你敢乱来 我就开枪
If you move, you’rdead.
等候命令
Wait for hand-off.
收到
Roger that.
他搞什么鬼?
What the hell is he doing?
失去目标
I’ve lost him.
这里不是交易地点
This is not the point
这只是确认下罢了
Of the exchange. this is just a confirmation
看看是否都还活着
That everyone’s still alive.
都活着 交换吧
They’re alive. let’s trade.
5分钟后你会接到电♥话♥
You’ll get a call in five minutes
到时自会告诉你去哪里
Telling you where to go next.
交易结束后
And when the exchange is over
等lj 也安全了
And lj is safe,
我再跟你好好聚聚
You and I are gonna spend some quality time.
等交易结束
When the exchange is over,
你最好快点逃命
You better run for your life.
打开
Open it.
把油布拿下来
Remove the tarp
我想如果有人爬上我的卡车的话
I think I would have noticed if
我肯定会发现的
someone had climbed on my track
还要我重复
Do I have to repeat
我刚才说的话吗?
everything I say to you?
把那该死的油布揭开
Remove the damn tarp
不然我们就扣留你的车
or we’ll impound your track
是肥料
It’s fertilizer.
快走吧
Just get out of here.
走
Go.
谢谢 爸爸
Gracias, papa.
还有一站
One more stop.
下面开始暴♥动♥了
There’s a storm brewing out there in the yard.
去告诉他们
You tell them
尽管来 我不怕他们
Come in. I’m not scared.
我怕
Well, I am.
那东西 还是放下吧
You might want to put that down.
蒂博格
Oh, Teodoro.
真没想到帮我的人会是你
You’re the last one I’d expect to see at my side.
我始终站强大这方 老大
I take offense, patron.
我有过很多提鞋的人
I’ve had many foot-washers.
很多都披着伪善的外衣
Many men have come in with sheep’s clothing,
到后来就全部暴露本性了
Only to let the wolf come out.
我不想害你 只是想要帮你
I am not trying to hurt you. I am trying to save you.
帮我?
Save me?
我会死在这
I’m gonna die here.
和我待这儿 就是死路一条
Your life is in jeopardy just being with me.
未必
Not necessarily.
当我刚才被押回来的时候
As I was being escorted back inside today, one of the guards
有一个警卫说 我们有机会买♥♥回自♥由♥
Offered us a chance to buy our freedom.
如果警卫跟你说 那他就是在骗你
If a guard spoke to you, he was lying.
出去根本不可能
It’s impossible to get out.
也许你还没注意到就被警卫毙了
Maybe you’ve been too busy dying to notice,
但是外面来了个新军官
But there’s a new colonel outside those gates.
小小的索纳监狱现在看管
Little suzy Sona ain’t playing so hard
没那么严了 有钱就行
To get no more. she has her price.
我们需要一笔钱
And we gonna need some money.
没有
No.
没有
No.
那么你就死在这吧
Then you will die in here.
迈克
Michael.
古代博物馆的大厅
The lobby of the museum of antiquities.
为什么
Why?
因为惠斯勒在那
Because that’s where Whistler is.
你太精明了
You’re overthinking things.
我以前见识过太多了
I’ve seen it too many times before.
第一个计划失败 你就开始虚张声势了
The first plan goes to hell and then you start tap-dancing,
相信我 计划终归会流产
And, trust me, it always ends badly.
你有5分钟
You have five minutes.
真不可思议
Unbelievable.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
有什么高兴的
What’s so funny?
你呀
You.
以为你比我叔叔更聪明?
Thinking you can outsmart my uncle.
走
Walk.
金属探测器
Metal detectors.
我想在这里我们会建立起一种信任
And here I thought we were building a circle of trust.
过来一楼的西南角
Come to the southwest corner of the first floor.
好
Fine.
这样就够了
But that’s it.
不要再玩花样了
No more stops on your guided tour.
如果我没有带着惠斯勒走出这个地方
If I don’t walk out of here with Whistler,
我就抹了lj的脖子
I’m gonna snap lj’s neck.
当然 我说到做到
And yes, I can do it.
我们行动吧
Here we go.
每个人都准备好了吗
Is everyone in position?
收到
Roger that.
最后一瓶朗姆酒
Last bottle of rum.
再见了 老大
Good-bye, patron.
他们要多少钱
How much do they want?
5万
$50,000.
不可能
No.
我们可不是在提华纳为了一块地毯讨价还价
We’re not in tijuana haggling over a ket.
我们是为了你的命
We’re talking about your life.
即使我可以 弄到那笔钱
Even if I could find the money,
我能让谁给带进来
Who could I trust to bring it in?
就有那么一个人
There is one person.
你怎么认识詹姆斯的
How do you know James?
你在挑战我最后的防线吗 快走
You’re working my last nerve. move your ass.
放松点
Relax.
每个人都给我冷静点 我们都会走出去的
Everybody stays cool and we will all walk out of here.
我们一得到lj 你就得到惠斯勒
As soon as we get lj, you get Whistler.
lj先到我们这边来
But lj ces to us first.
去吧
Go ahead.
lj
Lj.
感谢上帝 你还好好的
Thank god, you’re safe.
坐标呢
What about the coordinates?
你说过的 你见到惠斯勒以后
You said first thing you would do once
就只要剩余的坐标
You had whistler was to get the rest of the coordinates.
她不是开玩笑吧?
Is she serious?
我们走出这里的时候
I’ll give her exactly whathe wants
我会给她她想要的
When we get out of here.
但是亲爱的 这里不安全 我们得走了
But darling, it’s not safe. we need to go.
我要看看他们
I want to see them.
索菲亚 快走吧
Sofia, come on.
我们离开这里
Let’s get outta here.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
索菲亚
Sofia.
你把那些数字写在一张纸上了
You otwrthose numbers on a piece of paper.
在索纳我给了她一半
I gave her half at sona.
我答应现在要给她另一半的
I promised to give her the other half now.
我知道我说过的话 等会儿再谈这个好吧
I know what I said, and we’ll discuss it later.
真♥相♥大白了是吧
Come on. welcome to the real world.
我早厌烦了
I’m sick of jumping through hoops
整天把你的公主当宝贝似的照顾
To keep your princess in a bubble.
-是时候该走了 -这是我俩之间的事
It is time to go. this is between us.
坐标在哪里 苏珊?
Where are the coordinates, Susan?
没有坐标这回事好了吧
There are no coordinates.
索菲亚
Sofia.
赶紧
Come on.
索菲亚
Sofia.
索菲亚
Sofia.
詹姆斯
James.