need to steal.
是的
Yeah.
你知道在谁手里 对吧
You know who’s got it, right?
求你了
Please.
我们会死在这里的
We’ll die out here.
谢谢你的钞票 外国佬
Thanks for the cash, gringo.
全程头等服务
First class all the way.
你知道帝博格在哪儿吗
Do we have any idea where T-Bag is?
谁知道那狡猾的家伙在哪
That snake could be anywhere.
在洛杉矶 我们可以像犯人一样思考
When we’re in L.A., we can think like convicts.
但却不能那样行事
We just can’t act like them.
如果那么做 我们就死定了
If we do, we’re done.
显而易见…
It goes without saying…
现在是退出的最后机会
This is your last chance to back out.
因为我无法保证的事情中…
’cause first on the list of things…
最重要的一点就是你们的命
I cannot guarantee you is your safety.
我们偏离原先的初衷…
We’re all a long way…
太远了
From where this started.
但我向你保证的是…
But what I can guarantee you…
如果我们成功的话
Is that if we do this thing right.
就距离我们的目标更近了
We’ll be close to where it ends.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!