你知道这是一个很可能…
You know that this is a security breach…
对公♥司♥产生灾难性的后果的安全隐患
that could have catastrophic ramifications for the Company.
我想唯一的可能就是…
The only thing I can think of…
当惠斯勒灭口的时候 有段时间可以做手脚
There was a blind spot when Whistler was hitting the target.
他可能复♥制♥了一份 并且还保留着原件
Maybe he made a duplicate and he still has the original.
你雇用了他
You hired him.
你对他委以重任
You kept him at the tip of the spear.
你坚持要把他从索纳监狱捞出来
You insisted that we get him out of Sona.
我们别无选择
We had to.
他当时已经和目标联♥系♥上
He had already made contact with the target.
当时 他是唯一的选择 长官
At that point, it was him or no one, sir.
你能从这件事中得到什么好处
What’s your stake in all of this?
这件事与我无关 是惠斯勒一手策划的
I had nothing to do with it, Whistler acted on his own.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
将军 我会补救的
General, I can fix this.
你训练了我
You trained me.
显然训练的不够好
Not well enough, apparently.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
求求你
Please.
我在迪拜有一个帐户
I have a bank account in Dubai.
存有眼镜蛇2次行动中的贿金 是你的了
Left over from a slush fund from COBRA II, it’s yours.
不 求求你 求求你
No, please, please.
巴拿马城 巴拿马
Panama City, Panama.
你好
Hello.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
你在哪 兄弟
Where are you, man?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
你还好吗 迈克尔
You okay, Michael?
是的 我很安全
No, I’m, I’m safe.
谢天谢地
Thank God, thank God.
LJ和索菲亚怎么样
How’s LJ and Sofia?
他们…我正看着他们呢
Yeah, they’re…I’m staring at them right now in fact.
他们很好
They’re fine.
听说索纳监狱的事了吗
You hear about Sona?
怎么了
What about it?
三天前被囚犯夷为平地了
Burned down three days back by the inmates.
囚犯暴♥乱♥了 没有贝里克 蒂博格和苏克雷的迹象
They rioted. no sign of Bellick, T-Bag, or Sucre.
苏克雷
Sucre?
他被抓了 我不知道原因
He got popped, I don’t know how.
报纸上登出了囚犯名单…
I mean, the papers listed the names of the inmates…
监狱烧毁之前他在里面
And he was in there when it went down.
我找到惠斯勒和格雷琴了
I found Whistler and Gretchen…
格雷琴说…
Gretchen said…
她说莎拉还活着
She said Sara is still alive.
你究竟看到了什么 林肯
What did you see, Linc?
你是什么意思 迈克尔
What do you mean what did I see, Michael?
我要你告诉我 你到底看到了什么
I need you to tell me exactly what you saw.
迈克尔 莎拉已经死了
Michael, Sara’s gone.
你说是在一个车♥库♥里 对吗 所以那一定很暗
You said it was in a garage, right? So it was dark.
对 是很暗
Yeah, it was dark.
但是如果你是在问 我是否拿起头…
But if you’re asking me if I picked up the head…
检查是不是莎拉 不 迈克尔 我…
To check to see if it was Sara, no, Michael, I-I…
LJ说他…
LJ said he…
他只是听到他们杀了莎拉 对吗
He only heard them kill Sara, right?
你快回来吧 拜托
You just got to come back, please.
回来吧 我们一起…
Come back. Let’s just…
一起开始新生活
Let’s just start a new life.
替我向索菲亚问好
Tell Sofia I said hi.
告诉LJ…
And tell LJ…
告诉他 他叔叔很爱他
Tell him his uncle loves him.
迈克尔 别这样 求你了
Michael, don’t do this, please.
亚利桑那沙漠 距离墨西哥边境5公里
Arizona Desert, 5 miles from the mexican border.
出来 出来
Out, out!
你该换一个好点的通风设备 朋友
You need some better ventilation back there, amigo.
想要翻译一下吗
Want to translate that?
不用了
Don’t worry about it.
谢谢
Gracias.
你妈妈在哪儿
Where’s your mom?
她会来的
She’ll be here.
她回来的是什么意思
What do you mean she’ll be here?
我们没时间了
We’re running out of time.
-我得赶过去 -别担心
-I got to be up there. -Don’t worry.
我妈妈不会让我失望的
My mom wouldn’t let me down.
至少 目前还没有
At least, she hasn’t yet.
布莱利 这里
Bradley, over here!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
我告诉过你的 别担心 你会准时到的
I told you! Don’t worry, you’ll make it there!
网址是什么
What is it called?
EuropeanGoldfinch.net
EuropeanGoldfinch.net
我们可以用它联♥系♥
It’s what we can all use to communicate.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 我有莎拉的消息
MS: I have info on Sara.
迈克尔
Michael
别紧张 我是一个人
Don’t worry, I’m alone.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
你最好的朋友在哪
So where’s your new best friend?
我不知道
I don’t know about that.
但惠斯勒并不是你想的那样
But Whistler’s not who you think he is.
我们在联手对付公♥司♥
We’re working together against the Company.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
那格雷琴呢
And what about Gretchen?
她也是同你一起的
She working with you?
他需要她来强化他的计划
He needed her to further his plan.
听着 如果他是公♥司♥的人 上次见面的时候…
Look, if the guy was Company, he’d have shot you dead…
他就该照她说的杀了你
Back at that conference like she wanted him to.
你到底有没有莎拉的消息
Do you have any information about Sara or not?
我们找个僻静一点的地方
Let’s go somewhere a little more private.
我要你现在就告诉我
I want you to tell me right now.
我要你告诉我 就现在 就在这里
I want you to tell me right now, right here!
或者我们可以给格雷琴挂电♥话♥
Or we can get Gretchen on the phone.
格雷琴死了
Gretchen’s dead.
她一直没出现
She never showed up.
来和我谈谈 拜托
Come and talk to me, please.
惠斯勒和我去会面为的是拿一张数据卡
Whistler and I were at that conference to get a data card.
那就像是公♥司♥的黑名册
It’s like the Company’s black book.
记录着他们所有的特工和行动
And it lists all their agents, all their operations.
他们称之为…
They refer to it as…
锡拉
“Scylla.”
惠斯勒拿到手了
Whistler’s got it.
阿历克斯 跟我谈谈莎拉的事
Alex, talk to me about Sara.
我只关心这点
That’s all I care about.
我理解
I understand that.
我也只想回家跟妻儿团聚
I want nothing more than to get home to my wife and my son.
但只要公♥司♥在追杀我们…
But that’s not gonna happen for either of us…
对我们来说 这都是可望不可求
With the Company out there trying to kill us.
你根本就没有莎拉的消息 对吧
You don’t know anything about Sara, do you?
惠斯勒有 他告诉他知道
Whistler does, he tells me he does.
他想告诉你
And he wants to tell you.
但他要东西来交换
But he wants something in return.
什么 他想要什么
What? What does he want from me?
同你见面
To talk to you.
对于那晚的事 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about all that the other night.
当时如果有时间的话 我会解释的更清楚
If I had more time, I would’ve explained myself better.
当然
Sure.
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
-阿历克斯告诉你锡拉的事了 -是的
-Alex told you about Scylla? -Yes.
在我这里
I have it.
还差一步就可以读取里面的数据了
There’s one last step involved in order to read the data.
要完成这一步 需要闯入一个戒备森严的地方
And that step involves breaking into a secured structure.
所以你需要我帮忙
So now you need my help.
对
Yeah.