我不是政♥府♥官员 帕姆
I’m not with the government, Pam.
妈妈 你能来一下吗
Mom, could you come here?
我们没什么好谈的
We’re done talking.
布鲁斯·班尼特
Bruce Bennett.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
知道
I do.
我在找莎拉 然而现在…
I’m looking for Sara, and right now…
你是我能想到的唯一能帮我的人
You’re the only person I can think of who can help me.
等一下
Hold on.
你在哪
Where are you?
我回芝加哥了
Back in Chicago.
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
半小时后到德雷克酒店门口见我
Meet me in front of the Drake Hotel in a half hour.
请告诉我 她还活着吗
Please just tell me, is she alive?
你是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德吗
Are you Michael Scofield?
你是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德吗
Are you Michael Scofield?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
-把手放到头后 -迈克尔 迈克尔
-Hands on your head. -Michael, Michael
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield
我是国土安♥全♥局♥的特工当·赛尔夫
Special Agent Don Self, Homeland Security.
詹姆士·惠斯勒被杀的时候 你在场吗
Were youhere when James Whistler was killed?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t kill him.
我知道不是你干的
I know you didn’t.
他曾是一位为公♥司♥工作了…
He was an independent contractor.
差不多10年的独♥立♥签约人
Who worked for the Company for about ten years.
公♥司♥派他追寻遗失的锡拉的下落
He was assigned to retrieve Scylla once it went missing.
你知道锡拉是什么吗
Do you know what Scylla is?
是公♥司♥的黑名册
It’s the Company’s little black book.
他本该拷贝一份交给我
So he was going to make a copy of it and give it to me.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
你将被判以重罪
You’re looking at major time.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
你觉得如果让你摆脱干系…
So how would you like to walk away from it all…
全身而退如何
not do a day?
-用什么交换 -锡拉
-In exchange for…? -Scylla.
好 莎拉·唐克雷蒂 最后出现在巴拿马
All right. Sara Tancredi, last seen in Panama.
如果你帮我找到她…
If you help me find her…
也许我们可以做交易
Maybe we’ve got a deal.
对不起 她的事不归我管 我只管锡拉
I’m sorry, she’s not my department, Scylla is.
那你自己去找吧
Then go find it yourself.
在我看来…
It seems to me…
美国政♥府♥应该比要被判以重罪的人…
The U.S. government should have a little more reach…
更有手段
Than someone who’s looking at major time.
如果要找莎拉的话 迈克尔
To perform the operation, Michael.
需要大约20个…
That would require signatures…
不同部门领导的签名才行
From about 20 different department heads.
你要赌赌 他们之中至少有一个是公♥司♥的人吗
Do you want to bet at least one of them is Company?
唯一可行的办法是…
The only way this is going to work…
通过编外人员 地下行事
Is via freelancer, off the books.
听起来很复杂
It sounds complicated.
交易告吹
I’ll take a pass.
我提供给你的是一个免除15年刑期的机会…
I’m giving you an opportunity to avoid 15 years in jail…
更不用说你哥哥所面临的了
Not to mention the time that your brother’s facing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
公♥司♥想把他弄出巴拿马
The Company tried to take him out in Panama.
他反抗了
He, um… reacted.
很显然
Apparently.
但我刚刚同…
But I just made a deal…
巴拿马当局达成协议…
With the Panamanian authorities…
让他返回美国服刑
For him to serve out his time in the U.S.
他随时可能到达
He should be touching ground any time now.
你能认出这笔迹吗
You recognize this handwriting?
是你父亲的
This is your father’s.
在他生命的最后两年里…
He spent the last two years…
一直在追查这件事
of his life going after this very thing.
你相信命运吗 迈克尔
Do you believe in fate, Michael?
我要跟我哥哥谈一谈
I think I’d like to talk to my brother.

Oh, no.

Oh, no.
怎么回事…
What’s going…?
站住 站住 你不能进去
Stop! Stop! You don’t want to go in there.
你不能进去
You don’t want to go in there.
我们很遗憾
We’re sorry, sorry.
天啊 她…
God, she’s…
莉拉·玛丽亚·苏克雷
Lilah Maria Sucre.
她用了我的姓
She gave her my name?
我是你♥爸♥爸哦
Soy tu papa.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You’re setting me up?
苏克雷 你不能再拖累玛丽克鲁兹了
Sucre, you can’t keep bringing Maricruz down.
你不能再这样对她了
You can’t do this to her anymore.
-没事的 -等等 别…
-It’s OK. -Wait. Don’t…
苏克雷 不要
Sucre, don’t…
快 快
Go! Go!
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们完蛋了
We’re screwed.
你们知道为什么斯科菲尔德…
You know why Scofield…
在我身边的时候总是苦恼不堪吗
Gets all twisted up when he’s around me?
我们很相似 可他却不想承认这一点
We’re the same, and he just can’t stand it.
这让他近乎疯狂
Drives his ass crazy.
我们有同样聪明的头脑
We got the same brilliant mind.
同样与生俱来的领导能力
the same natural-born leader tendency.
同样万里挑一的个人魅力 对吧
the same one-in-a-million-type charisma, yes?
他却总是看不起我
He just gonna look down his nose at me?
你要怎么找到他
How you gonna find him?
这个
This.
你们都喜欢鸟
You’re both into birds?
不,不
No, no.
它要么带我找到他 要么就是他找到我
It’s either gonna take me to him, or he to me.
我就知道
I just know it.
如果我是你 我就忘掉斯科菲尔德
If I was you, I’d forget about this Scofield.
你有大把的钱 瞧 我是说…
You have plenty of money. See? I mean…
你包里装了多少钱
How much money you have in that bag?
为何不管好你们自己的事
Why don’t you just mind your own beeswax, huh?
你就把这破车…
You just keep pointing…
一直往北开就行 好吗
this jalopy northbound, all right?
带我回美国
Get me back to the land ‘o cotton.
当然
Of course.
准备好了
Ready.
政♥府♥只有几个人知道这次的行动
Only a few people in government will know of the operation.
必须得这样…
It has to stay that way…
否则大家都会处于危险之中 包括我
Or people’s lives will be in danger, mine included.
把公♥司♥搞跨听起来不太像是两个人的工作 对吧
Taking down the company sounds a little bit more than a two-man job, no?
我会找人帮助你们
I’m going to get you help.
你不是说你不能相信任何人吗
I thought you said, you couldn’t trust anybody.
是 不过也许你们可以
Yeah, but maybe you can.
你们的两个朋友…
All right, two of your cohorts…
费尔南多·苏克雷和布拉德·贝里克被捕了
Fernando Sucre, and Brad Bellick were arrested.
他们都面临牢狱之灾
They’re both facing time.
亚历山大·马宏在科罗拉多的监狱里
And Alexander Mahone is in a Colorado jail cell.
很好 就让他待在那好了
Good, let him sit there.
想要成功 我们需要马宏
You’re going to need Mahone if you want to make this happen.
他曾经和惠斯勒合作过
He was working with Whistler.
我也会加入
And you’ll have me.
如何 无论你们需要什么 我都会提供
Okay? Whatever you need, I’ll provide.
惠斯勒还提过第二步计划
Whistler also said something about a second step,
关于闯入某个地方
Something about a break-in.
是的 卡里储存着所有的数据
Yeah, the card has all the data on it.
但是被加密了
But it’s encrypted.
一旦你开始行动
Once you get your hands on it.
你就必须找到一个进入…
You’re going to need to find a way to break…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!