别呆在车里
Stay in the car, then.
走这边
This way
为什么你就是不招呢
Why don’t you just tell us what you know?
你不会想尝尝被打得半死的滋味吧
Then you won’t wind up being beaten half to death
-就像你的朋友一样 -我不比你知道的多
Like your friend. I know less than you do.
孰轻孰重 你心知肚明
Which is hard, considering how dumb you are.
我想知道逃犯留下的所有蛛丝马迹
I want everything you can find on the men who escaped
我现在就想要
And I want it immediately.
他怎么还在这里?
What the hell is he still doing here?
除非是谋杀
Unless it’s for murder
让他出去
get him out of here
去管办事员要你的东西
Go see the clerk about your stuff.
他们被包围了
They’re barricaded.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
快回来
Get back
枪声一直没停
All that gunfire and they only
但他们只击中了你的车三次
Hit your car three times?
浑蛋
Son of a bi
听着 林肯 你干的漂亮
Listen, Linc, you’ve done a great job getting us
带我们脱离险境 但这没用
Out of the frying pan, but it’ll be for nothing
如果我们最终被打死的话
If we end up back in the fire.
这儿没有交火 只是一个交易
There’s no fire, just an exchange,
你就是交换品
Then I’m done with you.
你真认为就这么简单
You think it’s that simple?
恩 他们要你 他们得到你 就这么简单
Yeah, they want you, they get you. it’s that simple.
这和我无关 这关系到索菲亚和你儿子 迈克
This is not about me. it’s about Sofia and ur son. Michael
告诉他 告诉他这些人
Tell him tell him these people
不会就这样让我们离开的
Won’t just let us walk away.
我们在海滩上已经讨论了这件事 詹姆斯
We already had this discussion back at the beach, James,
你也被说服了
And you were outvoted.
你犯了个可怕的错误
You’re making a terrible mistake.
有人会因此送命
People might die because of this.
脱掉裤子
Take off your pants.
你说什么 警官
Excuse me, ser?
我让你脱掉的裤子
I said take off your pants.
如果我知道你们这帮索纳的家伙会来这套
If I knew you boys partied in Sona like this,
我就不跑了
I never would have tried to escape.
一部手♥机♥
One cell phone.
一个钱包
One wallet.
还有些零钱
And some change.
还有些纸
There were some papers.
还有一份租船合同 我需要它
A boat-rental agreement. I need them.
我检查一下抽屉
I’ll check the drawer.
脱掉裤子
Take them down.
拜托 老兄
Come on, now, hombre.
用不着阉了我吧
There’s no need to refry my beans.
放聪明点
Always with the wise talk.
别说任何我们不想听得话
Never saying anything we want to hear.
现在 我只想听你的惨叫声
Now, all I want to hear are your screams.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 不 不 不 听着
No, no, no, no, no. listen.
我告诉过你 我什么也不知道
I told you, I don’t know nothing.
不 事实上 我一无所知
No, actually, I don’t know nothing.
我发誓 我发誓我什么都不知道
I swear. I swear I don’t.
但他知道
But he does
他知道一切
He knows everything
他知道一切
He knows everything
别急着走 老兄
Hey not so fast, amigo.
帮把手
Hey. a little help.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是我们交易的地方
Where we’re gonna make the exchange on our terms.
这后面有条密道 一有情况
There’s a service road out back, just in case
-我们就闪 -对 如果你还有命闪的话
We want to get lost. yeah, assuming you’re still alive.
你说什么
You still talking?
林肯
Linc?
是我
Yeah.
枪声的骗局干的不错
Gotta commend you on that boom box trick.
非常老道
Very sophisticated.
你只从家偷了这个么
You steal that one from home alone?
你中计了 婊♥子♥
You fell for it, bitch.
好吧 听着 如果想见到你儿子
All right, listen. if you wanna see your son
你别再带些枪手来了
You’re not calling the shots anymore.
直到我得到lj
As long as I have lj .
直到我得到惠斯勒 你最好
As long as I got Whistler, u’yo gonna do exactly what
按照我说的做 你明白么
I say. you got it?
现在 听清楚
Now, listen up.
我们在一座废弃的仓库
We’re at an abandoned
距离交换地点5英里远
Warehouse five miles down the road
20分钟后
From the barrios interchange. be there in 20 minutes
带我儿子来这儿
With my son.
那我到那之后呢
And once I get there?
那我们就这么等着
So now we wait.

Yeah.
这能行么
Think this’ll work?
恩 没问题
Yeah, it’ll work.
你 我和lj
You, me and lj.

Yeah.
我也希望mc格雷迪会没事
I just hope it works out for mcGrady, too.
不 不
Oh, no.
他们一定封锁了离开巴拿马的所有路
They must have closed all the roads out of panama.
爸爸 该怎么办?
Papa, what do we do?
掉头吧 爸爸
You gotta turn around, papa.
我不能被抓回索纳 不行的
I can’t go back to sona. I can’t.
我不管他说什么
I don’t care what he says.
他是个罪犯 是个垃圾
He’s a convict he’s a piece of garbage.
我压根就不知道迈克·斯科菲尔德这个人
I don’t know anything about this Michael Scofield guy.
将军
General.
这里是越狱犯的所有资料
Here is everything we have on the escaped prisoners.
你不认识迈克·斯科菲尔德 是吗?
You don’t know Michael Scofield, is that right, jorge?
是的
Yes.
你确定不要再考虑一下是否认识他 费尔南多?
You sure you don’t want to ange your story, Fernando?
这是什么?
What is this?
这是什么?
What is this?
这会帮你缓解一下疼痛
This should help make you a decent brace.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里应该可以看到他们
Should be able to see them coming from up here.
林肯 你知道
You know, Linc
你做的很好
You did great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想要回LJ
I just want lj back, you know?
只是时间问题
It’s just a matter of time.
是啊
Yeah.
考虑到在这鬼地方
Considering I don’t have
没有小马做礼物 我只能说句再见了
A pony in this race
我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方
I guess this is where we say goodbay
你认为我我会就这么放你走?
Think I am going to let you just walk out of here?
你以为你能一走了之 在你对我们做了这些之后?
After what you did to us?
在你杀了我老爸之后?
What you did to my dad?
不能
No.
在海滩上我就想杀了你
I was gonna kill you at the beach,
但是我不想这样而使大家被抓
But I didn’t want to do anything that was gonna get us caught.
你开枪杀了我父亲 但我会给你
You shot my dad in the back. I’m gonna give you
你没有给他的尊严
The courtesy you never gave him.
转过去
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around.
林肯 想想你都在干些什么?
Linc, think about what you are doing
我被迫选择你的家人还是我的家人
I was told to choose between your family and mine.
这是我的选择
That was my option.
我选了我的家人
I chose mine.
去死吧
Go to hell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!